Dr. John E. Mack & The 12 Children

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2010
      Dr. John Mack and Dominique Callimanopulos' research on African and
      other cross-cultural abduction experiences appears in Dr. Mack's 1999
      book, Passport to the Cosmos.� Dominique studied anthropology at
      Wesleyan University and has worked as a researcher, writer, translator,
      and editor in the areas of human rights, cross-cultural studies, and
      psychology. This essay was originally published in CenterPiece magazine,
      Spring/Summer 1995, p. 10-11.
      John Mack and I [Dominique] were at the Ariel School, a small elementary
      school outside Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, listening to Elsa (not
      her real name) describe her encounter last September 16 (1994) with an
      "alien" being. In all, sixty children, ages six through twelve, reported
      seeing one large and several smaller spaceships land - hover, really -
      over the scrubby bushland adjoining their playground.
      The twelve children we interviewed over the course of two days all
      described the same event with a steady consistency of detail. In
      addition to the spaceships, Continues...

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=889&p=20810#p20810

    • broali4x
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
        Pardon me but it was 62 school children in Ruwa , Zimbabwe who
        experienced this legit UFO/ET event.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
          I believe in the full article they included the rest of the children.

          Dex