UFO Landing In China

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
      for me, it looks like a Light Ship and a Light Being embarking, adjusting, and becoming an Orb. What a dandy!

      http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9699897.php

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
        for me, it looks like a Light Ship and a Light Being embarking, adjusting, and becoming an Orb. What a dandy!

        http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9699897.php

      • Brel
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
          Hi Dex,
          It looks like the real thing.
          But, I suppose what I t boils down now to, is that unless U or One was there at the time, to actually witness the event
          then all bets are off, so to speak.
          Bre.