Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2009
      I have been away from this forum discussing global warming on
      another and have just read broali4x's latest desultory address to me. Good
      grief! I see that he is still trying to bluff his way out of the
      embarrassing situation into which he has put himself. He writes:

      "dear masanga,
      You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your momma
      whom you are privy to demand a change.
      Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
      Am i clear!"

      I thank heaven that he is not my "momma"! In view of his
      mean-spirited refusal to give me a straight and honest answer to my simple
      and honest request to know how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
      change, I don't imagine I would get my diaper changed very often if I was a
      baby and he was my "momma"!

      I must say that I cannot understand why he will not answer my
      question after having first told me that he would answer it. I mean, why is
      it such a big deal if he is already aware of a "highly cogent explanation"
      given by the Zeta on the ZetaTalk web-site? If he cannot answer my question
      himself personally, why does he not simply give me a link to the Zeta's
      explanation so that I can go straight to it and save myself the rest of my
      lifetime that I would otherwise have to spend on trawling through the entire
      ZetaTalk archives in a possibly fruitless search for it? Not being very
      helpful, is he? Hardly STO!

      He ends by asking/stating "Am i clear!". Isn't it amazing how
      someone who has gone to such elaborate trouble to be awkward, evasive,
      misleading, confusing, double-talking and verbally-abusive can cap all that
      by making out that he is being "clear"? Of course he is not clear! He
      commands me "for the final time" to take my "as" to "the source". I think I
      can probably guess what he means by my "as" but what does he mean by "the
      source", and where is it? He refuses to say! I have asked him for a link
      to the relevant place on the ZetaTalk web-site and he won't give it! How
      can he direct me to a "source" that could be anywhere in the ZetaTalk
      archives and yet suggest that he is being clear? He is being totally opaque
      about that matter!

      And yet in other ways he is quite transparent. His behaviour and
      his ways of relating to other people are crude and simple, yet calculated to
      trick people, like the obvious ways of a street-kid trying to shake down any
      tourists who wander onto his self-defined patch. These characteristics are
      easy for mature adults to spot in him and to understand and because they can
      see through his childish tricks and games so easily he presents no danger to
      them. One would have to be abnormally gullible and immature oneself to fall
      foul of broali4x's unthought-out tricks or get caught in one of his
      infantile cult-building scams!

      Anyway, what does this all boil down to? It is now patently clear
      that when broali4x said he would answer my question about how Planet X is
      supposed to be causing climate change on earth, he lied. His lie was a
      dishonest trick intended to deflect me from pursuing that unanswerable
      question. But it was just a delaying-tactic to keep me on hold while he
      diverted me off onto other paths. First he preoccupied me with the
      irrelevant question of where I had read that the Zeta are "all-knowing".
      But I answered that one directly and posed my original question to him
      again. He responded by trying to divert me off into endless wanderings
      through the Kolbrin but I was ready for that one too and came back at him
      with my original question again. Next he tried sending me off on similar
      endless wanderings through the ZetaTalk archives and this time I confronted
      him with his dishonesty in saying that he would answer my question when it
      was now evident that he had no intention of actually doing that. And
      finally, his response to that was to write the personally abusive post
      reproduced above. And he still has not answered my question.

      To my mind broali4x's dishonesty here is the kind of misbehaviour
      that small children indulge in. Mature grown-ups do not behave in these
      unnecessarily duplicitous ways. A grown-up in broali4x's position would
      have responded to my question by simply saying something like, "Well I don't
      personally know the answer to that one but I did see something about it on
      the ZetaTalk web-site that said something about it that might be of use to
      you. Let me see if I can find it and get back to you with a link to it."

      I guess broali4x cannot be a grown-up. It's funny how he imagined
      me as a baby in diapers, don't you think? The mind is such a wonderful
      mirror to the self.

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 10, 2009
        Dear Mr. Massaggga,
        You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
        but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
        intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
        Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran.
        At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
        Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
        Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
        night around the clock. Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
        if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
        wicked!
        Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
        Jambo

        \

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 11, 2009
          Hi folks,

          I see that Nathaniel is still intent upon being a pest and making a
          nuisance of himself. I realise that he cannot help doing it since he is not
          in control of himself, but what are we to do with him? He appears
          determined to impose himself on us and to fight the Zeta's corner in the
          manner of a crusade, so we cannot just ignore him. But he cannot discuss
          anything reasonably or even stick to the point so we cannot engage him in
          discussion or argue out any points with him either. He does not absorb any
          information that you give him, is way out of his depth in every subject that
          comes up here and seems to be functioning mentally on automatic pilot. So I
          find myself wondering how someone who is exhibiting such a deep level of
          unconsciousness can even get through their day, as well as why they have
          come here to this forum and what they really need from us here.

          He demands our attention but when we give it to him he does not like
          what we find in him and reacts against it with hostility. But we are not
          responsible for that. He is. So I propose to continue to give him the
          attention that he is demanding and leave it to him to deal with whatever
          problems my doing that may give him. And my way of doing that will be
          to reply to his latest epistle conscientiously, bit by bit, one step at a
          time.

          He writes:

          "Dear Mr. Massaggga,"

          For reasons relating to the history of this thread I take it that he
          is addressing his post to me, but my name is not Massaggga as everyone here
          who is not a newcomer must know - everyone except Nathaniel, that is. "Mr
          Massaggga" is a character that Nathaniel has invented and who exists only in
          his imaginative mind. Why has he done this? Why can he not take in what
          another person's name actually is and relate to that person as they are?
          Why must he replace them in his mind with a character who he has dreamt up?
          Who is this dream-person "Mr Massaggga"? Where in Nathaniel's mind and
          being did he come from? He must be the part of Nathaniel's unknown self
          whose name is "Mr Massaggga".

          Apparently the Mr Massaggga-part of himself is not behaving
          properly in Nathaniel's mind though, since he (Nathaniel) tells him:

          "You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
          but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
          intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
          Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran."

          It seems that Nathaniel is having a bit of trouble determining
          who Mr Massaggga is too, in spite of the fact that he is Nathaniel's own
          imaginary creation. Nathaniel describes him as being on the one hand like a
          baby in soiled diapers but on the other like a sadist as exemplified in his
          mind by Sese Siko Mobuto and the Shah of Iran. There is a big difference
          between these two types of character, the helpless baby and the tyrannical
          sadist, and I can imagine how perplexing it must be for Nathaniel not to be
          able to tell one from the other. But since he is the creator of all the
          characters who have appeared in his mind - Mr Massaggga, the baby, the
          sadist, Mobuto and the Shah of Iran - they are all aspects of himself and he
          is Mr Massaggga, the baby, the sadist, Mobuto, the Shah of Iran and whoever
          else his imagination may dream up to inhabit his chaotic subjective
          inner-world.

          However, his next sentence shows us that he is not really interested
          in resolving the question of who and what Mr Massaggga really is anyway
          since he abandons that problem unsolved and gets on with what seems to him
          to be the more important business of telling Mr Massaggga what to do. He
          writes:

          "At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
          Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
          Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
          night around the clock."

          Evidently he has come a long way in his mind from the original
          subject of this thread - Planet X as the cause of climate change - and that
          has passed into oblivion for all he seems to care. The most urgent priority
          in his mind is for this unknowable and unimportant Mr Massaggga to find out
          how the wonderful, all-important Pres. Obama and his family are favored by
          heaven and are enjoying divine protection continuously. Of course I can
          only guess at why Nathaniel has seized upon Pres. Obama (and the Zeta) to
          pin all his faith and hopes upon. I can only tell that this is what he
          appears to have done and that he appears to be doing it with the kind of
          religious zeal that only born saints possess. But their devotion is to God,
          not a man, and Obama is a man, not God. The Zeta are not God either. So I
          think Nathaniel is doing something very unwise by fixing his adulation on
          the man Obama and the Zeta-beings and that he is practicing a degenerate
          kind of religion in doing so. To me he is simply worshipping false idols.

          I realise though that I could be misjudging him and I would not have
          a problem with him worshipping these personages if he would just get on with
          practicing his self-chosen religion and leave me and everyone else to
          practice our own as well in peace. But it seems he cannot do that. Instead
          he has to try to urge, cajole, browbeat and verbally-horsewhip everyone else
          into worshipping his chosen deities too, even when it has nothing to do with
          the topic under discussion and nothing to do with the purpose of this forum
          either! Like the knights crusaders of old, it seems that our Nathaniel is
          on a holy mission to conquer the world in the name of Obama and the Zeta, to
          convert all of us unrighteous heathens to his new religion and to stamp
          viciously on all who refuse to accept it and even upon those who simply dare
          to question it!

          He's got some hope! He has got "fundamentalist fanatic" written all
          over him and people can see him coming. No-one is going to convert to his
          religion because of his overbearing, aggressive and desultory efforts to
          persuade them. Any fool can see that - well, any fool except Nathaniel, I
          mean. But even if his beligerent, dogmatic personality was not sufficiently
          off-putting to persuade everyone that any super-beings who he worships have
          to be worth avoiding, there is also the threatening sub-text of his message
          that you had better surrender and conform-or-else to make you want to run a
          mile from him and his judgemental, domineering cult. He always ends on a
          threateneing note which seeks to put the fear of God into the reader and
          this time was no exception. He writes:

          "Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
          if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
          wicked!
          Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
          Jambo"

          Oh my, oh my, just three more years in which to turn from our evil
          ways and make ourselves ready to receive the final judgement of God Almighty
          upon our souls! How will we ever be ready in time?