ZetaTalk: GLP Live [11-21-09]

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2009
      ZetaTalk: GLP Live [11-21-09]

      Severe wobble, FAA outage, Asteroid threat, USGS credibility, Annunaki traces, Symbolic numbers, Obama hatred, Zeta Face crop circle, Fox News lies, Ra channeling, Fear antidote, Colorado ice ball, Alien cache, Pet souls, Winter prediction, Windy weather, Simulating seasons, Book of Revelations, STS increase, Pacific Plate shifts, Gardening, Webbot predictions, Weather wobbles, Food shortages, The Call, Contactees, Gradual awareness, Hawaii beaches, STS interaction, Billy Meier/Alex Collier, Obama's thoughts, CERN, Oprah's decision,
      -

      *
      Excerpts:
      [Questioner]  I'm continually baffled by the amount of stupidity and outright hatred that so many are exhibiting towards the new administration and health-care reform, as if Obama is the one that caused the mess we're in. (Yes, some of it's frustration that we aren't seeing a faster recovery.) What's behind the apparent amnesia, and why are people so ignorant when they have such ready access to so much information? Are there that many people who are basically just plain old lazy when it comes to understanding what's going on, or can they be excused for such willful ignorance?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   These people are the same who would not make such complaints against the former Bush administration. The reason for all the whining is the kindness and fairness that Obama and his administration project. These are cowards, who expect life to be delivered to them, but who would not make such demands of a bully such as the Bush/Cheney administration. Yes, it is true that such mindless complaints in the face of the mess the Bush/Cheney administration left for Obama does not reflect well on those making the complaints.

      *
      [Questioner]  Recently Oprah Winfrey has announced that she is ending her talk show and had a very emotional moment on her show when she announced this. I remember that she was very vocal in her support of President Obama, so I was very surprised when I saw Sarah Palin on her show, pushing her book. Oprah, did not look pleased. Is there a connection? I can't imagine Oprah being happy about having Sarah on her show. What is really going on. Is someone actually serious about positioning Sarah Palin for president in 2012?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   When we were asked about Palin and Oprah, our statement was that they both wanted ratings increases. Oprah's ratings have been falling, and to some extent she blames this on her open support for Obama, thus having Palin on her show was a gesture she hoped would restore that element of her viewership. Why is she announcing an end to her show? Networks live on ratings, and she does not like being pushed around by her network. Having Palin on was one such example of being pushed around by a network. Shows have a life cycle, going up and being very popular and then slowly dying. The novelty wears off. She is anticipating a slow decline and getting the network off her back by announcing an exit date. This is not because she has learned of the pending pole shift in any official way. This is not the crowd she runs in.
      *
      [Questioner]  Hello star ancestors, can two or more spirits occupy a human body? I have been told I have a Lemurian and zeta spirit within?
      ­-
      [Zeta Response]   When more than one spirit incarnates into a body, a crowded incarnation, it is normally a situation where the original spirit is weak and cannot resist. The Spirit Guides soon arrive to straighten the situation out. What normally happens if a weak spirit wants to leave is a walk-in or possession, depending upon the nature of the original spirit inhabiting the body. Crowded incarnations are a situation we have warned about, as after the pole shift, due to the massive die-off, there will be many spirits suddenly freed of their bodies looking for a new home.
      *
      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta547.htm>
      -
      -
      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue160, Sunday Nov 22, 2009   2012 Movie; Disclosure; New Video Clips
      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue160.htm>

      [According to the STO ZetaTalk space angels, planet earth can expect an increase in many more UFO/ET sightings]
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0928.htm>

      The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS.
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee

    • Ted

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
          Ted,
          You need to stop demanding that I take you off MY MAILING LIST! I do not
          have you on MY MAILING list Mr. ted! You receive mail from the
          ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
          and you have selected INDIVIDUAL emails from this group. Change the
          setting to either group digest or special and that will solve the
          problem. Otherwise, you will receive email from everyone who post!
          Go to the group above and select EDIT my membership!
          Please, stop saying that I am sending you email from private email list!

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
            This is the first time I've heard from you. When I press return it goes to you and that is why You got my request. Sorry if I was any problem to you or your group.