Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Introduction to ET's Term "IntuitiveDirecting"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      For gosh sakes Mary, I agree with you and I'm glad you brought it out in the open...Maybe it will help us pursue some of the hidden aspects of contact concerning our ascension with Star Intelligence connected with us involving these life program's we're being invited into.

      If I can be allowed to share without attacks I'd be more than delighted to help.
      It is very important to hear of testimony's, without ego, that are able to help validate not contradict writings that came through because God wanted the world to know more about itself and the gifts of the treasury of Mind that's being dispense for those who are willing to wash their robes and desire to partake in co-participating in greater advancements through the offering of being released so they can advance into more purer genetic gene pools with the Higher Evolution.
      All I hope for is that you believe that I'm one those in those writings so that what I share with you has been a fulfilling of prophecy, prophecy allegedly professing that 'we are invited to experience the faith we've been asked to have in our writings'.
      We're running out of time...