Woman Meets 14 Extraterrestrials

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Cross posting:

      Subject: Woman Meets 14 Extraterrestrials.
      Sept. 30, 2009.

      This is from a UFO investigation group in Mexico.

      The Journal of Hispanic Ufology

      September 28, 2009

      Source: Popular On-Line

      http://www.popularonline.com.ar/nota.php?Nota=3D413256

      Date: 09.28.09

      Argentina: Woman Visited by 14 "Extraterrestrials"

      The event occurred at a house in Florencio Varela and
      the case promises to have worldwide repercussions.
      They were fourteen aliens in total. Suddenly, in the
      middle of the night, they were surrounding the bed she
      shared with her husband and small daughter. They looked
      at her silently, and at no moment did she feel fear.
      She wanted to wake up her husband, to have him witness
      what was occurring before her very eyes, but the
      Vistors advised her telepathically that he would remain
      asleep, as he was still not yet ready. Then, the beings
      revealed all of their secrets to her during a 40 minute
      time period. This is a "contact" experience between a
      young woman from the town of Florencio Varela and a
      group of aliens - a case whose mysterious elements have
      the research community on tenterhooks, and promises to
      become known worldwide.

      The entire episode forms part of an impressive
      investigation undertaken by the renowned founders of
      Grupo OVNI - Jorge Marron and Daniel Valverdi - who
      managed to secure an interview last week with the young
      woman, 23, who lives in a house in Florencio Varela
      along with her husband and child. "The case is
      currently under investigation and the analyses have not
      yet been completed. We are working with a
      multi-disciplinary team of experts who have contributed
      their manpower to unravel the case. As we can tell
      right now, it is 90% true," Valverdi told Expedientes
      Secretos.

      "Karina" is the name of the protagonist, and the
      story is truly enthralling. Among other revelations,
      she said that the aliens visit our planet on six-month
      rotations, and are replaced by a new group. They also
      explained that the circles and shapes that appear on
      the fields are signals they employ among themselves,
      and finally explained that there are dozens of
      civilizations from other planets that come down and
      interact on Earth to study it (and surely to study us).

      "I never had an experience of this sort. It happened
      two and a half months ago. We were in bed - my husband,
      my baby and me. They were asleep and I was trying to
      fall asleep. Suddenly I felt lights, and when I opened
      my eyes there was nothing there. I closed my eyes
      again, and the same thing happened. Like a flash of
      light. I opened my eyes, but all I could see was the
      [pilot light] on the stove," explained Karina, on audio
      recordings broadcast on the Codigo OVNI radio show (FM
      Apuntes, Mondays, 22:00 hrs.)

      "The fourth time that this happened, I felt it
      closer. I opened my eyes and saw the beings standing
      beside me. I was lying between my husband and my
      daughter. I uncovered myself and sat up. They were
      around the bed, fourteen of them, all of them short
      except for one: this last one was beside my husband,
      staring at him fixedly. The small ones were all around,
      and measured 1.30 meters or so. They were slightly
      taller than my bed's sommier, which is rather tall,"
      said the young woman.

      In her description of the events to researches Marron
      and Valverdi, the witness explained that she tried to
      wake her husband, but was unable to do so.
      "I even dug my nails into him, but nothing. The baby
      was on the other side, on her stomach, but neither of
      them reacted. At that time, one of the beings told me
      not to wake up my husband, because he was not ready. I
      realize that they spoke to me telepathically, and I
      could answer them in the same way," Karina explained.

      They were practically alike. The only difference was
      the height of one of their number. They were skinny,
      with long necks and small heads. Their eyes were black,
      like almonds, slanted, and their mouths were also
      small. They had little wrinkles on their face and the
      head was oval. They had shoulders; their fingers were
      long and had no nails," described the woman, who was
      standing beside a group of aliens who touched her hair,
      the palms of her hands and lifted one of her arms."

      "Five of them were on the left, four facing me and
      five on the right side of the bed. I was the only one
      who wasn't paralyzed. We communicated for some 40
      minutes, mouths closed. That is to say, I spoke by my
      mouth didn't move. I managed to touch one of the little
      ones, and he touched my face. I just felt the need to
      touch him, and in fact I felt peaceful in their
      company.
      I never had the impression that they could harm my
      daughter or any one of us," Karina insists.

      "Suddenly he made a movement (sic)," said the
      witness. "He touched me with two fingers, and finally
      brushed a finger along my forehead. They told me they
      had come to give me answers about a black book (the
      Bible) and that what I was thinking was in fact true.
      When I asked them a question, they told me everything,
      with details."

      In her conversation with the researchers, Karina
      stated "the tall one was looking at my husband all the
      time. His head was slightly smaller than the others,
      because the small ones had rather larger heads. It felt
      like touching a baby's skin - they had little wrinkles,
      but I couldn't feel them when I touched one of them.
      The skin was cold and the color was odd, neither white
      nor gray. They had a skin tone that doesn't exist
      here."

      (Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales, IHU. Special
      thanks to Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO, and Jorge
      Marrn and Daniel Valverdi, Grupo OVNI)

      John Winston. johnfw@...