2012: One Movies You’ve got to see!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      Dear Group,
      If you haven’t already heard about this movie, may I humbly recommend that we take the time to go see it, as it portrays some mighty truths which will no doubt come upon our world in the very near future, if not before the ominous date of December 21, 2012 AD!
      Through the movie is not exactly accurate in every detail, it does depict however some real soon coming catastrophes which are prophetic concerning the EndTime. <http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810045661/video/15978850> 2012 Movie trailer
      -
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue008.htm>  Zetas on 2012 EndTime date.

      The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS.
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee