UFOs or Hoaxes? [1-12-2010]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      UFOs or Hoaxes? [1-12-2010]
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOhpbJ8pz50>
      1994 Ruwa Zimbabwe – 62 African schoolchildren see UFO land and dislodge ETs!
      _
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEDcWzyMids>
      *
      *
      Sky FireBalls on the Increase -Why? (From ZetaTalk)
      Fireballs on the increase, showing a sharp increase since 2005.
      <http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireballs.html>
      2005 -466
      2006 - 515
      2007 - 587
      2008 - 726
      Picture of the Day - Fireball Above Mojave Desert
      December 17, 2009
      <http://spacefellowship.com/2009/12/17/picture-of-the-day-fireball-above-mojave-desert/>
      Monstrously bright, this fireball meteor lit up the Mojave Desert sky.
      Colored Fireballs Light up Evening Sky
      December 11, 2009
      <http://www.kauaiworld.com/articles/2009/12/11/news/kauai_news/doc4b21f35f06ed3859948341.txt>
      Yoder said he found it hard to believe there has not yet been an explanation for what he saw, much like the loud noise over Kalaheo reported by residents in May of this year. "I've seen meteorites all my life," he said. But added that what he saw was much different. "It was either a gigantic asteroid or one of the biggest meteorites I have ever seen."
      Bright Blue-Green Flash Turns Night into Day
      December 12, 2009
      <http://www.examiner.com/>
      A brilliant bright blue-green flash lit up a huge portion of the sky from western Minnesota to eastern Wisconsin Friday night -- the event was enough to make the night sky momentarily seem like daylight. It was almost certainly a fireball meteorite, say meteorologists and local amateur astronomers. In fact, the earth is currently orbiting into that portion of space strewn with those extraterrestrial rocks that produce the Geminid meteor showers every year at this time.

      *
      <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/6936307/Amazing-cloud-roll-captured-on-camera.html>  [1-6-10]  Another amazing cloud sky roll captured on camera. Was it UFO spawn?
      *
      George A. Filer - MUFON Eastern Region Director
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Zetaheaven_Group/message/5008 >
      You Are The Judge!

      The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS.
      http://Zetaheaven.org