Re: [ufodiscussion] Obama President & Galactic Diplomat

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2010
      Dex,

      You say:
      "I'm convinced someone ( a group) with a greater clearance level is
      dictating what he can or cannot do...I'm sure it bode's not well with him,
      but, what can he do?"

      If the situation is as you say (and I think it is) then his duty is
      clear. He should assert his authority as President over this upstart
      clandestine group that has usurped his power and he should see to it that
      the miscreants are duly prosecuted, convicted and punished. And if he
      should find that he is unable to do that then he should resign from the
      presidency and tell the people why he has been unable to fulfil his campaign
      promises to them, i.e. because a coup has taken place and the elected
      President is not really the chief executive officer of the nation in fact
      but that the system of government is a fraud.

      But he has not done either of these things, has he? Instead all the
      signs are that he has consented to be this clandestine power's flunkie and a
      stooge puppet-President of the USA. And in so doing he has already betrayed
      the people who elected him to office on the basis of his false promises.
      How can he be trusted to represent humanity's true interests honestly and
      faithfully in any human-ET negotiations?