Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: Test Your UFO/ET Intuition

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
      "Of all the questions that anyone would have, I think the least one would
      be his motive! He wants to sell his symbols at a whopping 38 dollars per
      sign to anyone that he can!
      This much is very clear."

      It is not very clear to me, I'm afraid. His web-site says
      explicitly:
      ".....The price of the symbols must be geared to the receiver's material
      fortunes and ability to purchase it....."
      (See: http://www.rileymartin.com/riley_martin_symbols.html )

      In that case, how can it be the fixed $38 per symbol that you
      allege?

      But how can anyone know his true motives for offering these symbols
      for sale anyway? His motives are the driving forces in his psyche, surely.
      I have not even met him. How would I know what is driving him? Might it
      not be that his experiences of alien contact were genuine and that he has
      been put up to doing this by the aliens who planted the 144,000 symbols in
      his head in the first place? I think we should not rush too quickly to
      judgement about this situation as there is still far too much that is
      unclear and uncertain about it.

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > Just for the record, I never said that Riley Martin is out for
      > money. I don't know what his motives are.

      Tan
      > fitted
      > > me with a kind of virtual reality headset. And through a visual
      > > strobe-light, like burst, 144,000 different symbol configurations
      were
      > > downloaded into my mind's Neuro-Syntaxes. The duration of that light
      > burst
      > > was approximately twelve seconds. I am now in the process of setting
      > these
      > > symbols to visual representation on paper.
      > > Eventually these symbols will be distributed to 144,000 heads of
      > families
      > > and their loved ones, who will comprise the potential wayfarers of
      the
      > > future airlift of travelers from the Earth unto a distant beautiful,
      > > un-polluted planet. Let me inform the reader that, one does not have
      > > possess a symbol in order to become a potential wayfarer. However,
      > > possession of a symbol assures that the bearer will definitely be
      > > considered.
      > > I wonder what would happen say if Mr. G.W. Bush, or if Ms.
      Condoleezza
      > Rice
      > > were each to purchase one of the so-call guaranteed-to-heaven
      symbols
      > from
      > > him??
      > >
      > > The earthly ENDTIME of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS. Is
      GOD