Re: [ufodiscussion] President Barack H. Obama Wins Nobel Peace Award!

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
      And with his receiving this awards it tarnishes all of the ones you just mention. It's a Joke and a sham. He was only in office for a month when he was nominated. Shame on him for even excepting.
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
        Can anyone please tell me of anything that this man has actually
        done to advance world peace? Anything at all? I am open to all
        suggestions.

        <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_nobel_peace>Â AP News
        <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm> Â BBC News

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
          This was also posted today...Dex

          Is Obama Nobel Peace Prize prelude to extraterrestrial disclosure?
          October 9, 2:33 PMHonolulu Exopolitics ExaminerMichael Salla, Ph.D.

          Chair of Norwegian Nobel Committee with Obama photo Photo: AP
          President
          Obama was today awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to
          promote a nuclear weapons free world, and diplomatic outreach to the
          Muslim world. In an announcement released this morning, the Norwegian Nobel
          Committee declared: ���the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to
          President Barack
          Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international
          diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached
          special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without
          nuclear weapons.��� Obama will travel to Oslo on December 10 to receive
          the Prize. His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status
          give Obama the ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most
          ground breaking peace initiative of all time. The announcement of
          intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth and the need to
          enter into peaceful relations with them.

          cont: http://tinyurl.com/ylzsgl7
        • Brel
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
            Hi Regan,
            I can't at the moment, but hope to be able to, very soon.
            Kind Regards,
            Bre.

            > Can anyone please tell me of anything that this man has actually
            > done to advance world peace? Anything at all? I am open to all
            > suggestions.

            18:43:00
          • Brel
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 9, 2009
              Hi Dex,
              Imagine the wave of euphoria that is now starting to reverberate around the
              world as each countries
              peoples hear this wonderful news.
              Couldn't have happened at a more opportune time.
              This happens just as the drums are starting to beat louder, for his demise,
              with particular reference to the
              US.
              Hopefully the Star Nations populace will be nodding in agreement, with his
              continued rise of his vibration,
              and the massive strength of same.
              Luv,
              Bre.

              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
                That's just it. NO one can...
                > Can anyone please tell me of anything that this man has actually
                > done to advance world peace? Anything at all? I am open to all
                > suggestions.

              • Ted
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
                  Yeah, RIGHT!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
                    "Obama was today awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to promote a
                    nuclear weapons free world, and diplomatic outreach to the Muslim world."

                    If Obama wants to promote a nuclear weapons free world then why is
                    he accusing Iran of trying to develop a nuclear weapon without having any
                    evidence for it, while at the same time making no criticism of Israel for
                    having already developed an arsenal comprising hundreds of nuclear weapons?
                    Why does he falsely accuse Iran of breaking the terms of the
                    non-proliferation treaty to which it has adhered strictly and
                    conscientiously since it signed up to it and why does he accuse Iran of not
                    allowing UN weapons inspectors full access to its nuclear facilities when
                    the UN inspectors themselves say that it has done? And why does he make no
                    similar charges against Israel, which has refused even to sign up to the
                    non-proliferation treaty in the first place and has never allowed a single
                    UN weapons inspection on its territory since the establishment of that
                    country in 1948? And come to think of it, when was the last time that UN
                    weapons inspectors were allowed into US nuclear facilities too?

                    How can Obama's increasingly bellicose rhetoric towards Iran and his
                    pressing for economic sanctions against that country for no good reason
                    possibly be construed as "diplomatic outreach to the Muslim world"?

                    Come on folks, let's get real here. Obama is not a man of peace.
                    How can he send mindless drone-aircraft into Pakistan to casually kill
                    innocent moslems at wedding-parties and funerals and in their homes, while
                    saying deadpan to the world that he wants to enter into dialogue with
                    moslems and have a new relationship with them based on mutual respect? He
                    is talking of peace but practicing war - and a very dirty and insidious kind
                    of war at that! Surely that is rank hypocrisy by anyone's standards.
                    Judged on his actions rather than his words, Obama stands revealed as a
                    domineering warlord and a man of ruthless violence, not a diplomatic
                    emissary of peace.

                    "His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status give Obama the
                    ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most ground breaking peace
                    initiative of all time. The announcement of intelligent extraterrestrial
                    life visiting the Earth and the need to enter into peaceful relations with
                    them."

                    It may indeed be an "opportunity" for him to blow the Great UFO/ET
                    Cover Up, but Obama has already said that the people must make him do what
                    is right. So if the people believe that it would be right for him to blow
                    the Cover Up, how are they going to make him do it? And on 10th December
                    too? It seems to me that those people who believe in Obama as Messiah have
                    given themselves an awfully big challenge here.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 10, 2009
                      Beloved Obama is not one who you should be criticizing or looking to
                      defame . Try the Creator of these seven universes! Did you hear, this is
                      the Judgment Day of the wicked?
                      Obama is NEXT to the time when the mighty ONE will appear in three years
                      or less!
                      How long is three years or less?

                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 11, 2009
                        "Beloved Obama is not one who you should be criticizing....."

                        Why not? But anyone who read my posts accurately would have
                        seen that I have not been trying to criticise Obama. I have merely been
                        trying to show that he is not a man of peace and has done nothing to merit
                        receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. I think he might even agree with me about
                        that himself, since he said that he was "surprised" to be given it.

                        ".....or looking to defame."

                        Reporting the truth of what "Beloved Obama" is actually doing in the
                        world and comparing it with what he said he would do is not defammation. It
                        is the provision of honest feedback, which is a vital necessity in any
                        self-governing system and in any functioning democracy such as the USA is
                        supposed to be.

                        "Try the Creator of these seven universes!"

                        Which seven universes would they be? I always thought there was
                        only one universe by definition.

                        "Did you hear, this is the Judgment Day of the wicked?"

                        Well I've heard it, yes, but the wicked seem to be doing OK this day
                        under Obama's rule, do they not? I mean, he's granted all the defined
                        wicked ones of the previous administration immunity from prosecution for
                        their countless depraved crimes and he's even employed some of them in his
                        own administration to continue their wicked work and develop their wicked
                        plans. Some Judgement Day this is turning out to be!

                        "Obama is NEXT to the time when the mighty ONE will appear in three years
                        or less!
                        How long is three years or less?"

                        I really don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Who,
                        or what is this "mighty ONE" of which you speak?

                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 12, 2009
                          Very well put for someone that lives across the pond and has nothing
                          invested in your reporting.

                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 14, 2009
                            To anyone who was familiar with some of the psychological maladies
                            to which human beings are prone, George Bush Jr would have rung alarm bells
                            in their mind when he ended his first inaugural speech at the beginning of
                            2001 with the bizarre, if immortal words, "And an angel still rides in the
                            whirlwind and directs this storm." His words sounded way offbeam because
                            there was no "storm" in the world at that time for any angel to ride in or
                            direct. But George Jr himself soon produced one and by so doing plunged the
                            world into the violent anarchy and chaos with which we are all now
                            tragically familiar. Bush Jr was a textbook case of megalomania, as his
                            subsequent career demonstrated to the letter. He was frequently described
                            in the alternative media (i.e. the media not owned by his cronies) as having
                            "a Napoleon complex", although personally I always thought that the Roman
                            Emperor Nero would have made a closer fit since he thought of himself as a
                            deity and George Jr seems to have had similar, if not exactly the same
                            pretentions.

                            Why is it that all emperors are mad? Even if they start off with
                            all their marbles apparently intact they all seem to go stark staring
                            bonkers during their reigns. The Roman Emperor Caligula is probably a good
                            example of that phenomenon. (He is the one who made his horse a senator.)
                            And after thousands of years of imperial craziness manifesting on the world
                            scene, which you would think might teach us all that creating empires with
                            emperors to rule over them is actually not a very good idea, still humanity
                            keeps generating new empires and new would-be emperors to rule over them by
                            the minute. No matter how idealistic, libertarian-spirited, peace-loving
                            and prosperous a republic might be, it seems that its citizens will
                            eventually reject that model of political organisation and turn their
                            hard-won republic into an empire so that the dramatic spectacle of a
                            megalomaniac emperor being humiliated by the gods can be acted out in human
                            experience over and over again.

                            This is exactly what seems to many observers to have happened to the
                            USA during the Bush Jr presidency, just like it happened to the pre-imperial
                            republic of Ancient Rome. As everybody was celebrating the in-coming New
                            Year of 2006, the US President George W. Bush quietly declared that he no
                            longer considered himself to be bound by the Constitution of the United
                            States of America and would govern without regard to its contents
                            henceforward. That declaration has never been so much as challenged, let
                            alone overturned, in any court nor in the US Congress and so in that fateful
                            moment Bush gave himself absolute powers over the USA and changed it from
                            being a republic into a de facto empire with himself as its emperor. By
                            default the citizens of the USA have already accepted their new, diminished
                            status as subjects of the absolute imperial US President. As far as any US
                            President needs to be concerned, the US Constitution can now be treated as
                            just "a goddam piece of paper!" with total impunity.

                            You might expect perhaps that one of the first things on the new,
                            in-coming President Obama's agenda upon taking office would be to reverse
                            this appalling transformation of the US Republic that Bush Jr had wrought
                            and restore the rule of the Constitution and the status of his fellow
                            Americans as citizens of the Republic. But no. Obama has kept quiet about
                            the whole tragedy and has simply stepped into the Presidency left to him by
                            former Pres. Bush unchanged and without any declared intention to change it
                            either. In short, Obama has accepted the role of new Emperor of the United
                            States of America and all its dominions around the globe.

                            Obama-lovers may believe that in his case being the absolute ruler
                            of the USA is no bad thing and is even a very good thing because he is an
                            exceptionally benign ruler and being so powerful will enable him to bring
                            the desperately-needed "change we can believe in" that he promised to
                            everyone. But already the signs of imperial megalomania are starting to
                            appear. Take for example this statement abstracted from his acceptance
                            speech for his Nobel Peace Prize:
                            “I am the Commander-in-Chief of a country that's … working … to
                            confront a ruthless adversary that directly threatens the American people
                            and our allies.”
                            (See http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article23724.htm - 9th
                            paragraph down)

                            Commander-in-Chief? Of a democracy??? Who is he to COMMAND "a free
                            people, one nation under God"? And where does he get the inflated idea that
                            this is the role to which he was elected? Already he appears to be getting
                            above himself and is unconsciously putting his delusions of imperial
                            grandeur on display. Clearly Pres. Obama sees himself as the people's
                            ruler, not their servant. In his eyes it appears that he is the people's
                            boss. But in a democracy, the people are their own boss. In a democratic
                            republic the people are not there to take commands from their President.
                            The President is there to take the people's commands and carry them out. If
                            the Republic still exists then Obama has got the wrong end of the stick
                            about what his role is as President. But of course, if the Republic has
                            been replaced by an empire and he is really the new de facto Emperor then he
                            is right and it is the people who have got the wrong end of the stick.

                            Either way it looks like a bad omen to me, I'm afraid. It must also
                            be giving our ET visitors pause for thought too, I would imagine. How can
                            they form meaningful relationships with earth-humanity when it is embroiled
                            in archaic imperial psychodramas that have brought down one civilization
                            after another in this planet's long and sordid history?

                            Regan
                          • Ted
                            Message 13 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                              You do that soooo well. STANDING APPLAUSE

                              Message 14 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                                Thanks Ted. You are too kind. But your appreciation makes the
                                effort worthwhile.

> [...]
                                > The President is there to take the people's commands and carry them out.
                                > If
                                > the Republic still exists then Obama has got the wrong end of the stick
                                > about what his role is as President. But of course, if the Republic has
                                > been replaced by an empire and he is really the new de facto Emperor then
                                > he
                                > is right and it is the people who have got the wrong end of the stick.
                                >
                                > Either way it looks like a bad omen to me, I'm afraid. It must
                                > also
                                > be giving our ET visitors pause for thought too, I would imagine. How can
                                > they form meaningful relationships with earth-humanity when it is
                                > embroiled
                                > in archaic imperial psychodramas that have brought down one civilization
                                > after another in this planet's long and sordid history?

                              • Ted
                                Message 15 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
                                  Just keep up the great work. When you right the way you do, your words are
                                  as if I wrote it , but not as eloquently