President Barack H. Obama Wins Nobel Peace Award!

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
      Hi Regan,
      I can't at the moment, but hope to be able to, very soon.
      Kind Regards,
      Bre.

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
        Hi Dex,
        Imagine the wave of euphoria that is now starting to reverberate around the
        world as each countries
        peoples hear this wonderful news.
        Couldn't have happened at a more opportune time.
        This happens just as the drums are starting to beat louder, for his demise,
        with particular reference to the
        US.
        Hopefully the Star Nations populace will be nodding in agreement, with his
        continued rise of his vibration,
        and the massive strength of same.
        Luv,
        Bre.

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
          That's just it. NO one can...
          > Can anyone please tell me of anything that this man has actually
          > done to advance world peace? Anything at all? I am open to all
          > suggestions.

        • Ted
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
            Yeah, RIGHT!

            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
              "Obama was today awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to promote a
              nuclear weapons free world, and diplomatic outreach to the Muslim world."

              If Obama wants to promote a nuclear weapons free world then why is
              he accusing Iran of trying to develop a nuclear weapon without having any
              evidence for it, while at the same time making no criticism of Israel for
              having already developed an arsenal comprising hundreds of nuclear weapons?
              Why does he falsely accuse Iran of breaking the terms of the
              non-proliferation treaty to which it has adhered strictly and
              conscientiously since it signed up to it and why does he accuse Iran of not
              allowing UN weapons inspectors full access to its nuclear facilities when
              the UN inspectors themselves say that it has done? And why does he make no
              similar charges against Israel, which has refused even to sign up to the
              non-proliferation treaty in the first place and has never allowed a single
              UN weapons inspection on its territory since the establishment of that
              country in 1948? And come to think of it, when was the last time that UN
              weapons inspectors were allowed into US nuclear facilities too?

              How can Obama's increasingly bellicose rhetoric towards Iran and his
              pressing for economic sanctions against that country for no good reason
              possibly be construed as "diplomatic outreach to the Muslim world"?

              Come on folks, let's get real here. Obama is not a man of peace.
              How can he send mindless drone-aircraft into Pakistan to casually kill
              innocent moslems at wedding-parties and funerals and in their homes, while
              saying deadpan to the world that he wants to enter into dialogue with
              moslems and have a new relationship with them based on mutual respect? He
              is talking of peace but practicing war - and a very dirty and insidious kind
              of war at that! Surely that is rank hypocrisy by anyone's standards.
              Judged on his actions rather than his words, Obama stands revealed as a
              domineering warlord and a man of ruthless violence, not a diplomatic
              emissary of peace.

              "His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status give Obama the
              ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most ground breaking peace
              initiative of all time. The announcement of intelligent extraterrestrial
              life visiting the Earth and the need to enter into peaceful relations with
              them."

              It may indeed be an "opportunity" for him to blow the Great UFO/ET
              Cover Up, but Obama has already said that the people must make him do what
              is right. So if the people believe that it would be right for him to blow
              the Cover Up, how are they going to make him do it? And on 10th December
              too? It seems to me that those people who believe in Obama as Messiah have
              given themselves an awfully big challenge here.

              Is Obama Nobel Peace Prize prelude to extraterrestrial disclosure?
              October 9, 2:33 PMHonolulu Exopolitics ExaminerMichael Salla, Ph.D.

              Chair of Norwegian Nobel Committee with Obama photo Photo: AP
              President
              Obama was today awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to
              promote a nuclear weapons free world, and diplomatic outreach to the
              Muslim world. In an announcement released this morning, the Norwegian Nobel
              Committee declared: “the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to
              President Barack
              Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international
              diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached
              special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without
              nuclear weapons.� Obama will travel to Oslo on December 10 to receive
              the Prize. His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status
              give Obama the ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most
              ground breaking peace initiative of all time. The announcement of
              intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth and the need to
              enter into peaceful relations with them.

              cont: http://tinyurl.com/ylzsgl7
            • broali4x
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
                Beloved Obama is not one who you should be criticizing or looking to
                defame . Try the Creator of these seven universes! Did you hear, this is
                the Judgment Day of the wicked?
                Obama is NEXT to the time when the mighty ONE will appear in three years
                or less!
                How long is three years or less?

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 11, 2009
                  "Beloved Obama is not one who you should be criticizing....."

                  Why not? But anyone who read my posts accurately would have
                  seen that I have not been trying to criticise Obama. I have merely been
                  trying to show that he is not a man of peace and has done nothing to merit
                  receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. I think he might even agree with me about
                  that himself, since he said that he was "surprised" to be given it.

                  ".....or looking to defame."

                  Reporting the truth of what "Beloved Obama" is actually doing in the
                  world and comparing it with what he said he would do is not defammation. It
                  is the provision of honest feedback, which is a vital necessity in any
                  self-governing system and in any functioning democracy such as the USA is
                  supposed to be.

                  "Try the Creator of these seven universes!"

                  Which seven universes would they be? I always thought there was
                  only one universe by definition.

                  "Did you hear, this is the Judgment Day of the wicked?"

                  Well I've heard it, yes, but the wicked seem to be doing OK this day
                  under Obama's rule, do they not? I mean, he's granted all the defined
                  wicked ones of the previous administration immunity from prosecution for
                  their countless depraved crimes and he's even employed some of them in his
                  own administration to continue their wicked work and develop their wicked
                  plans. Some Judgement Day this is turning out to be!

                  "Obama is NEXT to the time when the mighty ONE will appear in three years
                  or less!
                  How long is three years or less?"

                  I really don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Who,
                  or what is this "mighty ONE" of which you speak?

                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 12, 2009
                    Very well put for someone that lives across the pond and has nothing
                    invested in your reporting.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 14, 2009
                      To anyone who was familiar with some of the psychological maladies
                      to which human beings are prone, George Bush Jr would have rung alarm bells
                      in their mind when he ended his first inaugural speech at the beginning of
                      2001 with the bizarre, if immortal words, "And an angel still rides in the
                      whirlwind and directs this storm." His words sounded way offbeam because
                      there was no "storm" in the world at that time for any angel to ride in or
                      direct. But George Jr himself soon produced one and by so doing plunged the
                      world into the violent anarchy and chaos with which we are all now
                      tragically familiar. Bush Jr was a textbook case of megalomania, as his
                      subsequent career demonstrated to the letter. He was frequently described
                      in the alternative media (i.e. the media not owned by his cronies) as having
                      "a Napoleon complex", although personally I always thought that the Roman
                      Emperor Nero would have made a closer fit since he thought of himself as a
                      deity and George Jr seems to have had similar, if not exactly the same
                      pretentions.

                      Why is it that all emperors are mad? Even if they start off with
                      all their marbles apparently intact they all seem to go stark staring
                      bonkers during their reigns. The Roman Emperor Caligula is probably a good
                      example of that phenomenon. (He is the one who made his horse a senator.)
                      And after thousands of years of imperial craziness manifesting on the world
                      scene, which you would think might teach us all that creating empires with
                      emperors to rule over them is actually not a very good idea, still humanity
                      keeps generating new empires and new would-be emperors to rule over them by
                      the minute. No matter how idealistic, libertarian-spirited, peace-loving
                      and prosperous a republic might be, it seems that its citizens will
                      eventually reject that model of political organisation and turn their
                      hard-won republic into an empire so that the dramatic spectacle of a
                      megalomaniac emperor being humiliated by the gods can be acted out in human
                      experience over and over again.

                      This is exactly what seems to many observers to have happened to the
                      USA during the Bush Jr presidency, just like it happened to the pre-imperial
                      republic of Ancient Rome. As everybody was celebrating the in-coming New
                      Year of 2006, the US President George W. Bush quietly declared that he no
                      longer considered himself to be bound by the Constitution of the United
                      States of America and would govern without regard to its contents
                      henceforward. That declaration has never been so much as challenged, let
                      alone overturned, in any court nor in the US Congress and so in that fateful
                      moment Bush gave himself absolute powers over the USA and changed it from
                      being a republic into a de facto empire with himself as its emperor. By
                      default the citizens of the USA have already accepted their new, diminished
                      status as subjects of the absolute imperial US President. As far as any US
                      President needs to be concerned, the US Constitution can now be treated as
                      just "a goddam piece of paper!" with total impunity.

                      You might expect perhaps that one of the first things on the new,
                      in-coming President Obama's agenda upon taking office would be to reverse
                      this appalling transformation of the US Republic that Bush Jr had wrought
                      and restore the rule of the Constitution and the status of his fellow
                      Americans as citizens of the Republic. But no. Obama has kept quiet about
                      the whole tragedy and has simply stepped into the Presidency left to him by
                      former Pres. Bush unchanged and without any declared intention to change it
                      either. In short, Obama has accepted the role of new Emperor of the United
                      States of America and all its dominions around the globe.

                      Obama-lovers may believe that in his case being the absolute ruler
                      of the USA is no bad thing and is even a very good thing because he is an
                      exceptionally benign ruler and being so powerful will enable him to bring
                      the desperately-needed "change we can believe in" that he promised to
                      everyone. But already the signs of imperial megalomania are starting to
                      appear. Take for example this statement abstracted from his acceptance
                      speech for his Nobel Peace Prize:
                      “I am the Commander-in-Chief of a country that's … working … to
                      confront a ruthless adversary that directly threatens the American people
                      and our allies.”
                      (See http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article23724.htm - 9th
                      paragraph down)

                      Commander-in-Chief? Of a democracy??? Who is he to COMMAND "a free
                      people, one nation under God"? And where does he get the inflated idea that
                      this is the role to which he was elected? Already he appears to be getting
                      above himself and is unconsciously putting his delusions of imperial
                      grandeur on display. Clearly Pres. Obama sees himself as the people's
                      ruler, not their servant. In his eyes it appears that he is the people's
                      boss. But in a democracy, the people are their own boss. In a democratic
                      republic the people are not there to take commands from their President.
                      The President is there to take the people's commands and carry them out. If
                      the Republic still exists then Obama has got the wrong end of the stick
                      about what his role is as President. But of course, if the Republic has
                      been replaced by an empire and he is really the new de facto Emperor then he
                      is right and it is the people who have got the wrong end of the stick.

                      Either way it looks like a bad omen to me, I'm afraid. It must also
                      be giving our ET visitors pause for thought too, I would imagine. How can
                      they form meaningful relationships with earth-humanity when it is embroiled
                      in archaic imperial psychodramas that have brought down one civilization
                      after another in this planet's long and sordid history?

                      Regan
                    • Ted
                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                        You do that soooo well. STANDING APPLAUSE

                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                          Thanks Ted. You are too kind. But your appreciation makes the
                          effort worthwhile.

> [...]
                          > The President is there to take the people's commands and carry them out.
                          > If
                          > the Republic still exists then Obama has got the wrong end of the stick
                          > about what his role is as President. But of course, if the Republic has
                          > been replaced by an empire and he is really the new de facto Emperor then
                          > he
                          > is right and it is the people who have got the wrong end of the stick.
                          >
                          > Either way it looks like a bad omen to me, I'm afraid. It must
                          > also
                          > be giving our ET visitors pause for thought too, I would imagine. How can
                          > they form meaningful relationships with earth-humanity when it is
                          > embroiled
                          > in archaic imperial psychodramas that have brought down one civilization
                          > after another in this planet's long and sordid history?

                        • Ted
                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                            Just keep up the great work. When you right the way you do, your words are
                            as if I wrote it , but not as eloquently