SOHO's Photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      Personal opinion is I think it possible they're bio-satellite worlds of which house whole populations. They certainly appear the descriptive size. They'll be used for transporting a portion of humanity when the time comes.
      I can't share with you yet what I'm being told by the entity's we dream with and are amongst us here in this world. They're the manifesting invisible's written about.
      Don't forget, even though we allegedly have five energy vehicles requiring re-synthesizing with, you are soul in a housing garment. Spirit is the immortalizing, Living Light re-attachment.