Norway's Light Phenomenon

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2009
      Page 21, at the Golden Forum...Check out Norway's strange spiral light phenomenon photos...Courtesy of mjc...Dex

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=889&sid=b7ecaeca7b294577465a2d3f0378fa84&start=500

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2009
        Thanks for posting this Dex. Apparently it's not the only such
        light-spiral to have appeared. Another similar report comes from China.
        (See:
        http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbg30b_ovni-332-china-same-spiral-of-norwa_tech -
        unfortunately the video is in Chinese.)

        What can they be? The next stage on from crop formations perhaps?

        Page 21, at the Golden Forum...Check out Norway's strange spiral light
        phenomenon photos...Courtesy of mjc...Dex

        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=889&sid=b7ecaeca7b294577465a2d3f0378fa84&start=500

      • Ted
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
          Nice find. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed it's self over the N.
          American continent , next...