RE: [ufodiscussion] Obama, the Man of Peace

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010

      I read a little of something today about how his update briefings on the
      Middle Eastern situation
      has detoured what he's wanted to do. The Military are directing in
      accordance with National Security clauses of which he can do little or
      nothing about. We're watching a build up for something....?Your guess is as
      good as mine.
      Today's News...

      Dex

      > From the Daily Mail 29th January 2010:
      > 'Nobel Peace Prize-winner Barack Obama ups spending on nuclear weapons to
      > even more than George Bush'
      > See:

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1247049/Nobel-Peace-Prize-
      winner-Barack-Obama-ups-spending-nuclear-weapons-George-Bush.html

      > But how will he pay for these extra WMDs that he said in one of
      his
      > eloquent campaign speeches he wants to see the world rid of?
      >
      > From the Telegraph 31st January 2010:
      > 'Barack Obama abandons bid to return to Moon to allow budget cuts
      > President Barack Obama has abandoned attempts to return to the Moon before
      > 2020 by cutting funds to Nasa in his new budget.'
      > See:

      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/71212
      20/Barack-Obama-abandons-bid-to-return-to-Moon-to-allow-budget-cuts.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
        Dex,

        You wrote:
        "I read a little of something today about how his update briefings on the
        Middle Eastern situation has detoured what he's wanted to do."

        Then he should have informed the people openly about what these
        briefings contained that have made it impossible for him to fulfil his
        campaign promises and have compelled him to do the opposite of what he said
        he would do. But this is assuming that the people of the USA still expect
        their President to be open with them and to explain his reasons for taking
        the decisions that he takes on their behalf and in their name as he goes
        along. However if they have consented to be dictated to and kept in the
        dark about his decisions in the despotic manner that currently applies, then
        I suppose it doesn't matter. They have abdicated control over their own
        lives and destinies and must take whatever fates they have unconsciously
        chosen for themselves.

        "The Military are directing in accordance with National Security clauses of
        which he can do little or nothing about."

        This sounds like a situation that's the wrong way around to me.
        Your President is the commander-in-chief of the US military. Surely that
        means the military are supposed to be taking his orders, not him taking
        theirs. When I say "supposed to be" I mean that it is ordained by the
        Constitution, isn't that so? And the Constitution contains no clauses that
        specify how the President is obliged to protect national security when
        certain conditions arise in the Middle East, does it? Where does it say in
        the Constitution that the US military's perception of the national security
        interest supercedes the rule of the US Constitution and that of its chief
        executive officer, the US President? Sorry Dex, but as far as I can see
        Obama's alleged secret capitulation to the military on national security
        grounds is totally illegitimate and illegal. And it makes him complicit in
        all the US military's crimes too.

        "We're watching a build up for something....?Your guess is as good as mine.
        Today's News..."

        If the military are in control of the nation, as you seem to be
        saying that they are, then I think what we are "watching the build up for"
        is perfectly predictable. It will be more war. That is what the military
        exists for - to make war. So that is what they are doing - making war,
        wherever they can. These days, "wherever they can" means all over the
        world. And they will go on doing it until the people stop supporting them
        in their war-making.

        President Obama has the authority to close the valve on the supply
        of people's support to the the US military's war-making efforts. But
        instead of doing that he has opened the valve wider and justified doing it
        with fine-sounding false words about protecting everyone from mythical
        "terrorists" who are whoever the President says they are. He must be the
        answer to the military's prayer! They create Armageddon and he justifies it
        to the people so that they go on supporting it and paying the price of it.

        The tragic history of our planet has shown us, times without number
        and apparently without a single exception, that whenever the military takes
        over the government of a nation the end result is the ruin of that nation
        through war and all the compounded ills that can afflict a society as a
        consequence of their being perpetually at war. If the USA has indeed been
        taken over by the military then the USA is on the downward spiral to ruin
        and disintegration without a doubt. With Obama occupying the Presidency as
        the military's stooge, I fear that the American people can have little hope
        of avoiding this fate.