ZetaTalk: GLP Live [10-10-09]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      ZetaTalk: GLP Live [10-10-09]

      Moscow cloud-ring, Moon bomb bust, Tony Blair, Magnetic quakes, Japan finance minister, Arctic melt, STO intentions, Alien beeping, Obama peace prize, Shambhala, Earthquakes, San Diego roar, Holy Grail, Zeta history, Increasing death rate, Second Sun timeframe, Christian love, Bush clones, Indigo children, Jesus arising, White House reaction, Snow in summer, Worm souls, Wobble quakes, Magnetic reversals, Health care push, Zetas names, HYbrids, God's knowledge, Contactee meetings, Time perception, El Nino, Jupiter wobble, Swine flu shot, San Diego UFOs, ZetaTalk unique, Canadian visitations, Alternate realities

      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta538.htm

      *
      Excerpts:
      [Questioner]   Can the zetas tell us what is with the mysterious roars in the San Diego region that sound like planes about to crash?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   We have mentioned that during the week of rotation stoppage, the Earth groans in her agony. Rock under stress is not silent. Earthquake sensitives feel the emanations that come from rock under stress, the changes in electromagnetic flow through the rock, as do animal who try to flee from the area. But humans in general can hear the groaning. Where this has been treated as a hum in the past, it has stepped up to become the sound of a distant roar. San Diego, as we have repeatedly mentioned, is at the center of a bow formed when the Aleutian Islands and the tip of Mexico are pulled toward each other. This is what has been causing all the water main breaks in that region lately. The rock is under stress, which will not be relieved until the New Madrid adjusts.

      *
      [Questioner]   Christianity says we should love God more than anything and anybody. But if we agree that God is not somethihg separate but is Everything and has its manifestation in people also, then, loving people we automatically love God! Why is it so that Christianity set love to God apart from love to people or animals ?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   Because Christianity is not God's word! Outside of what Jesus relayed, Christianity is the word of men, often ambitious and highly controlling men.
      *
      [Questioner]   This would be the fourth verification from a different source. Is it true that Jesus didn't actually die on the cross, but was in a self brought on comatose state, and was revived in the tomb, hence, apparently rising from the dead? The truth needs to be known.
      -
      [Zeta Response]   No. Not true. <http://zetatalk.com/myths/m15.htm>   ZetaTalk: Crucifixion: written 7-1-95

      *
      [Questioner]   If Obama and Pelosi are in the know, why are they so obsessed with Health reform? It would not even take effect until well after the shift (2013). Is there something else behind it because it doesn't make any sense.
      -
      [Zeta Response]   Part of their responsibility is to alleviate worry and stress in the citizenry. This was likewise a campaign promise. We have addressed this topic before, and explained that in the halls of power there is endless argument about whether or how to tell the public, such that the topic remains in discussion rather than resolution. There is, thus, no plan at present to tell the public about the presence of a rogue planet in the inner solar system. The only outlet has been to allow the film industry to put forth movies showing disasters. When the last weeks arrive, the establishment will either step up to the plate and inform their citizens or evade contact altogether. Different countries may approach the issue in a different manner. If some countries disclose the truth, others will be pressured to do likewise, due to the Internet's reach. At present, there are no plans anywhere that are firm. All is chaos in the halls of power.

      *

      [Questioner]   I have been wondering about how the Zetas differentiate each other if names are not important to STO Zetas. For example, say you need to talk with a specific Zeta who is working in a kitchen, but there are several other Zetas also working in the same kitchen. How do you say you need to reach the Zeta you are looking for? I don't understand how there can be no individual Zeta names.
      -
      [Zeta Response]   You obviously are not familiar with how telepathy works. Whales contact others in their pods over hundreds and thousands of miles using telepathy, and their pod members get the message. It has a long reach, and is very specific.
      *
      [Questioner]   I heard on the news the other day that there may be an El Nino this winter. Is this another attempt to explain the Earth changes?
      -
      [Zeta Response]   Yes. Global Warming has grown stale, as the year has been cold for much of the northern hemisphere. Nevertheless, the Global Warming, or climate change argument, is being used to press the populace into alternative energy. This is because those in charge wish humanity to be able to have electricity after the pole shift, when distribution of oil and refined oil will cease. Windmills, perhaps solar power - these are possible means, and are thus encouraged under the guise of Global Warming.
      *
      [Questioner]   I will like to know, if taking the H1N1 shot, could alterate my DNA Structure, with that nanotechnology we can expect anything.
      -
      [Zeta Response]   There are rumor aplenty about the H1N1 flu shot or any other vaccination, but at this time there is no poison or alternative agenda involved. Nevertheless, all vaccines hold dangers, which are well known to mankind. We cannot, thus, make any recommendations. This is your choice to make.
      *

      *
      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue154, Sunday Oct 11, 2009 Samoa/Sumatra Slam; S Pole Missing; Reverse Evolution
      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue154.htm>

      [According to the STO ZetaTalk space angels, planet earth can expect an increase in many more UFO/ET sightings]
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0928.htm>

      The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS. Is GOD MOCKED?
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee

      http://zetaheaven.org