Introduction to ET's Term "Intuitive Directing"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      I want to share with you a new term introduced to the world, thanks to our counterpart ET...Our guidance will increase out of necessity for survival as we approach more pending upcoming yearly earth changes.
      The term is called "Intuitive directing". As you grow noticing the changes in you, you'll learn more about what this term means.