  • Brel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      For Info.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Brel

      Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 2:10 PM
      Subject: Avatar

      Hi Simon,
      Apart from my brother who lives in Moss Vale, NSW. who is an ex military policeman, and didn't like It,
      every other review has either liked It, or raved about It.
      Many, in many countries, seeing It more than once, particularly those who see it normal first time around.
      Many have commented that it's too much in one sitting.
      Thought came to mind that it's the third chapter, with 2001 A Space Odersey, and 2010 being the first
      two chapters.

      I can imagine people who are handicapped who see the movie, perhaps on DVD, will be fascinated
      at the possibilities, that the movie highlights.
      Instead of going on a plane and experiencing weightlessness via the upper atmosphere, U can induce
      meditation, and transfer your consciousness to an Avatar or suitable Vehicle where U can experience
      Limitless possibilities of Movement.

      It also appears to have an Energy of It's own, outside of being a mere movie, in that people who haven't
      been to a movie, ever, or for many years, are hearing about It, and then can't wait to see It.

      In my view, this means that 1.000's of 1.000.000's of people the world over, are being egged on by Their
      spirit guides to go and experience this Event.
      As has been said by others, It's all part of getting the populace ready for the real thing.

      Luv,
      Bre.