FW: Orfeo

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
      Aye..a good word for Orfeo Angelucci, from someone who's had some familiarity with him. The Contactee who wrote the book "Secret of the Saucers"
      Thought I'd share with you.

      Dex

      Cross posting:

      Hello!

      As a child, I actually witnessed Oreo's presentation, somewhere in
      southern California.
      I remembered it all this time....I must have been 8 or 9 at the time......
      and for some reason today, remembered and googled his name.

      I have read his Contact Story, and I just wanted to say thank you for
      continuing this site, and furthering his message.

      A child believes, or at least is open, to everything.
      My folks were searching at the time, and I was exposed to a great deal
      of UFO information. I thank god and all the universe for that blessing.

      Please, if there are newsletters, or publications available....
      I really did see him back then, and still remember his effervescence.

      Blessings, and Peace to this world...................Carol