Re: [ufodiscussion] The Bigger Picture

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
      Dex,

      You wrote:

      "That's it Regan..and I'm in agreement with you..but...I'm going to appear
      teetering 'levels' of what's unknown and lacking is seeing an
      'intelligence' behind the Power's. Now I become more than an
      abductee/contactee. The adversary have stated that that would be our
      problem (not seeing the intelligence) with winning the war of which they
      believe we've already lost. However, since 1976..things were changed.
      Think of these wars as a chessboard being played."

      I think I understand the scenario that you are describing. (My
      intuition seems to be in active-mode at the moment.) What do you see as
      having happened in 1976 though? I ask because I also experienced that as a
      year of significant developments on the ET-political scene.

      "I see you're arguing a standard ideology in accordance with our
      Constitutional validly.. but, there's nothing standard about what's going on
      in the world today."

      There may be new pieces on the chess-board and the pieces may all be
      in new positions but the rules of the game remain the same. The US
      Constitution was the American people's chosen instrument of self-government.
      Now the US Government is presuming to set that people's choice aside and
      govern in defiance of the Constitution as it sees fit on the pretext of
      protecting national security. Similar developments are occurring throughout
      the world today. It is an obvious attempt by the forces of despotic tyranny
      to checkmate the forces of democracy. This is not "ideology" to my way of
      thinking, Dex. This is the challenging reality of "what's going on in the
      world today" as I see it.

      "National Security will preempt and override any decision assessed to be
      interfering with a war plan. Clearance levels keep the President improperly
      informed. The Constitution and our rights are put on hold for the time
      being. Even now more so with the implemented Patriot Act. It may not be
      right, but take a good long look around you...isn't that what appears to be
      happening. I want to perceive the reality, not the ideological that's been
      temporarily shelved."

      I agree with you about what is actually happening (i.e. that the
      "national security" card is trumping all others). However, my view of this
      happening in the USA is that it is happening only because the people are
      allowing it to happen. They do have the power and freedom under their
      Constitution to stop it but they are choosing not to exercise it. I am not
      standing in judgement upon them and saying that they should exercise it. I
      am just observing that they are not doing so.

      "We have ensuing, increasing dangerous problems arising. The consequences
      can be 'woe woe unto us' if we're not successful. It's a reason for
      change...."

      Interesting word that, "woe". It originally meant "wisdom", as in
      the sense of someone having been taught a life-lesson. I think that is all
      that is really going on here. Life is just teaching us all lessons by
      giving us situations to learn from and become greater beings by doing so.

      "Next..coming up..after the war, the Galactic Interplanetary Councils of
      Worlds. The negotiations for re-implementing human liberty and rights.
      First things must be first. This is a very serious situation and I wish I
      could share more with you.

      Direct telling isn't received well."

      Frustrating as it may be for you my friend, I think it could be
      better for us if you don't tell us more. Sometimes we need to be able to
      learn things directly in our own experience rather than from the received
      wisdom of others.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
        Regan wrote:

        Frustrating as it may be for you my friend, I think it could be
        better for us if you don't tell us more. Sometimes we need to be able to
        learn things directly in our own experience rather than from the received
        wisdom of others.

        Regan

        That's funny Regan..I was laughing at the one...how long I waited for that
        opinion to help me out. If only I had read that before I posted I wonder if
        I would have today?

        Dex
      • Brel
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2010
          Hi Dex,
          It's becoming more and more interesting as each day goes by, isn't It.
          Lots and lots to learn, in a very short space of time.
          Keep up the good work.
          Kind Regards,
          Bre.