ZetaTalk: GLP Live [9-26-09]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      ZetaTalk: GLP Live [9-26-09]

      Puppet Master, Bank bailout, Automatic writing, Demonizing Iran, Pole shift timeline, Scientology, Aftertime schools, Iran intent, FEMA camps, Fed funds, Space/time, Magnetic nausea, Cloud shapes, Hybrid rumors, CERN, Georgia flooding, Magnetic trimester, Obama re Iran, Pet telepathy, Last weeks, Vitamin D, G20 discussions, Light form visitations, BC heat wave, Timing of events, Fireballs, Puppet Master identity, Alien bad press, Annunaki, Safe Locations info,
      < http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta535.htm >
      *
      Excerpts:

      [Questioner] Who is pushing the false flag terror now? Obama has the power of the government now so martial law does no good for the NWO crowd. It seems like on matters financial and political Obama and the Puppet Master are cooperating. One assumes that this is to the good of all in general at least?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     Obama is not cooperating with the crowd that wanted the rich to get richer, the poor to be exterminated, and martial law to be called to ensure the comfort of the elite. This is why they attempted to assassinate him during his Wall Street visit. The Puppet Master likewise is not interested in the comfort of what he would call mid-level managers, such as the Rockefellers. The immensely rich Puppet Master knows he will come out on top, and is not concerned about the insecurities of politicians or of Israel or of the wealthy upper classes or royalty. He likes what Obama is doing, as the Puppet Master knows that strong survival communities will ensure that something will be there after the pole shift, something he can negotiate with, whereas the crowd that put Bush into power will ruin assets in order to ensure their security. A skilled worker base is an asset, in the Puppet Master's opinion, and Obama looks out for the common man.
      *
      [Questioner]   I noticed that when the Bush administration 1st wanted to go to war with Iran, in the beginning before it was big news, a lot of dehumanizing stories about the Iranian people suddenly begin appearing in the news. And whenever a story is written about the Iranian President, it never has that typical objective tone that news articles normally have. It's always, "the evil Ahmadinejad who wants to kill Jews and American babies, etc." That type of tone. And when I read the opinions of the reader on the comment section of these stories, it's just filled with pure venom towards Iran. It seems like a really effective tactic in filling people up with hate. So my questions is, is Gaddafi really as bad as he's made out to be? In a similar manner it's hard to trust what I read about that terror suspect Najibullah Zazi. Is he being set up?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     The war on terror was an excuse so as to be able to invade the Middle East and posture to take over the oil rich countries there. Iraq was to be just the start. Iran was next, then Saudi Arabia, which has no defenses. Israel was to be the ally of the US, of the Bush family, to act as a type of manager there, a local friend. Even though this has not worked out as the cabal that put Bush into the White House had hoped, Arabs, Muslims, and those in control of Middle East countries are still demonized. They are still holding out hope, and old habits die hard.
      *
      [Questioner]   I am from that part of Georgia that got 18+ inches of rain. Any theories about that?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     We stated in 1995 that the world would experience more drought and deluge, switching about for seemingly no reason. We know that the Earth wobble would ensue when Planet X arrived in the vicinity, which it did. Georgia was suffering recently from drought so intractable that the it was feared that Atlanta might run out of drinking water. Now they are drowning. Just what we predicted, and not the last of such incidences to beset mankind.
      *
      [Questioner]   Obama has been talking about Iran's nuclear ambition and in such a way that it seems that he believes that Iran intends to create nuclear weapons. Does he believe that Iran is trying to create nuclear weapons? What's really going on?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     Obama understands the dynamics of Iran's quest for nuclear weapons to defend itself and Israel's grim determination to take over the Middle East (with the assist of nuclear weapons which Israel has). This is a political tightrope, as Obama is trying to force Israel into a reasonable stance vis a vis its neighbors while placating Iran with reassurance that they will not suffer a bombing run. Give the man some slack! He did not make this mess, but is expected to resolve it overnight.

      *
      [Questioner]   I am starting to see tiny like balls of light passing through walls or rock, can these be orbs or just particle flows of rock under stress or both?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     You are seeing spirits in light form, which have come to visit you.
      *

      [Questioner]   Are the zetas working with God? Why are there mixed messages when it comes to the greys? Some stating abductions and doing things the humans as we do to rats and mice. Are they trying to hurt us? Why have we heard stories of the zetas working with the illuminate? Who do we believe?
      -
      [Zeta Response]     We explained from the start of ZetaTalk that much of the bad press we get is due to the controlling nature of those in the human establishment, who do not want to be displaced. Those in authority want humanity to cling to them, to look up to them, and want to avoid the questions that would be raised if mankind got cozy with aliens. They fear being moved from top dog to underdog, which would occur if the common man gets snug with aliens and bypasses their former human bosses entirely. So they try to make the common man fearful of contact, and spreading stories is so very easy to do!
      *
      *
      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue152, Sunday Sep 27, 2009
      Financier Suicides; Sunspot Dearth; Cover-up Consternation

      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue152.htm>

      [According to the STO ZetaTalk space angels, planet earth can expect an increase in many more UFO/ET sightings]
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0928.htm>

      The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS. Is GOD MOCKED?
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee

      http://zetaheaven.org