Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 7, 2009
      Dear masanga,
      If you have truly read ZetaTalk.com and have NOT found their highly
      cogent explanation for why our planet earth is experiencing abnormal
      weather and earthquakes and etc., then it would most likely be
      attributable denial!
      All that I can say is by next year or in 2011, absolute proof will be
      forthcoming. I hope two years is not beyond your score of patience to
      become a witness as ell at such time!
      I already have MY proof, sir.

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > "Maybe the Egyptian KOLBRIN Bible would better answer your question
      since
      > you are adverse to the beloved Zeta space people.
      > <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml
      > <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml> >"
      >
      > Good grief, what are you talking about? I have a copy of the Kolbrin
      and
      > cannot find any mention of Planet X in it, let alone an explanation of
      how
      > Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on earth now.
      >
      > Neither am I "adverse" to the Zeta. I just have no reason to accept
      that
      > their suggestion about climate change being caused by Planet X is
      true!

      > You said that you would answer my question about Planet X causing
      climate
      > change. But you have not answered it and now you are fobbing me off by
      > referring me to the Kolbrin, which does not answer it either, instead!
      > Isn't this a classic example of "Bait and Switch"?
      >
      > "By the way, the Zetas have never said that they are ALL Knowing,
      sir."

      > No, and no-one would have expected them to have said it either, would
      they?
      > I never said that they said it in the first place anyway. I was using
      the
      > literary device known as "irony" when I referred to "the all-knowing
      Zeta",
      > meaning that they are pretending to be all-knowing, not that they
      really
      > are, or that they said that they are. Do you "get it" now?
      >
      > I am still waiting to hear how Planet X is supposed to be causing
      climate
      > change on earth at the present time.

      CO2, The

      <http://tadcronn.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/global-warming-consensus-31000\
      \

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 7, 2009
        broali4x wrote:

        "Dear masanga,
        If you have truly read ZetaTalk.com and have NOT found their highly
        cogent explanation for why our planet earth is experiencing abnormal
        weather and earthquakes and etc., then it would most likely be
        attributable denial!"

        Dear broali4x,

        I asked HOW Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change, not WHY it is
        supposed to be causing abnormal weather, earthquakes and all the rest of it.

        I think you are being dishonest over this Nathaniel. You said that YOU
        would answer my question but you have refused to do so and now you are
        telling me that I should have gone hunting through the ZetaTalk web-site for
        my answer instead of expecting it from you. You have broken your promise
        and shown us that your word is worthless because you do not mean what you
        say. You are being a phoney Nathaniel. Is that what you want to be?

        "All that I can say is by next year or in 2011, absolute proof will be
        forthcoming. I hope two years is not beyond your score of patience to
        become a witness as ell at such time!"

        Absolute proof, eh? Wow, that's an even bigger claim than the one you made
        when you said you would answer my question, which wasn't a request for proof
        but only for an explanation anyway! However, since you have shown us that
        you cannot, or will not answer that question in fact, I won't hold my breath
        waiting for your promised "absolute proof" to be delivered either. I'll
        believe it if and when I see it, but not on your say-so.

        "I already have MY proof, sir."

        Bully for you. In that case though, you should have no difficulty in
        providing me with a link to the precise place on the ZetaTalk web-site where
        the Zeta explain how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on
        earth, should you?

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 8, 2009
          dear masanga,
          You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your momma
          whom you are privy to demand a change.
          Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
          Am i clear!

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 9, 2009
            I have been away from this forum discussing global warming on
            another and have just read broali4x's latest desultory address to me. Good
            grief! I see that he is still trying to bluff his way out of the
            embarrassing situation into which he has put himself. He writes:

            "dear masanga,
            You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your momma
            whom you are privy to demand a change.
            Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
            Am i clear!"

            I thank heaven that he is not my "momma"! In view of his
            mean-spirited refusal to give me a straight and honest answer to my simple
            and honest request to know how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
            change, I don't imagine I would get my diaper changed very often if I was a
            baby and he was my "momma"!

            I must say that I cannot understand why he will not answer my
            question after having first told me that he would answer it. I mean, why is
            it such a big deal if he is already aware of a "highly cogent explanation"
            given by the Zeta on the ZetaTalk web-site? If he cannot answer my question
            himself personally, why does he not simply give me a link to the Zeta's
            explanation so that I can go straight to it and save myself the rest of my
            lifetime that I would otherwise have to spend on trawling through the entire
            ZetaTalk archives in a possibly fruitless search for it? Not being very
            helpful, is he? Hardly STO!

            He ends by asking/stating "Am i clear!". Isn't it amazing how
            someone who has gone to such elaborate trouble to be awkward, evasive,
            misleading, confusing, double-talking and verbally-abusive can cap all that
            by making out that he is being "clear"? Of course he is not clear! He
            commands me "for the final time" to take my "as" to "the source". I think I
            can probably guess what he means by my "as" but what does he mean by "the
            source", and where is it? He refuses to say! I have asked him for a link
            to the relevant place on the ZetaTalk web-site and he won't give it! How
            can he direct me to a "source" that could be anywhere in the ZetaTalk
            archives and yet suggest that he is being clear? He is being totally opaque
            about that matter!

            And yet in other ways he is quite transparent. His behaviour and
            his ways of relating to other people are crude and simple, yet calculated to
            trick people, like the obvious ways of a street-kid trying to shake down any
            tourists who wander onto his self-defined patch. These characteristics are
            easy for mature adults to spot in him and to understand and because they can
            see through his childish tricks and games so easily he presents no danger to
            them. One would have to be abnormally gullible and immature oneself to fall
            foul of broali4x's unthought-out tricks or get caught in one of his
            infantile cult-building scams!

            Anyway, what does this all boil down to? It is now patently clear
            that when broali4x said he would answer my question about how Planet X is
            supposed to be causing climate change on earth, he lied. His lie was a
            dishonest trick intended to deflect me from pursuing that unanswerable
            question. But it was just a delaying-tactic to keep me on hold while he
            diverted me off onto other paths. First he preoccupied me with the
            irrelevant question of where I had read that the Zeta are "all-knowing".
            But I answered that one directly and posed my original question to him
            again. He responded by trying to divert me off into endless wanderings
            through the Kolbrin but I was ready for that one too and came back at him
            with my original question again. Next he tried sending me off on similar
            endless wanderings through the ZetaTalk archives and this time I confronted
            him with his dishonesty in saying that he would answer my question when it
            was now evident that he had no intention of actually doing that. And
            finally, his response to that was to write the personally abusive post
            reproduced above. And he still has not answered my question.

            To my mind broali4x's dishonesty here is the kind of misbehaviour
            that small children indulge in. Mature grown-ups do not behave in these
            unnecessarily duplicitous ways. A grown-up in broali4x's position would
            have responded to my question by simply saying something like, "Well I don't
            personally know the answer to that one but I did see something about it on
            the ZetaTalk web-site that said something about it that might be of use to
            you. Let me see if I can find it and get back to you with a link to it."

            I guess broali4x cannot be a grown-up. It's funny how he imagined
            me as a baby in diapers, don't you think? The mind is such a wonderful
            mirror to the self.

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 10, 2009
              Dear Mr. Massaggga,
              You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
              but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
              intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
              Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran.
              At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
              Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
              Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
              night around the clock. Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
              if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
              wicked!
              Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
              Jambo

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 11, 2009
                Hi folks,

                I see that Nathaniel is still intent upon being a pest and making a
                nuisance of himself. I realise that he cannot help doing it since he is not
                in control of himself, but what are we to do with him? He appears
                determined to impose himself on us and to fight the Zeta's corner in the
                manner of a crusade, so we cannot just ignore him. But he cannot discuss
                anything reasonably or even stick to the point so we cannot engage him in
                discussion or argue out any points with him either. He does not absorb any
                information that you give him, is way out of his depth in every subject that
                comes up here and seems to be functioning mentally on automatic pilot. So I
                find myself wondering how someone who is exhibiting such a deep level of
                unconsciousness can even get through their day, as well as why they have
                come here to this forum and what they really need from us here.

                He demands our attention but when we give it to him he does not like
                what we find in him and reacts against it with hostility. But we are not
                responsible for that. He is. So I propose to continue to give him the
                attention that he is demanding and leave it to him to deal with whatever
                problems my doing that may give him. And my way of doing that will be
                to reply to his latest epistle conscientiously, bit by bit, one step at a
                time.

                He writes:

                "Dear Mr. Massaggga,"

                For reasons relating to the history of this thread I take it that he
                is addressing his post to me, but my name is not Massaggga as everyone here
                who is not a newcomer must know - everyone except Nathaniel, that is. "Mr
                Massaggga" is a character that Nathaniel has invented and who exists only in
                his imaginative mind. Why has he done this? Why can he not take in what
                another person's name actually is and relate to that person as they are?
                Why must he replace them in his mind with a character who he has dreamt up?
                Who is this dream-person "Mr Massaggga"? Where in Nathaniel's mind and
                being did he come from? He must be the part of Nathaniel's unknown self
                whose name is "Mr Massaggga".

                Apparently the Mr Massaggga-part of himself is not behaving
                properly in Nathaniel's mind though, since he (Nathaniel) tells him:

                "You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
                but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
                intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
                Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran."

                It seems that Nathaniel is having a bit of trouble determining
                who Mr Massaggga is too, in spite of the fact that he is Nathaniel's own
                imaginary creation. Nathaniel describes him as being on the one hand like a
                baby in soiled diapers but on the other like a sadist as exemplified in his
                mind by Sese Siko Mobuto and the Shah of Iran. There is a big difference
                between these two types of character, the helpless baby and the tyrannical
                sadist, and I can imagine how perplexing it must be for Nathaniel not to be
                able to tell one from the other. But since he is the creator of all the
                characters who have appeared in his mind - Mr Massaggga, the baby, the
                sadist, Mobuto and the Shah of Iran - they are all aspects of himself and he
                is Mr Massaggga, the baby, the sadist, Mobuto, the Shah of Iran and whoever
                else his imagination may dream up to inhabit his chaotic subjective
                inner-world.

                However, his next sentence shows us that he is not really interested
                in resolving the question of who and what Mr Massaggga really is anyway
                since he abandons that problem unsolved and gets on with what seems to him
                to be the more important business of telling Mr Massaggga what to do. He
                writes:

                "At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
                Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
                Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
                night around the clock."

                Evidently he has come a long way in his mind from the original
                subject of this thread - Planet X as the cause of climate change - and that
                has passed into oblivion for all he seems to care. The most urgent priority
                in his mind is for this unknowable and unimportant Mr Massaggga to find out
                how the wonderful, all-important Pres. Obama and his family are favored by
                heaven and are enjoying divine protection continuously. Of course I can
                only guess at why Nathaniel has seized upon Pres. Obama (and the Zeta) to
                pin all his faith and hopes upon. I can only tell that this is what he
                appears to have done and that he appears to be doing it with the kind of
                religious zeal that only born saints possess. But their devotion is to God,
                not a man, and Obama is a man, not God. The Zeta are not God either. So I
                think Nathaniel is doing something very unwise by fixing his adulation on
                the man Obama and the Zeta-beings and that he is practicing a degenerate
                kind of religion in doing so. To me he is simply worshipping false idols.

                I realise though that I could be misjudging him and I would not have
                a problem with him worshipping these personages if he would just get on with
                practicing his self-chosen religion and leave me and everyone else to
                practice our own as well in peace. But it seems he cannot do that. Instead
                he has to try to urge, cajole, browbeat and verbally-horsewhip everyone else
                into worshipping his chosen deities too, even when it has nothing to do with
                the topic under discussion and nothing to do with the purpose of this forum
                either! Like the knights crusaders of old, it seems that our Nathaniel is
                on a holy mission to conquer the world in the name of Obama and the Zeta, to
                convert all of us unrighteous heathens to his new religion and to stamp
                viciously on all who refuse to accept it and even upon those who simply dare
                to question it!

                He's got some hope! He has got "fundamentalist fanatic" written all
                over him and people can see him coming. No-one is going to convert to his
                religion because of his overbearing, aggressive and desultory efforts to
                persuade them. Any fool can see that - well, any fool except Nathaniel, I
                mean. But even if his beligerent, dogmatic personality was not sufficiently
                off-putting to persuade everyone that any super-beings who he worships have
                to be worth avoiding, there is also the threatening sub-text of his message
                that you had better surrender and conform-or-else to make you want to run a
                mile from him and his judgemental, domineering cult. He always ends on a
                threateneing note which seeks to put the fear of God into the reader and
                this time was no exception. He writes:

                "Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
                if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
                wicked!
                Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
                Jambo"

                Oh my, oh my, just three more years in which to turn from our evil
                ways and make ourselves ready to receive the final judgement of God Almighty
                upon our souls! How will we ever be ready in time?