The Bigger Picture

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Regan posted:

      Dex,

      You wrote:
      "I read a little of something today about how his update briefings on the
      Middle Eastern situation has detoured what he's wanted to do."

      Then he should have informed the people openly about what these
      briefings contained that have made it impossible for him to fulfill his
      campaign promises and have compelled him to do the opposite of what he said
      he would do. But this is assuming that the people of the USA still expect
      their President to be open with them and to explain his reasons for taking
      the decisions that he takes on their behalf and in their name as he goes
      along. However if they have consented to be dictated to and kept in the
      dark about his decisions in the despotic manner that currently applies, then
      I suppose it doesn't matter. They have abdicated control over their own
      lives and destinies and must take whatever fates they have unconsciously
      chosen for themselves.

      "The Military are directing in accordance with National Security clauses of
      which he can do little or nothing about."

      This sounds like a situation that's the wrong way around to me.
      Your President is the commander-in-chief of the US military. Surely that
      means the military are supposed to be taking his orders, not him taking
      theirs. When I say "supposed to be" I mean that it is ordained by the
      Constitution, isn't that so? And the Constitution contains no clauses that
      specify how the President is obliged to protect national security when
      certain conditions arise in the Middle East, does it? Where does it say in
      the Constitution that the US military's perception of the national security
      interest supercedes the rule of the US Constitution and that of its chief
      executive officer, the US President? Sorry Dex, but as far as I can see
      Obama's alleged secret capitulation to the military on national security
      grounds is totally illegitimate and illegal. And it makes him complicit in
      all the US military's crimes too.

      "We're watching a build up for something....?Your guess is as good as mine.
      Today's News..."

      If the military are in control of the nation, as you seem to be
      saying that they are, then I think what we are "watching the build up for"
      is perfectly predictable. It will be more war. That is what the military
      exists for - to make war. So that is what they are doing - making war,
      wherever they can. These days, "wherever they can" means all over the
      world. And they will go on doing it until the people stop supporting them
      in their war-making.

      President Obama has the authority to close the valve on the supply
      of people's support to the the US military's war-making efforts. But
      instead of doing that he has opened the valve wider and justified doing it
      with fine-sounding false words about protecting everyone from mythical
      "terrorists" who are whoever the President says they are. He must be the
      answer to the military's prayer! They create Armageddon and he justifies it
      to the people so that they go on supporting it and paying the price of it.

      The tragic history of our planet has shown us, times without number
      and apparently without a single exception, that whenever the military takes
      over the government of a nation the end result is the ruin of that nation
      through war and all the compounded ills that can afflict a society as a
      consequence of their being perpetually at war. If the USA has indeed been
      taken over by the military then the USA is on the downward spiral to ruin
      and disintegration without a doubt. With Obama occupying the Presidency as
      the military's stooge, I fear that the American people can have little hope
      of avoiding this fate.

      Regan
      __________________-

      That's it Regan..and I'm in agreement with you..but...I'm going to appear
      teetering 'levels' of what's unknown and lacking is seeing an
      'intelligence' behind the Power's. Now I become more than an
      abductee/contactee. The adversary have stated that that would be our
      problem (not seeing the intelligence) with winning the war of which they
      believe we've already lost. However, since 1976..things were changed.
      Think of these wars as a chessboard being played.

      I see you're arguing a standard ideology in accordance with our
      Constitutional validly..but, there's nothing standard about what's going on
      in the world today.

      National Security will preempt and override any decision assessed to be
      interfering with a war plan. Clearance levels keep the President improperly
      informed. The Constitution and our rights are put on hold for the time
      being. Even now more so with the implemented Patriot Act.
      It may not be right, but take a good long look around you...isn't that what
      appears to be happening.
      I want to perceive the reality, not the ideological that's been temporarily
      shelved.

      We have ensuing, increasing dangerous problems arising. The consequences
      can be 'woe woe unto us' if we're not successful.
      It's a reason for change....
      Next..coming up..after the war, the Galactic Interplanetary Councils of
      Worlds. The negotiations for re-implementing human liberty and rights.
      First things must be first. This is a very serious situation and I wish I
      could share more with you.

      Direct telling isn't received well.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
        Dex,

        You wrote:

        "That's it Regan..and I'm in agreement with you..but...I'm going to appear
        teetering 'levels' of what's unknown and lacking is seeing an
        'intelligence' behind the Power's. Now I become more than an
        abductee/contactee. The adversary have stated that that would be our
        problem (not seeing the intelligence) with winning the war of which they
        believe we've already lost. However, since 1976..things were changed.
        Think of these wars as a chessboard being played."

        I think I understand the scenario that you are describing. (My
        intuition seems to be in active-mode at the moment.) What do you see as
        having happened in 1976 though? I ask because I also experienced that as a
        year of significant developments on the ET-political scene.

        "I see you're arguing a standard ideology in accordance with our
        Constitutional validly.. but, there's nothing standard about what's going on
        in the world today."

        There may be new pieces on the chess-board and the pieces may all be
        in new positions but the rules of the game remain the same. The US
        Constitution was the American people's chosen instrument of self-government.
        Now the US Government is presuming to set that people's choice aside and
        govern in defiance of the Constitution as it sees fit on the pretext of
        protecting national security. Similar developments are occurring throughout
        the world today. It is an obvious attempt by the forces of despotic tyranny
        to checkmate the forces of democracy. This is not "ideology" to my way of
        thinking, Dex. This is the challenging reality of "what's going on in the
        world today" as I see it.

        "National Security will preempt and override any decision assessed to be
        interfering with a war plan. Clearance levels keep the President improperly
        informed. The Constitution and our rights are put on hold for the time
        being. Even now more so with the implemented Patriot Act. It may not be
        right, but take a good long look around you...isn't that what appears to be
        happening. I want to perceive the reality, not the ideological that's been
        temporarily shelved."

        I agree with you about what is actually happening (i.e. that the
        "national security" card is trumping all others). However, my view of this
        happening in the USA is that it is happening only because the people are
        allowing it to happen. They do have the power and freedom under their
        Constitution to stop it but they are choosing not to exercise it. I am not
        standing in judgement upon them and saying that they should exercise it. I
        am just observing that they are not doing so.

        "We have ensuing, increasing dangerous problems arising. The consequences
        can be 'woe woe unto us' if we're not successful. It's a reason for
        change...."

        Interesting word that, "woe". It originally meant "wisdom", as in
        the sense of someone having been taught a life-lesson. I think that is all
        that is really going on here. Life is just teaching us all lessons by
        giving us situations to learn from and become greater beings by doing so.

        "Next..coming up..after the war, the Galactic Interplanetary Councils of
        Worlds. The negotiations for re-implementing human liberty and rights.
        First things must be first. This is a very serious situation and I wish I
        could share more with you.

        Direct telling isn't received well."

        Frustrating as it may be for you my friend, I think it could be
        better for us if you don't tell us more. Sometimes we need to be able to
        learn things directly in our own experience rather than from the received
        wisdom of others.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
          Regan wrote:

          Frustrating as it may be for you my friend, I think it could be
          better for us if you don't tell us more. Sometimes we need to be able to
          learn things directly in our own experience rather than from the received
          wisdom of others.

          Regan

          That's funny Regan..I was laughing at the one...how long I waited for that
          opinion to help me out. If only I had read that before I posted I wonder if
          I would have today?

          Dex
        • Brel
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2010
            Hi Dex,
            It's becoming more and more interesting as each day goes by, isn't It.
            Lots and lots to learn, in a very short space of time.
            Keep up the good work.
            Kind Regards,
            Bre.