The Battery Is Dead - Wafer Thin Plastic Stores Electricity

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      For info.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Brel
      To: TheMulti-DimensionalNewsPortal@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 11:48 AM

      Hi Gary,
      It's very curious.

      In inventing these new gadgets, They are being ever so careful in how They describe Them.

      TPTB in the UK, China and India, will be making TPTB in other countries green with envy,
      that these countries have been the ones that have been 'chosen' to introduce these
      'out of this world' machines and components.
      No doubt, other more extraordinary machines are being readied, in particular the ones that will make desserts
      beautiful green and luscious, once more.

      It just goes to show, Disclosure is/and will, come in many different forms, and totally amazing ways.

      I wonder how many other amazing gadgets and machines
      are being readied for the publics perusal, before the end of this year.
      Kind regards,
      Bre.