2012: One Movies You’ve got to see!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2009
      Dear Group,
      I wanted to say more about the new 2012 movie, but I can do no better job than what you will find here below in this post. The update is taken from Mrs. Nancy Zetatalk.com website.
      Please, do yourselves a unique favor by taking the time watch these two videos, as there will explain in greater detail concerning the imminent Judgment Day Poleshift circa 2012 or even before!

      New ZT videos:
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogTDFD4tR2s> Zeta Report Last Weeks
      *
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CUrO3M7jqg&feature=sub>   Magnetic Storm

      The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS.
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee