RE: Enter Kryon, Stage Left. Part 4 of 4.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      I remember a comment recorded in the bible where allegedly Jesus said...
      "Don't Ye Know Ye are gods (small g) and Children of the Most High"
      I find myself believing I understand this...

      Dex

      There are many books which talk MUCH about this. Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot (a compilation of scientific studies), and Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch are a couple.

      I agree with eveyrthing you say, deep within my chakras, except the last part.

      "I have always been a profound thinker and realised that simply by
      > observing what science is creating we also are aware of the end of days as we know
      > them. The one we call God will never permit man to become gods."

      The whole point of the Holographic Universe is that we are ALL ONE. The one God mind IS the WHOLE of WHO WE ARE.

      "All that exists is God. every leaf ona tree, each blade of grass and US"

      There is no... becoming God, it is already so. Energy is not created or destroyed, it only changes form. We are all different forms which contain the whole. You see with holograms... any part contains the whole. If you take a film of a hologram and cut it up into hundreds of pieces, each piece will create a hologram of the WHOLE image. The more you fragment the whole though... the blurrier the WHOLE image gets.

      It is not that God, will not let us be God, it is that we have totally forgotten who we are. We have forgotten that we each are both and ALL polarities, and in understanding this we can ballance to make all actions for the good. This does not mean surpress who we are but to heal the illusion of hurt which has served to create the further illusion that we are apart.

      It is conciousnes that is the projector of this reality, and it is the radial expanse of consiouness which dictates how much of your reality you are manifesting. Ascention is the radial expansion of consciousness (awareness of incoming & outgoing frequency). As we expand this, we become ever closer to the consciousness of the whole... to which we will then contract to begin again with an even further developed God-Mind as a whole. The process is endless and ever-progressive.

      Our Galaxy has an ascention aid every 26,000 years or so and it lasts for 2,00 years. The photon (light packets which energize our electrons and produce "color") belt is nearing and for those who are balanced will be able to integrate the new cosmic energies coming in and the new Earth frequencies (already changing as the pole moves towards Russia.) This balance does not mean 1/2 neg & 1/2 pos. This means Unconditional Love & Peace. Love-unconditional comes from a mind who understands all sides, enabling balance, and peace in all outcomes, balance means you do not rise up in anger but make Loving Firm Positions which allow the others to still follow their own heart as well.

      Namaste' (The God in me Loves & respects the God in you)
      Christy