Re: [ufodiscussion] President Barack H. Obama Wins Nobel Peace Award!

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
      This was also posted today...Dex

      Is Obama Nobel Peace Prize prelude to extraterrestrial disclosure?
      October 9, 2:33 PMHonolulu Exopolitics ExaminerMichael Salla, Ph.D.

      Chair of Norwegian Nobel Committee with Obama photo Photo: AP
      President
      Obama was today awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to
      promote a nuclear weapons free world, and diplomatic outreach to the
      Muslim world. In an announcement released this morning, the Norwegian Nobel
      Committee declared: ���the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to
      President Barack
      Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international
      diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached
      special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without
      nuclear weapons.��� Obama will travel to Oslo on December 10 to receive
      the Prize. His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status
      give Obama the ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most
      ground breaking peace initiative of all time. The announcement of
      intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth and the need to
      enter into peaceful relations with them.

      cont: http://tinyurl.com/ylzsgl7
    • Brel
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
        Hi Regan,
        I can't at the moment, but hope to be able to, very soon.
        Kind Regards,
        Bre.

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
          Hi Dex,
          Imagine the wave of euphoria that is now starting to reverberate around the
          world as each countries
          peoples hear this wonderful news.
          Couldn't have happened at a more opportune time.
          This happens just as the drums are starting to beat louder, for his demise,
          with particular reference to the
          US.
          Hopefully the Star Nations populace will be nodding in agreement, with his
          continued rise of his vibration,
          and the massive strength of same.
          Luv,
          Bre.

          > Is Obama Nobel Peace Prize prelude to extraterrestrial disclosure?
          > October 9, 2:33 PMHonolulu Exopolitics ExaminerMichael Salla, Ph.D.
          >
          > Chair of Norwegian Nobel Committee with Obama photo Photo: AP
          > President
          > Obama was today awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to
          > promote a nuclear weapons free world, and diplomatic outreach to the
          > Muslim world. In an announcement released this morning, the Norwegian
          > Nobel
          > Committee declared: â?othe Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to
          > President Barack
          > Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international
          > diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached
          > special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without
          > nuclear weapons.� Obama will travel to Oslo on December 10 to receive
          > the Prize. His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status
          > give Obama the ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most
          > ground breaking peace initiative of all time. The announcement of
          > intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth and the need to
          > enter into peaceful relations with them.
          >
          > cont: http://tinyurl.com/ylzsgl7

          18:43:00
        • Ted
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
            That's just it. NO one can...
            > Can anyone please tell me of anything that this man has actually
            > done to advance world peace? Anything at all? I am open to all
            > suggestions.

          • Ted
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
              Yeah, RIGHT!

              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
                "Obama was today awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to promote a
                nuclear weapons free world, and diplomatic outreach to the Muslim world."

                If Obama wants to promote a nuclear weapons free world then why is
                he accusing Iran of trying to develop a nuclear weapon without having any
                evidence for it, while at the same time making no criticism of Israel for
                having already developed an arsenal comprising hundreds of nuclear weapons?
                Why does he falsely accuse Iran of breaking the terms of the
                non-proliferation treaty to which it has adhered strictly and
                conscientiously since it signed up to it and why does he accuse Iran of not
                allowing UN weapons inspectors full access to its nuclear facilities when
                the UN inspectors themselves say that it has done? And why does he make no
                similar charges against Israel, which has refused even to sign up to the
                non-proliferation treaty in the first place and has never allowed a single
                UN weapons inspection on its territory since the establishment of that
                country in 1948? And come to think of it, when was the last time that UN
                weapons inspectors were allowed into US nuclear facilities too?

                How can Obama's increasingly bellicose rhetoric towards Iran and his
                pressing for economic sanctions against that country for no good reason
                possibly be construed as "diplomatic outreach to the Muslim world"?

                Come on folks, let's get real here. Obama is not a man of peace.
                How can he send mindless drone-aircraft into Pakistan to casually kill
                innocent moslems at wedding-parties and funerals and in their homes, while
                saying deadpan to the world that he wants to enter into dialogue with
                moslems and have a new relationship with them based on mutual respect? He
                is talking of peace but practicing war - and a very dirty and insidious kind
                of war at that! Surely that is rank hypocrisy by anyone's standards.
                Judged on his actions rather than his words, Obama stands revealed as a
                domineering warlord and a man of ruthless violence, not a diplomatic
                emissary of peace.

                "His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status give Obama the
                ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most ground breaking peace
                initiative of all time. The announcement of intelligent extraterrestrial
                life visiting the Earth and the need to enter into peaceful relations with
                them."

                It may indeed be an "opportunity" for him to blow the Great UFO/ET
                Cover Up, but Obama has already said that the people must make him do what
                is right. So if the people believe that it would be right for him to blow
                the Cover Up, how are they going to make him do it? And on 10th December
                too? It seems to me that those people who believe in Obama as Messiah have
                given themselves an awfully big challenge here.

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
                  Beloved Obama is not one who you should be criticizing or looking to
                  defame . Try the Creator of these seven universes! Did you hear, this is
                  the Judgment Day of the wicked?
                  Obama is NEXT to the time when the mighty ONE will appear in three years
                  or less!
                  How long is three years or less?

                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 11, 2009
                    "Beloved Obama is not one who you should be criticizing....."

                    Why not? But anyone who read my posts accurately would have
                    seen that I have not been trying to criticise Obama. I have merely been
                    trying to show that he is not a man of peace and has done nothing to merit
                    receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. I think he might even agree with me about
                    that himself, since he said that he was "surprised" to be given it.

                    ".....or looking to defame."

                    Reporting the truth of what "Beloved Obama" is actually doing in the
                    world and comparing it with what he said he would do is not defammation. It
                    is the provision of honest feedback, which is a vital necessity in any
                    self-governing system and in any functioning democracy such as the USA is
                    supposed to be.

                    "Try the Creator of these seven universes!"

                    Which seven universes would they be? I always thought there was
                    only one universe by definition.

                    "Did you hear, this is the Judgment Day of the wicked?"

                    Well I've heard it, yes, but the wicked seem to be doing OK this day
                    under Obama's rule, do they not? I mean, he's granted all the defined
                    wicked ones of the previous administration immunity from prosecution for
                    their countless depraved crimes and he's even employed some of them in his
                    own administration to continue their wicked work and develop their wicked
                    plans. Some Judgement Day this is turning out to be!

                    "Obama is NEXT to the time when the mighty ONE will appear in three years
                    or less!
                    How long is three years or less?"

                    I really don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Who,
                    or what is this "mighty ONE" of which you speak?

                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 12, 2009
                      Very well put for someone that lives across the pond and has nothing
                      invested in your reporting.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 14, 2009
                        To anyone who was familiar with some of the psychological maladies
                        to which human beings are prone, George Bush Jr would have rung alarm bells
                        in their mind when he ended his first inaugural speech at the beginning of
                        2001 with the bizarre, if immortal words, "And an angel still rides in the
                        whirlwind and directs this storm." His words sounded way offbeam because
                        there was no "storm" in the world at that time for any angel to ride in or
                        direct. But George Jr himself soon produced one and by so doing plunged the
                        world into the violent anarchy and chaos with which we are all now
                        tragically familiar. Bush Jr was a textbook case of megalomania, as his
                        subsequent career demonstrated to the letter. He was frequently described
                        in the alternative media (i.e. the media not owned by his cronies) as having
                        "a Napoleon complex", although personally I always thought that the Roman
                        Emperor Nero would have made a closer fit since he thought of himself as a
                        deity and George Jr seems to have had similar, if not exactly the same
                        pretentions.

                        Why is it that all emperors are mad? Even if they start off with
                        all their marbles apparently intact they all seem to go stark staring
                        bonkers during their reigns. The Roman Emperor Caligula is probably a good
                        example of that phenomenon. (He is the one who made his horse a senator.)
                        And after thousands of years of imperial craziness manifesting on the world
                        scene, which you would think might teach us all that creating empires with
                        emperors to rule over them is actually not a very good idea, still humanity
                        keeps generating new empires and new would-be emperors to rule over them by
                        the minute. No matter how idealistic, libertarian-spirited, peace-loving
                        and prosperous a republic might be, it seems that its citizens will
                        eventually reject that model of political organisation and turn their
                        hard-won republic into an empire so that the dramatic spectacle of a
                        megalomaniac emperor being humiliated by the gods can be acted out in human
                        experience over and over again.

                        This is exactly what seems to many observers to have happened to the
                        USA during the Bush Jr presidency, just like it happened to the pre-imperial
                        republic of Ancient Rome. As everybody was celebrating the in-coming New
                        Year of 2006, the US President George W. Bush quietly declared that he no
                        longer considered himself to be bound by the Constitution of the United
                        States of America and would govern without regard to its contents
                        henceforward. That declaration has never been so much as challenged, let
                        alone overturned, in any court nor in the US Congress and so in that fateful
                        moment Bush gave himself absolute powers over the USA and changed it from
                        being a republic into a de facto empire with himself as its emperor. By
                        default the citizens of the USA have already accepted their new, diminished
                        status as subjects of the absolute imperial US President. As far as any US
                        President needs to be concerned, the US Constitution can now be treated as
                        just "a goddam piece of paper!" with total impunity.

                        You might expect perhaps that one of the first things on the new,
                        in-coming President Obama's agenda upon taking office would be to reverse
                        this appalling transformation of the US Republic that Bush Jr had wrought
                        and restore the rule of the Constitution and the status of his fellow
                        Americans as citizens of the Republic. But no. Obama has kept quiet about
                        the whole tragedy and has simply stepped into the Presidency left to him by
                        former Pres. Bush unchanged and without any declared intention to change it
                        either. In short, Obama has accepted the role of new Emperor of the United
                        States of America and all its dominions around the globe.

                        Obama-lovers may believe that in his case being the absolute ruler
                        of the USA is no bad thing and is even a very good thing because he is an
                        exceptionally benign ruler and being so powerful will enable him to bring
                        the desperately-needed "change we can believe in" that he promised to
                        everyone. But already the signs of imperial megalomania are starting to
                        appear. Take for example this statement abstracted from his acceptance
                        speech for his Nobel Peace Prize:
                        “I am the Commander-in-Chief of a country that's … working … to
                        confront a ruthless adversary that directly threatens the American people
                        and our allies.”
                        (See http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article23724.htm - 9th
                        paragraph down)

                        Commander-in-Chief? Of a democracy??? Who is he to COMMAND "a free
                        people, one nation under God"? And where does he get the inflated idea that
                        this is the role to which he was elected? Already he appears to be getting
                        above himself and is unconsciously putting his delusions of imperial
                        grandeur on display. Clearly Pres. Obama sees himself as the people's
                        ruler, not their servant. In his eyes it appears that he is the people's
                        boss. But in a democracy, the people are their own boss. In a democratic
                        republic the people are not there to take commands from their President.
                        The President is there to take the people's commands and carry them out. If
                        the Republic still exists then Obama has got the wrong end of the stick
                        about what his role is as President. But of course, if the Republic has
                        been replaced by an empire and he is really the new de facto Emperor then he
                        is right and it is the people who have got the wrong end of the stick.

                        Either way it looks like a bad omen to me, I'm afraid. It must also
                        be giving our ET visitors pause for thought too, I would imagine. How can
                        they form meaningful relationships with earth-humanity when it is embroiled
                        in archaic imperial psychodramas that have brought down one civilization
                        after another in this planet's long and sordid history?

                        Regan
                      • Ted
                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                          You do that soooo well. STANDING APPLAUSE

                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                            Thanks Ted. You are too kind. But your appreciation makes the
                            effort worthwhile.

> [...]
                            > The President is there to take the people's commands and carry them out.
                            > If
                            > the Republic still exists then Obama has got the wrong end of the stick
                            > about what his role is as President. But of course, if the Republic has
                            > been replaced by an empire and he is really the new de facto Emperor then
                            > he
                            > is right and it is the people who have got the wrong end of the stick.
                            >
                            > Either way it looks like a bad omen to me, I'm afraid. It must
                            > also
                            > be giving our ET visitors pause for thought too, I would imagine. How can
                            > they form meaningful relationships with earth-humanity when it is
                            > embroiled
                            > in archaic imperial psychodramas that have brought down one civilization
                            > after another in this planet's long and sordid history?

                          • Ted
                            Message 13 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                              Just keep up the great work. When you right the way you do, your words are
                              as if I wrote it , but not as eloquently