ZetaTalk: GLP Live [1-16-2010]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      ZetaTalk: GLP Live [1-16-2010]
      Conversations with God, STS tactics, Regime control, Antartica in future, Hero worship, Astronomer cover-up, Haiti quake, Pending partners, Human-to-human Calls, Pole shift mph, Bush/Clinton appeal, Common dreams, 7 on 1-10 scale, Orbit confusion, Compassion fatigue, STO Call, Ultra-right rants, Galactic center, Nancy in news, Collective conscious, Massachusetts election, NASA cocaine, the Arts, Star Children, Reincarnation logistics, Cover-up control, Survival simplicity, Relief effort fraud, New climate confusion, Timeframe pleading, Pole Shift speed
      *
      Excerpts:
      [Questioner]  Zetas said that Putin has STO orientation, but Russia is a repressive regime. Who really operate this state?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   Are you so naïve as to think that a single individual runs a country like Russia, or a country like the US? There are many people and organizations, with conflicting agendas. The military of a country is usually a separate entity, regardless of chain of command organization. Intelligence organizations are separate, operate on a need to know basis, and thus become under their own control. Even within the military or intelligence organizations there are stratas, groups, and cliques. Then if there is a parliament or congress, this gets thick with agendas and control and counter-control maneuvers. And we are mentioning only a few.
      *
      [Questioner]  Can we expect more events on the scale of what just happened to Haiti during this calendar year? [and from another] Was the Haiti quake really a 7.0? Is this a harbinger of increasing stress on the N. American plate and an indication that the New Madrid rip will soon occur? ….
      -
      [Zeta Response]   The Haiti quake of course was downgraded, as are all quakes these days. Haiti is on a fault line which has historically sustained large quakes, and can expect more. We have warned of this repeatedly, in our Safe Locations information for instance. Few will survive on Haiti as a result of the pole shift. Nancy also attended group meeting of contactees where she was shown a hologram vision that included the crumbling of the Caribbean well before the pole shift or last weeks, as a result of the rolling of the S American plate. This is what caused the Haiti quake, but there is much more to be anticipated. We reiterate. The Caribbean is not a safe place to be, nor Central America.
      *
      [Questioner]  What's up with all the STS and STO leaders cozying up to help out on Haiti? Is the cover-up a united front between both now?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   This is indeed related to what is anticipated in the future, when more such disasters will be in the news. Those in political power positions desire to eliminate any possibility of political opportunism. They hope to appear to the common man as united in compassion, so the blame game turns elsewhere. Hard times make for strange bedfellows.
      *
      [Questioner]  While the outpouring of support for the Haitians is a good sign for man's inclination to be STO, I'm concerned that soon we might get "compassion fatigue" if these kind of events continue going to the same well, without encouraging people to prepare for such events in their own neighborhoods. What do the zetas foresee in this regard?-
      _
      [Zeta Response]   Compassion fatigue will occur, even if people are encouraged to prepare for such events. The populace of the Earth is in the main spiritually undecided. They are empathic when things are going well in their personal lives, but quickly become self focused when things go wrong. And things are about to go wrong for a very many lives.
      *
      [Questioner]  Would you care to comment about the cocaine bag found at NASA installations?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   NASA employees are under a great deal of stress these days. They are at the front of the cover-up over Planet X, and expect to be blamed by the public when admissions are finally made.
      *
      [Questioner]  I'm wondering about when to plant the seeds? If the Earth is stopped in its orbit what time will it start up again. How can we tell when it's Spring. I don't care about telling time in regards to my appointment at the hair dresser or whatever, with the expected cloud cover, the changes in latitude. Who knows about the prevailing winds or the ocean currents. It's more than I get figure out.
      -
      [Zeta Response]   Have you checked the New Geography link, where you can determine your target climate? The Earth of the future will not have the tilt, the 23 degree tilt, that the present Earth has, so your climate will be more uniform during the year. Take into consideration that your current climate might need to cool off or warm up, for a few months.
      *
      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta557.htm>
      -
      -
      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue168, Sunday Jan 17, 2010 Second Sun in Clouds; Official Resignations; Winter Weather
      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue168.htm>
      [According to the STO ZetaTalk space angels, planet earth can expect an increase in many more UFO/ET sightings]
       <http://zetatalk.com/index/blog0928.htm>

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS.
      http://Zetaheaven.org