What happened to me while I was writing the book on David Wilcock.....

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2010
      This is interesting....I wonder how many really believe it possible...?...Dex

      I suspect that most of the readers of these posts are familiar with the work of David Wilcock. I am the principal author of the book The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? which I wrote with David from the period 2000-2004.

      In writing of the book, I focused on Wilcock's channelings which were incredibly wise and were explaining the nature of this planetary shift in process. Wilcock's Source identified itself as the Ra Group and was composed of souls who had "gotten off the wheel of reincarnation" and existed in higher dimension of pure energy. Their mission was to assist planetary populations still stuck in 3d to evolve and graduate.

      While I was writing the book, in 2002, something happened to me personally which convinced me in the accuracy and authenticity of Wilcock's transmissions. I had a new personal relationship and we were driving from Los Angeles to Portland Oregon in the pouring rain. I did a prayer of protection for safe driving and at the end of the prayer, I asked jokingly, "Does anybody want to talk to me?" and it seemed as if my girlfriend started channeling on the spot. For the next months, she would interrupt whatever we were doing and announce "Those guys want to talk to you" and I would be asking endless questions, many about the premises of the book I was writing.

      There was a series of amazing phenomena around these communications. When they first started occurring, I wondered if my girlfriend was crazy, and I asked "them" if they could predict a newspaper headline and they did so successfully. Later I* got a call frommy brother in law that my sister was expected to die in an operation the following day. I asked "them" if they could help and not only did she survive the operation for cancer, but when she was tested later, the nurse announced that her lupus went away.

      Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was privy to a lot of information that others might find valuable, so I put a program together where people could read these messages in a format I called "Message a Day". I invite you all to check out my web page where I have an introductory video posted, and if it resonates, read my emails for a while. I've gotten so many responses from people who were deeply impacted. The web page is www.messageaday.net

      Blessings...........Wynn Free

    • Brel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2010
        Hi Dex,
        Right across the net, not many.
        I suspect, as I've already noticed on other Lists, that as disclosure
        becomes more in the individual's face,
        and takes on a much more serious note, more and more will fall by the
        wayside.
        As with people seeing Avatar, a lot, more than once, they are getting a
        preview of things to come.

        What happens when the spiral which was seen over, Norway and another one
        over Russia, and also
        one over china, is seen over many more countries.
        Start to happen without warning, become too freequent, and show that the
        public authorities, have no
        more idea than anyone else, form the 'public' arena at least.

        I think soon, before the end of 2010, the secret govt will make a move, if
        only to reasure their own
        'people'.

        It'll be very interesting to see how the world's media, as It becomes
        undeniable, are given their
        instructions, on how to 'play' the events.

        Kind Regards,
        Bre.