Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 5, 2009
      Maybe the Egyptian KOLBRIN Bible would better answer your question since
      you are adverse to the beloved Zeta space people.
      <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml
      <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml> >
      By the way, the Zetas have never said that they are ALL Knowing, sir.

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > I have already answered your question in my previous post. If you
      > cannot read plain English I'm afraid that is not my fault and you have
      no
      > grounds to accuse me of playing bait and switch.
      >
      > In any case, your question has no bearing on mine, which you said
      > you would answer. I am still waiting for you to do that Nathaniel.

      CO2, The
      > Sun, or PX?
      >

      > Please sir massa,
      > All I am asking is for you to please give us and this group a link to
      > where in heaven or hell you got any information from that say or
      alledge
      > that the beloved space Zetas are either ALL KNOWING or etc.
      > If you do or can, your statement would be TRUE.
      > You cannot, or otherwise, you are trying to play bait and switch!
      >
      > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, masanga@ wrote:
      > >
      > > "You asked me a question and I will answer, but first, where have
      you
      > > heard or read that our the beloved space Zeta brother and sisters
      are

      > > 'ALL KNOWING'????
      > > Please give your link."
      > >
      > > I have not heard or read it anywhere in so many words, but it seems
      > > to be implied in a lot of statements that people have made towards,
      or
      > about
      > > the Zeta, including some of yours. For example, you have repeatedly
      > > referred to the Zeta as "space angels", have you not? Well, angels
      are
      > > supposed to be heavenly beings who are in constant contact and
      > communication
      > > with the Spirit of Heaven, i.e. "God". The Spirit of Heaven sees all
      > and
      > > knows all and the angels of Heaven, who are Heaven's ministers, have
      > > unrestricted access to Heaven's knowledge. Therefore they must be
      > > all-knowing. Isn't that correct?
      > >
      > > I think I have answered your question and now it's your turn.
      > >
      > > Regan

      CO2,
      > > The
      > > > Sun, or PX?
      > > >

      > > > What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?
      > > > Global atmospheric temperatures are not rising, as the media is
      > > portraying,
      > > > instead they are falling. Thus, why are a few governmental forlorn
      > > > scientists alone with the likes of Mr. Al Gore still vehemently
      > > clamoring
      > > > like a crying 3-year-old baby that falling temperatures is not the
      > > case?
      > > > However today, their misguided though profitable thesis is slowly
      > > screeching
      > > > to an ignominious halt, and rightly so.
      > > > Is next all of a sudden, a fiery misbehaving Sun to be blamed in
      > some
      > > > contorted way for all the commotion? And lastly, if neither the
      > > supposed
      > > > greenhouse gas CO2, nor the sun pan out to be the real cause for
      all
      > > the
      > > > present earth change anomalies, then what in the heavens will be
      > next?
      > > > Maybe in the message below, there is a better more reasonable
      > > explanation,
      > > > albeit from beings who are from elsewhere or from above, we may
      find
      > > the
      > > > real answer to this mystery â€" “What is really causing
      > > so-call CLIMATE
      > > > CHANGE?
      > > > Their short answer is and always has been since 1995… the
      > > present earth
      > > > changes are being caused by one rogue planet named Nibiru - aka
      > Planet
      > > X!
      > > >
      > > > From ZetaTalk: (11-28-09)Â Â
      > > <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta548.htm
      > > > [Questioner]Â Big scandal this week called "Climategate".
      > Thousands
      > > of
      > > > scientist e-mails, showing the numbers for "global warming" were
      > > rigged,
      > > > have been leaked. They said either hacker or inside job. What's
      the
      > > story
      > > > and why are the mainstream media and White House ignoring it?
      > > > -
      > > > [Zeta Response]Â Â Global Warming, as we have long stated,
      is
      > > not the cause
      > > > of the current Earth changes, but is rather a cover chosen to
      > explain
      > > many
      > > > of the anticipated Earth changes. All was well as long as the
      media
      > > and the
      > > > supposed scientific consensus made the statement that Global
      Warming
      > > was
      > > > evident and undeniable. Since most people in power in the
      > > establishment are
      > > > aware that there is a presence in our inner solar system likely to
      > > pass at
      > > > some point, and since the establishment has the opinion that panic
      > in
      > > the
      > > > masses is the thing to fear, they pressed all those under their
      > > control to
      > > > go along with this cover-up story. It is no secret that under
      Bush,
      > > > scientists were told what to say, ordered to toe the line. The
      media
      > > is
      > > > controlled. Al Gore went forward like a sacrificial goat to tout
      the
      > > line,
      > > > knowing that eventually he would be shamed for this. Now that a
      leak
      > > has
      > > > been accomplished, those in charge of the cover-up are stunned and
      > not
      > > sure
      > > > how
      > > > to proceed. Their first approach is to see what the fallout might
      > be,
      > > if
      > > > excuses can suffice.
      > > > *
      > > > _________________________________________________
      > > > Here are a few more links which substantiates most of the above:
      > > >
      > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkR3uuZMIM> Â Al Gore
      confronted
      > > on
      > > > Climategate in Chicago
      > > > -
      > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydo2Mwnwpac&feature=related>
      Climate

      <http://tadcronn.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/global-warming-consensus-31000\
      \

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 6, 2009
        "Maybe the Egyptian KOLBRIN Bible would better answer your question since
        you are adverse to the beloved Zeta space people.
        <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml
        <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml> >"

        Good grief, what are you talking about? I have a copy of the Kolbrin and
        cannot find any mention of Planet X in it, let alone an explanation of how
        Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on earth now.

        Neither am I "adverse" to the Zeta. I just have no reason to accept that
        their suggestion about climate change being caused by Planet X is true!

        You said that you would answer my question about Planet X causing climate
        change. But you have not answered it and now you are fobbing me off by
        referring me to the Kolbrin, which does not answer it either, instead!
        Isn't this a classic example of "Bait and Switch"?

        "By the way, the Zetas have never said that they are ALL Knowing, sir."

        No, and no-one would have expected them to have said it either, would they?
        I never said that they said it in the first place anyway. I was using the
        literary device known as "irony" when I referred to "the all-knowing Zeta",
        meaning that they are pretending to be all-knowing, not that they really
        are, or that they said that they are. Do you "get it" now?

        I am still waiting to hear how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
        change on earth at the present time.

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 7, 2009
          Dear masanga,
          If you have truly read ZetaTalk.com and have NOT found their highly
          cogent explanation for why our planet earth is experiencing abnormal
          weather and earthquakes and etc., then it would most likely be
          attributable denial!
          All that I can say is by next year or in 2011, absolute proof will be
          forthcoming. I hope two years is not beyond your score of patience to
          become a witness as ell at such time!
          I already have MY proof, sir.

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 7, 2009
            broali4x wrote:

            "Dear masanga,
            If you have truly read ZetaTalk.com and have NOT found their highly
            cogent explanation for why our planet earth is experiencing abnormal
            weather and earthquakes and etc., then it would most likely be
            attributable denial!"

            Dear broali4x,

            I asked HOW Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change, not WHY it is
            supposed to be causing abnormal weather, earthquakes and all the rest of it.

            I think you are being dishonest over this Nathaniel. You said that YOU
            would answer my question but you have refused to do so and now you are
            telling me that I should have gone hunting through the ZetaTalk web-site for
            my answer instead of expecting it from you. You have broken your promise
            and shown us that your word is worthless because you do not mean what you
            say. You are being a phoney Nathaniel. Is that what you want to be?

            "All that I can say is by next year or in 2011, absolute proof will be
            forthcoming. I hope two years is not beyond your score of patience to
            become a witness as ell at such time!"

            Absolute proof, eh? Wow, that's an even bigger claim than the one you made
            when you said you would answer my question, which wasn't a request for proof
            but only for an explanation anyway! However, since you have shown us that
            you cannot, or will not answer that question in fact, I won't hold my breath
            waiting for your promised "absolute proof" to be delivered either. I'll
            believe it if and when I see it, but not on your say-so.

            "I already have MY proof, sir."

            Bully for you. In that case though, you should have no difficulty in
            providing me with a link to the precise place on the ZetaTalk web-site where
            the Zeta explain how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on
            earth, should you?

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 8, 2009
              dear masanga,
              You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your momma
              whom you are privy to demand a change.
              Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
              Am i clear!

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 9, 2009
                I have been away from this forum discussing global warming on
                another and have just read broali4x's latest desultory address to me. Good
                grief! I see that he is still trying to bluff his way out of the
                embarrassing situation into which he has put himself. He writes:

                "dear masanga,
                You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your momma
                whom you are privy to demand a change.
                Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
                Am i clear!"

                I thank heaven that he is not my "momma"! In view of his
                mean-spirited refusal to give me a straight and honest answer to my simple
                and honest request to know how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
                change, I don't imagine I would get my diaper changed very often if I was a
                baby and he was my "momma"!

                I must say that I cannot understand why he will not answer my
                question after having first told me that he would answer it. I mean, why is
                it such a big deal if he is already aware of a "highly cogent explanation"
                given by the Zeta on the ZetaTalk web-site? If he cannot answer my question
                himself personally, why does he not simply give me a link to the Zeta's
                explanation so that I can go straight to it and save myself the rest of my
                lifetime that I would otherwise have to spend on trawling through the entire
                ZetaTalk archives in a possibly fruitless search for it? Not being very
                helpful, is he? Hardly STO!

                He ends by asking/stating "Am i clear!". Isn't it amazing how
                someone who has gone to such elaborate trouble to be awkward, evasive,
                misleading, confusing, double-talking and verbally-abusive can cap all that
                by making out that he is being "clear"? Of course he is not clear! He
                commands me "for the final time" to take my "as" to "the source". I think I
                can probably guess what he means by my "as" but what does he mean by "the
                source", and where is it? He refuses to say! I have asked him for a link
                to the relevant place on the ZetaTalk web-site and he won't give it! How
                can he direct me to a "source" that could be anywhere in the ZetaTalk
                archives and yet suggest that he is being clear? He is being totally opaque
                about that matter!

                And yet in other ways he is quite transparent. His behaviour and
                his ways of relating to other people are crude and simple, yet calculated to
                trick people, like the obvious ways of a street-kid trying to shake down any
                tourists who wander onto his self-defined patch. These characteristics are
                easy for mature adults to spot in him and to understand and because they can
                see through his childish tricks and games so easily he presents no danger to
                them. One would have to be abnormally gullible and immature oneself to fall
                foul of broali4x's unthought-out tricks or get caught in one of his
                infantile cult-building scams!

                Anyway, what does this all boil down to? It is now patently clear
                that when broali4x said he would answer my question about how Planet X is
                supposed to be causing climate change on earth, he lied. His lie was a
                dishonest trick intended to deflect me from pursuing that unanswerable
                question. But it was just a delaying-tactic to keep me on hold while he
                diverted me off onto other paths. First he preoccupied me with the
                irrelevant question of where I had read that the Zeta are "all-knowing".
                But I answered that one directly and posed my original question to him
                again. He responded by trying to divert me off into endless wanderings
                through the Kolbrin but I was ready for that one too and came back at him
                with my original question again. Next he tried sending me off on similar
                endless wanderings through the ZetaTalk archives and this time I confronted
                him with his dishonesty in saying that he would answer my question when it
                was now evident that he had no intention of actually doing that. And
                finally, his response to that was to write the personally abusive post
                reproduced above. And he still has not answered my question.

                To my mind broali4x's dishonesty here is the kind of misbehaviour
                that small children indulge in. Mature grown-ups do not behave in these
                unnecessarily duplicitous ways. A grown-up in broali4x's position would
                have responded to my question by simply saying something like, "Well I don't
                personally know the answer to that one but I did see something about it on
                the ZetaTalk web-site that said something about it that might be of use to
                you. Let me see if I can find it and get back to you with a link to it."

                I guess broali4x cannot be a grown-up. It's funny how he imagined
                me as a baby in diapers, don't you think? The mind is such a wonderful
                mirror to the self.

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 10, 2009
                  Dear Mr. Massaggga,
                  You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
                  but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
                  intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
                  Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran.
                  At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
                  Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
                  Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
                  night around the clock. Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
                  if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
                  wicked!
                  Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
                  Jambo

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 11, 2009
                    Hi folks,

                    I see that Nathaniel is still intent upon being a pest and making a
                    nuisance of himself. I realise that he cannot help doing it since he is not
                    in control of himself, but what are we to do with him? He appears
                    determined to impose himself on us and to fight the Zeta's corner in the
                    manner of a crusade, so we cannot just ignore him. But he cannot discuss
                    anything reasonably or even stick to the point so we cannot engage him in
                    discussion or argue out any points with him either. He does not absorb any
                    information that you give him, is way out of his depth in every subject that
                    comes up here and seems to be functioning mentally on automatic pilot. So I
                    find myself wondering how someone who is exhibiting such a deep level of
                    unconsciousness can even get through their day, as well as why they have
                    come here to this forum and what they really need from us here.

                    He demands our attention but when we give it to him he does not like
                    what we find in him and reacts against it with hostility. But we are not
                    responsible for that. He is. So I propose to continue to give him the
                    attention that he is demanding and leave it to him to deal with whatever
                    problems my doing that may give him. And my way of doing that will be
                    to reply to his latest epistle conscientiously, bit by bit, one step at a
                    time.

                    He writes:

                    "Dear Mr. Massaggga,"

                    For reasons relating to the history of this thread I take it that he
                    is addressing his post to me, but my name is not Massaggga as everyone here
                    who is not a newcomer must know - everyone except Nathaniel, that is. "Mr
                    Massaggga" is a character that Nathaniel has invented and who exists only in
                    his imaginative mind. Why has he done this? Why can he not take in what
                    another person's name actually is and relate to that person as they are?
                    Why must he replace them in his mind with a character who he has dreamt up?
                    Who is this dream-person "Mr Massaggga"? Where in Nathaniel's mind and
                    being did he come from? He must be the part of Nathaniel's unknown self
                    whose name is "Mr Massaggga".

                    Apparently the Mr Massaggga-part of himself is not behaving
                    properly in Nathaniel's mind though, since he (Nathaniel) tells him:

                    "You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
                    but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
                    intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
                    Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran."

                    It seems that Nathaniel is having a bit of trouble determining
                    who Mr Massaggga is too, in spite of the fact that he is Nathaniel's own
                    imaginary creation. Nathaniel describes him as being on the one hand like a
                    baby in soiled diapers but on the other like a sadist as exemplified in his
                    mind by Sese Siko Mobuto and the Shah of Iran. There is a big difference
                    between these two types of character, the helpless baby and the tyrannical
                    sadist, and I can imagine how perplexing it must be for Nathaniel not to be
                    able to tell one from the other. But since he is the creator of all the
                    characters who have appeared in his mind - Mr Massaggga, the baby, the
                    sadist, Mobuto and the Shah of Iran - they are all aspects of himself and he
                    is Mr Massaggga, the baby, the sadist, Mobuto, the Shah of Iran and whoever
                    else his imagination may dream up to inhabit his chaotic subjective
                    inner-world.

                    However, his next sentence shows us that he is not really interested
                    in resolving the question of who and what Mr Massaggga really is anyway
                    since he abandons that problem unsolved and gets on with what seems to him
                    to be the more important business of telling Mr Massaggga what to do. He
                    writes:

                    "At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
                    Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
                    Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
                    night around the clock."

                    Evidently he has come a long way in his mind from the original
                    subject of this thread - Planet X as the cause of climate change - and that
                    has passed into oblivion for all he seems to care. The most urgent priority
                    in his mind is for this unknowable and unimportant Mr Massaggga to find out
                    how the wonderful, all-important Pres. Obama and his family are favored by
                    heaven and are enjoying divine protection continuously. Of course I can
                    only guess at why Nathaniel has seized upon Pres. Obama (and the Zeta) to
                    pin all his faith and hopes upon. I can only tell that this is what he
                    appears to have done and that he appears to be doing it with the kind of
                    religious zeal that only born saints possess. But their devotion is to God,
                    not a man, and Obama is a man, not God. The Zeta are not God either. So I
                    think Nathaniel is doing something very unwise by fixing his adulation on
                    the man Obama and the Zeta-beings and that he is practicing a degenerate
                    kind of religion in doing so. To me he is simply worshipping false idols.

                    I realise though that I could be misjudging him and I would not have
                    a problem with him worshipping these personages if he would just get on with
                    practicing his self-chosen religion and leave me and everyone else to
                    practice our own as well in peace. But it seems he cannot do that. Instead
                    he has to try to urge, cajole, browbeat and verbally-horsewhip everyone else
                    into worshipping his chosen deities too, even when it has nothing to do with
                    the topic under discussion and nothing to do with the purpose of this forum
                    either! Like the knights crusaders of old, it seems that our Nathaniel is
                    on a holy mission to conquer the world in the name of Obama and the Zeta, to
                    convert all of us unrighteous heathens to his new religion and to stamp
                    viciously on all who refuse to accept it and even upon those who simply dare
                    to question it!

                    He's got some hope! He has got "fundamentalist fanatic" written all
                    over him and people can see him coming. No-one is going to convert to his
                    religion because of his overbearing, aggressive and desultory efforts to
                    persuade them. Any fool can see that - well, any fool except Nathaniel, I
                    mean. But even if his beligerent, dogmatic personality was not sufficiently
                    off-putting to persuade everyone that any super-beings who he worships have
                    to be worth avoiding, there is also the threatening sub-text of his message
                    that you had better surrender and conform-or-else to make you want to run a
                    mile from him and his judgemental, domineering cult. He always ends on a
                    threateneing note which seeks to put the fear of God into the reader and
                    this time was no exception. He writes:

                    "Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
                    if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
                    wicked!
                    Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
                    Jambo"

                    Oh my, oh my, just three more years in which to turn from our evil
                    ways and make ourselves ready to receive the final judgement of God Almighty
                    upon our souls! How will we ever be ready in time?