Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 4, 2009
      Please sir massa,
      All I am asking is for you to please give us and this group a link to
      where in heaven or hell you got any information from that say or alledge
      that the beloved space Zetas are either ALL KNOWING or etc.
      If you do or can, your statement would be TRUE.
      You cannot, or otherwise, you are trying to play bait and switch!

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > "You asked me a question and I will answer, but first, where have you
      > heard or read that our the beloved space Zeta brother and sisters are
      >
      > 'ALL KNOWING'????
      > Please give your link."
      >
      > I have not heard or read it anywhere in so many words, but it seems
      > to be implied in a lot of statements that people have made towards, or
      about
      > the Zeta, including some of yours. For example, you have repeatedly
      > referred to the Zeta as "space angels", have you not? Well, angels are
      > supposed to be heavenly beings who are in constant contact and
      communication
      > with the Spirit of Heaven, i.e. "God". The Spirit of Heaven sees all
      and
      > knows all and the angels of Heaven, who are Heaven's ministers, have
      > unrestricted access to Heaven's knowledge. Therefore they must be
      > all-knowing. Isn't that correct?
      >
      > I think I have answered your question and now it's your turn.

      CO2, The
      > Sun, or PX?
      >

      > You asked me a question and I will answer, but first, where have you
      > heard or read that our the beloved space Zeta brother and sisters are
      >
      > "ALL KNOWING"????
      > Please give your link.
      >
      > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, masanga@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Would the all-knowing Zeta care to explain precisely HOW Planet X is
      > > supposed to be causing climate change? It is not explained in their
      > answer
      > > to the question of "What's the story?" on the Climategate scandal
      > which you
      > > gave us (see below).
      > >
      > > Regan

      Planet
      > X!
      > >
      > > From ZetaTalk: (11-28-09)Â Â
      > <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta548.htm
      > > [Questioner]Â Big scandal this week called "Climategate".
      Thousands

      <http://tadcronn.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/global-warming-consensus-31000\
      \

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 4, 2009
        I have already answered your question in my previous post. If you
        cannot read plain English I'm afraid that is not my fault and you have no
        grounds to accuse me of playing bait and switch.

        In any case, your question has no bearing on mine, which you said
        you would answer. I am still waiting for you to do that Nathaniel.

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 5, 2009
          Maybe the Egyptian KOLBRIN Bible would better answer your question since
          you are adverse to the beloved Zeta space people.
          <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml
          <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml> >
          By the way, the Zetas have never said that they are ALL Knowing, sir.

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 6, 2009
            "Maybe the Egyptian KOLBRIN Bible would better answer your question since
            you are adverse to the beloved Zeta space people.
            <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml
            <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml> >"

            Good grief, what are you talking about? I have a copy of the Kolbrin and
            cannot find any mention of Planet X in it, let alone an explanation of how
            Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on earth now.

            Neither am I "adverse" to the Zeta. I just have no reason to accept that
            their suggestion about climate change being caused by Planet X is true!

            You said that you would answer my question about Planet X causing climate
            change. But you have not answered it and now you are fobbing me off by
            referring me to the Kolbrin, which does not answer it either, instead!
            Isn't this a classic example of "Bait and Switch"?

            "By the way, the Zetas have never said that they are ALL Knowing, sir."

            No, and no-one would have expected them to have said it either, would they?
            I never said that they said it in the first place anyway. I was using the
            literary device known as "irony" when I referred to "the all-knowing Zeta",
            meaning that they are pretending to be all-knowing, not that they really
            are, or that they said that they are. Do you "get it" now?

            I am still waiting to hear how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
            change on earth at the present time.

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 7, 2009
              Dear masanga,
              If you have truly read ZetaTalk.com and have NOT found their highly
              cogent explanation for why our planet earth is experiencing abnormal
              weather and earthquakes and etc., then it would most likely be
              attributable denial!
              All that I can say is by next year or in 2011, absolute proof will be
              forthcoming. I hope two years is not beyond your score of patience to
              become a witness as ell at such time!
              I already have MY proof, sir.

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 7, 2009
                broali4x wrote:

                "Dear masanga,
                If you have truly read ZetaTalk.com and have NOT found their highly
                cogent explanation for why our planet earth is experiencing abnormal
                weather and earthquakes and etc., then it would most likely be
                attributable denial!"

                Dear broali4x,

                I asked HOW Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change, not WHY it is
                supposed to be causing abnormal weather, earthquakes and all the rest of it.

                I think you are being dishonest over this Nathaniel. You said that YOU
                would answer my question but you have refused to do so and now you are
                telling me that I should have gone hunting through the ZetaTalk web-site for
                my answer instead of expecting it from you. You have broken your promise
                and shown us that your word is worthless because you do not mean what you
                say. You are being a phoney Nathaniel. Is that what you want to be?

                "All that I can say is by next year or in 2011, absolute proof will be
                forthcoming. I hope two years is not beyond your score of patience to
                become a witness as ell at such time!"

                Absolute proof, eh? Wow, that's an even bigger claim than the one you made
                when you said you would answer my question, which wasn't a request for proof
                but only for an explanation anyway! However, since you have shown us that
                you cannot, or will not answer that question in fact, I won't hold my breath
                waiting for your promised "absolute proof" to be delivered either. I'll
                believe it if and when I see it, but not on your say-so.

                "I already have MY proof, sir."

                Bully for you. In that case though, you should have no difficulty in
                providing me with a link to the precise place on the ZetaTalk web-site where
                the Zeta explain how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on
                earth, should you?

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 8, 2009
                  dear masanga,
                  You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your momma
                  whom you are privy to demand a change.
                  Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
                  Am i clear!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 9, 2009
                    I have been away from this forum discussing global warming on
                    another and have just read broali4x's latest desultory address to me. Good
                    grief! I see that he is still trying to bluff his way out of the
                    embarrassing situation into which he has put himself. He writes:

                    "dear masanga,
                    You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your momma
                    whom you are privy to demand a change.
                    Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
                    Am i clear!"

                    I thank heaven that he is not my "momma"! In view of his
                    mean-spirited refusal to give me a straight and honest answer to my simple
                    and honest request to know how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
                    change, I don't imagine I would get my diaper changed very often if I was a
                    baby and he was my "momma"!

                    I must say that I cannot understand why he will not answer my
                    question after having first told me that he would answer it. I mean, why is
                    it such a big deal if he is already aware of a "highly cogent explanation"
                    given by the Zeta on the ZetaTalk web-site? If he cannot answer my question
                    himself personally, why does he not simply give me a link to the Zeta's
                    explanation so that I can go straight to it and save myself the rest of my
                    lifetime that I would otherwise have to spend on trawling through the entire
                    ZetaTalk archives in a possibly fruitless search for it? Not being very
                    helpful, is he? Hardly STO!

                    He ends by asking/stating "Am i clear!". Isn't it amazing how
                    someone who has gone to such elaborate trouble to be awkward, evasive,
                    misleading, confusing, double-talking and verbally-abusive can cap all that
                    by making out that he is being "clear"? Of course he is not clear! He
                    commands me "for the final time" to take my "as" to "the source". I think I
                    can probably guess what he means by my "as" but what does he mean by "the
                    source", and where is it? He refuses to say! I have asked him for a link
                    to the relevant place on the ZetaTalk web-site and he won't give it! How
                    can he direct me to a "source" that could be anywhere in the ZetaTalk
                    archives and yet suggest that he is being clear? He is being totally opaque
                    about that matter!

                    And yet in other ways he is quite transparent. His behaviour and
                    his ways of relating to other people are crude and simple, yet calculated to
                    trick people, like the obvious ways of a street-kid trying to shake down any
                    tourists who wander onto his self-defined patch. These characteristics are
                    easy for mature adults to spot in him and to understand and because they can
                    see through his childish tricks and games so easily he presents no danger to
                    them. One would have to be abnormally gullible and immature oneself to fall
                    foul of broali4x's unthought-out tricks or get caught in one of his
                    infantile cult-building scams!

                    Anyway, what does this all boil down to? It is now patently clear
                    that when broali4x said he would answer my question about how Planet X is
                    supposed to be causing climate change on earth, he lied. His lie was a
                    dishonest trick intended to deflect me from pursuing that unanswerable
                    question. But it was just a delaying-tactic to keep me on hold while he
                    diverted me off onto other paths. First he preoccupied me with the
                    irrelevant question of where I had read that the Zeta are "all-knowing".
                    But I answered that one directly and posed my original question to him
                    again. He responded by trying to divert me off into endless wanderings
                    through the Kolbrin but I was ready for that one too and came back at him
                    with my original question again. Next he tried sending me off on similar
                    endless wanderings through the ZetaTalk archives and this time I confronted
                    him with his dishonesty in saying that he would answer my question when it
                    was now evident that he had no intention of actually doing that. And
                    finally, his response to that was to write the personally abusive post
                    reproduced above. And he still has not answered my question.

                    To my mind broali4x's dishonesty here is the kind of misbehaviour
                    that small children indulge in. Mature grown-ups do not behave in these
                    unnecessarily duplicitous ways. A grown-up in broali4x's position would
                    have responded to my question by simply saying something like, "Well I don't
                    personally know the answer to that one but I did see something about it on
                    the ZetaTalk web-site that said something about it that might be of use to
                    you. Let me see if I can find it and get back to you with a link to it."

                    I guess broali4x cannot be a grown-up. It's funny how he imagined
                    me as a baby in diapers, don't you think? The mind is such a wonderful
                    mirror to the self.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 10, 2009
                      Dear Mr. Massaggga,
                      You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
                      but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
                      intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
                      Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran.
                      At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
                      Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
                      Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
                      night around the clock. Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
                      if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
                      wicked!
                      Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
                      Jambo

                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 11, 2009
                        Hi folks,

                        I see that Nathaniel is still intent upon being a pest and making a
                        nuisance of himself. I realise that he cannot help doing it since he is not
                        in control of himself, but what are we to do with him? He appears
                        determined to impose himself on us and to fight the Zeta's corner in the
                        manner of a crusade, so we cannot just ignore him. But he cannot discuss
                        anything reasonably or even stick to the point so we cannot engage him in
                        discussion or argue out any points with him either. He does not absorb any
                        information that you give him, is way out of his depth in every subject that
                        comes up here and seems to be functioning mentally on automatic pilot. So I
                        find myself wondering how someone who is exhibiting such a deep level of
                        unconsciousness can even get through their day, as well as why they have
                        come here to this forum and what they really need from us here.

                        He demands our attention but when we give it to him he does not like
                        what we find in him and reacts against it with hostility. But we are not
                        responsible for that. He is. So I propose to continue to give him the
                        attention that he is demanding and leave it to him to deal with whatever
                        problems my doing that may give him. And my way of doing that will be
                        to reply to his latest epistle conscientiously, bit by bit, one step at a
                        time.

                        He writes:

                        "Dear Mr. Massaggga,"

                        For reasons relating to the history of this thread I take it that he
                        is addressing his post to me, but my name is not Massaggga as everyone here
                        who is not a newcomer must know - everyone except Nathaniel, that is. "Mr
                        Massaggga" is a character that Nathaniel has invented and who exists only in
                        his imaginative mind. Why has he done this? Why can he not take in what
                        another person's name actually is and relate to that person as they are?
                        Why must he replace them in his mind with a character who he has dreamt up?
                        Who is this dream-person "Mr Massaggga"? Where in Nathaniel's mind and
                        being did he come from? He must be the part of Nathaniel's unknown self
                        whose name is "Mr Massaggga".

                        Apparently the Mr Massaggga-part of himself is not behaving
                        properly in Nathaniel's mind though, since he (Nathaniel) tells him:

                        "You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
                        but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
                        intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
                        Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran."

                        It seems that Nathaniel is having a bit of trouble determining
                        who Mr Massaggga is too, in spite of the fact that he is Nathaniel's own
                        imaginary creation. Nathaniel describes him as being on the one hand like a
                        baby in soiled diapers but on the other like a sadist as exemplified in his
                        mind by Sese Siko Mobuto and the Shah of Iran. There is a big difference
                        between these two types of character, the helpless baby and the tyrannical
                        sadist, and I can imagine how perplexing it must be for Nathaniel not to be
                        able to tell one from the other. But since he is the creator of all the
                        characters who have appeared in his mind - Mr Massaggga, the baby, the
                        sadist, Mobuto and the Shah of Iran - they are all aspects of himself and he
                        is Mr Massaggga, the baby, the sadist, Mobuto, the Shah of Iran and whoever
                        else his imagination may dream up to inhabit his chaotic subjective
                        inner-world.

                        However, his next sentence shows us that he is not really interested
                        in resolving the question of who and what Mr Massaggga really is anyway
                        since he abandons that problem unsolved and gets on with what seems to him
                        to be the more important business of telling Mr Massaggga what to do. He
                        writes:

                        "At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
                        Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
                        Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
                        night around the clock."

                        Evidently he has come a long way in his mind from the original
                        subject of this thread - Planet X as the cause of climate change - and that
                        has passed into oblivion for all he seems to care. The most urgent priority
                        in his mind is for this unknowable and unimportant Mr Massaggga to find out
                        how the wonderful, all-important Pres. Obama and his family are favored by
                        heaven and are enjoying divine protection continuously. Of course I can
                        only guess at why Nathaniel has seized upon Pres. Obama (and the Zeta) to
                        pin all his faith and hopes upon. I can only tell that this is what he
                        appears to have done and that he appears to be doing it with the kind of
                        religious zeal that only born saints possess. But their devotion is to God,
                        not a man, and Obama is a man, not God. The Zeta are not God either. So I
                        think Nathaniel is doing something very unwise by fixing his adulation on
                        the man Obama and the Zeta-beings and that he is practicing a degenerate
                        kind of religion in doing so. To me he is simply worshipping false idols.

                        I realise though that I could be misjudging him and I would not have
                        a problem with him worshipping these personages if he would just get on with
                        practicing his self-chosen religion and leave me and everyone else to
                        practice our own as well in peace. But it seems he cannot do that. Instead
                        he has to try to urge, cajole, browbeat and verbally-horsewhip everyone else
                        into worshipping his chosen deities too, even when it has nothing to do with
                        the topic under discussion and nothing to do with the purpose of this forum
                        either! Like the knights crusaders of old, it seems that our Nathaniel is
                        on a holy mission to conquer the world in the name of Obama and the Zeta, to
                        convert all of us unrighteous heathens to his new religion and to stamp
                        viciously on all who refuse to accept it and even upon those who simply dare
                        to question it!

                        He's got some hope! He has got "fundamentalist fanatic" written all
                        over him and people can see him coming. No-one is going to convert to his
                        religion because of his overbearing, aggressive and desultory efforts to
                        persuade them. Any fool can see that - well, any fool except Nathaniel, I
                        mean. But even if his beligerent, dogmatic personality was not sufficiently
                        off-putting to persuade everyone that any super-beings who he worships have
                        to be worth avoiding, there is also the threatening sub-text of his message
                        that you had better surrender and conform-or-else to make you want to run a
                        mile from him and his judgemental, domineering cult. He always ends on a
                        threateneing note which seeks to put the fear of God into the reader and
                        this time was no exception. He writes:

                        "Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
                        if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
                        wicked!
                        Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
                        Jambo"

                        Oh my, oh my, just three more years in which to turn from our evil
                        ways and make ourselves ready to receive the final judgement of God Almighty
                        upon our souls! How will we ever be ready in time?