Re: [ufodiscussion] The Bigger Picture

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
      Regan wrote:

      Frustrating as it may be for you my friend, I think it could be
      better for us if you don't tell us more. Sometimes we need to be able to
      learn things directly in our own experience rather than from the received
      wisdom of others.

      Regan

      That's funny Regan..I was laughing at the one...how long I waited for that
      opinion to help me out. If only I had read that before I posted I wonder if
      I would have today?

      Dex
    • Brel
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2010
        Hi Dex,
        It's becoming more and more interesting as each day goes by, isn't It.
        Lots and lots to learn, in a very short space of time.
        Keep up the good work.
        Kind Regards,
        Bre.