ZetaTalk: GLP Live [10-03-09]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      ZetaTalk: GLP Live [10-03-09]

      Page 1:    ZetaTalk: Severe Wobble written September 30, 2009
      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta536.htm>
      -
      Page 2:  Severe wobble, Protecting Nancy, 7 on 1-10 scale, Weather prediction, Great Pyramids, Sumerian Sar, STO confusion, Disclosure, Global warming, Patriot Act, Geological record, Names, Chicago Olympics, War, Hybrids, Earthquake warnings, Stereo behind, Obama 2012, STS future, Webbots dollar crash, Indo-Australian brake, Density shift, Evolution, Spain UFO, 2012 pole shift, Birds in flight, Contactee anxiety, Cool weather, 3 days of light, West wind, Ghosts, Reincarnation choices, Future pole shifts, Voynich manuscript, Earth twin, Time, Economy, Volcanoes, Saving India
      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta537.htm
      *
      Excerpts:

      [Questioner]  The level of significant quakes is starting to breach the threshold of the mind share of the common man. This is fairly hard to ascribe to "global warming".
      -
      [Zeta Response]     The public is already concluding that Global Warming is not causing the current Earth changes, which include quakes, volcanic activity, fireballs screaming in, red dust and skies, and electrical interference.

      *
      [Questioner]  I understand that the violent, warlike tendencies of humans will not be present in the Zeta/human hybrids. I also understand that the hybrids will be significantly more intelligent than humans. What other changes will be present in the hybrids, and will these changes help the hybrids be a peaceful, loving species?
      _
      [Zeta Response]     Have you read in detail the Hybrids section? It is not our goal to make a peaceful, loving species, as these matters are a quality of the soul, and the hybrids will only be incarnated by Service-to-Other souls. We mentioned eliminating blind rage as this and this alone is incompatible with an Service-to-Other incarnation.
      *
      [Questioner]  Earthquake to Indonesia and earthquake in Pacific ocean which has caused a tsunami on Samoa. I believe that this region the worst times because of compression of Pacific ocean wait and the situation will worsen only. The Zetas will assist those people who live in the given region? They will be warned to be in time in time to be evacuated?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     We are warning all peoples of the Earth now. The issue is not whether they will be warned, but what they do with the warning. Most ignore, and the governments are certainly not telling their subjects the truth about what is happening nor the truth about what is coming. Yes, the brake point holding plate movement back is the Indo-Australia plate, which is being driven under the Himalayas. When these move, then other plates are more free to adjust, a domino effect, as we have repeatedly explained.
      *
      [Questioner]  Now if people in life will want to become a ghost after death, he becomes a ghost and will from time to time appear somewhere?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     A ghost is a restless spirit allowed to linger in order to resolve some issues. The Spirit Guides are in attendance. Basically, this is more in the hands of the restless spirit than the Spirit Guides, who feel these issues should be resolved before taking on a new incarnation. So the answer to your questions is "yes".
      *
      [Questioner]  Will this PS be the last that Earth will experience, and with the shift to 4D and 5D, will 3D be even exist in the future for Earth?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     This will be the last pole shift that Earth experiences. The Earth will move to 4th Density with the Moon and much of the bulk of the Sun. Part of the Earth will remain behind to house the Men-in-Black, which live in caverns on Earth. When Planet X makes future passages, the Annunaki will assume that the Sun has died, and the surface of the Earth with it.
      *
      *
      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue153, Sunday Oct 4, 2009 End Time Preview; Russia Disclosure; New Zealand View
      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue153.htm>

      [According to the STO ZetaTalk space angels, planet earth can expect an increase in many more UFO/ET sightings]
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0928.htm>

      The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS. Is GOD MOCKED?
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee

      http://zetaheaven.org