SNOWMAGEDDOON! Beloved Obama calls DC blizzard `SNOWMAGEDDOON'!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2010
      Group,
      Is Washington D.C. under some kind of natural Divine assault that even most beltway capitol politicians are aware of? Why the impious use of Snowmageddon by beloved Obama, which accurately described the recent monster snowstorm in D.C.? Did he sense or is he in the KNOW that more record calamitous snowy storms are headed along the way for the east in the very near future??
      Please, will Snowmageddon (Round One) and or other soon coming future calamities be a spark to cause or help inspire the mighty warmongering Pentagon (which is Not under the president at this time) to start rethinking about bringing the troops home from all the costly senseless foreign deployments and wars including from lowly harmless Haiti?
      -
      WASHINGTON : Obama calls capital's blizzard `Snowmageddon' - Yahoo! News. "Snowmageddon"  that's what the beloved President Barack Obama calls the storm of the century that has shut down Washington.

      <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100206/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_democrats_weather>
      _

      -
      WHITHER THE WEATHER
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0810.htm>

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
        "Please, will Snowmageddon (Round One) and or other soon coming future
        calamities be a spark to cause or help inspire the mighty warmongering
        Pentagon (which is Not under the president at this time) to start rethinking
        about bringing the troops home from all the costly senseless foreign
        deployments and wars including from lowly harmless Haiti?"

        No chance, I'm afraid. The Pentagon has declared that it is
        committed to achieving "full spectrum dominance" of the entire world and to
        doing whatever it takes to attain that objective, at whatever the cost to
        everyone. This is pure fanaticism. I think we should not expect it to
        allow itself to be deflected from its purpose, insane as that purpose may
        be, by any terrestrial event short of its own annihilation. Heavy snowfall
        around Washington DC will not even appear on its radar. Only the workings
        of the US Constitutional government would be interrupted by that, not its
        workings. And as for natural disasters, it capitalises on those to extend
        its domination over their helpless victims and to expand its spheres of
        influence, just as it has done in Haiti. If the whole planet was to
        experience Snowmageddon and plunge into another ice age the Pentagon would
        probably rejoice, because it would be relieved by nature of the tedious
        burden of the world's civilian population and its task of achieving full
        spectrum dominance over the remaining habitable areas of the globe would be
        made very much easier.

        Is Washington D.C. under some kind of natural Divine assault that even most
        beltway capitol politicians are aware of? Why the impious use of
        Snowmageddon by beloved Obama, which accurately described the recent monster
        snowstorm in D.C.? Did he sense or is he in the KNOW that more record
        calamitous snowy storms are headed along the way for the east in the very
        near future??
        Please, will Snowmageddon (Round One) and or other soon coming future
        calamities be a spark to cause or help inspire the mighty warmongering
        Pentagon (which is Not under the president at this time) to start rethinking
        about bringing the troops home from all the costly senseless foreign
        deployments and wars including from lowly harmless Haiti?
        -
        WASHINGTON : Obama calls capital's blizzard `Snowmageddon' - Yahoo! News.
        "Snowmageddon" Â that's what the beloved President Barack Obama calls the
        storm of the century that has shut down Washington.

        <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100206/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_democrats_weather> Â
        _

        -
        WHITHER THE WEATHER�
        <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0810.htm>Â

        The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org: Â
      • broali4x
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
          Today there was a 4.6 earthquake in Chicago!!!
          Praise God, as the catastrophic New Madrid is about to soon fracture.
          When it does, it will bring this wicked warmongering nation down to its
          knees along with a few other EQs and snowstorms and etc. elsewhere!!
          Thereafter, the UN will be dissolved as financially there will be no
          support, and all the million USA soldiers around the world will be
          quietly brought home in one year or two!
          Amen and on this you can bet you life!

          <http://www.google.com/cse?cx=010085725032305267605%3Acu8bsh6yl_e&ie=UTF\
          -8&q=new+madrid&siteurl=zetatalk.com%2Fsearch%2Ffreefind.htm