Re: Test Your UFO/ET Intuition

  • broali4xa
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2009
      Well said!
      I agree with most of what you say. Another person who replied to this
      post said that he had some balls that were filled with alien holy gas
      and that if you brought one, you would be saved when the poleshift
      occured in circa 2012 or before. Of course, he was jesting to make a
      point! The bottom line is as you said, we each have to earn our way
      into the next higher level of spiritual demensional existence, and it is
      NOT FOR SALE under any circumstance.
      Riley Martin is out for M O N E Y is what every reply said and I agree!
      So far, not one person has been fool or deceived - so far!

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > "His claim to have had some UFO/ET contact may be to some extent
      plausible,
      > but, when he allege that he has 144,000 special “one-of-a-
      kind” circle
      > symbols, which are to be purchased from him exclusively, and that
      these
      > circle symbols will entitle the purchaser to be admitted into the
      coming
      > righteous world, I find such saying or belief to be ludicrous and not
      in
      > accord with truth."
      >
      > I quite agree. Before we can live in a righteous world I believe we
      > first have to become righteous. This precondition is absolute. It is
      not a
      > religious ordinance but a natural consequence of the fact that each
      > individual lives in a world of their own (usually unconscious)
      creation. We
      > each carry our own world around with us permanently and everything
      that we
      > perceive in that world is an expression of our own nature. So the
      righteous
      > perceive righteousness in the world that they experience and the
      unrighteous
      > perceive unrighteousness in the world that they experience.
      Consequently
      > the righteous always find themselves living in a righteous world and
      the
      > unrighteous always find themselves living in an unrighteous world!
      It's
      > automatic, unavoidable and inescapable.
      >
      > So I totally agree that you cannot simply buy a ticket to a
      > righteous world, no matter what design is printed on it. If you buy
      such a
      > ticket and actually use it to go to another world, then unless you are
      > already righteous in yourself you will not experience that world as a
      > righteous one when you get to it. You will merely experience your own
      > unrighteousness in that world just like you did in the world you left
      > behind.
      >
      > But of course the obverse of this principle is that if you become
      > righteous yourself you cannot help going to a righteous world, even
      though
      > you haven't had to go off-planet to get there! Yet if you were to
      visit the
      > deepest, darkest dungeons of hell you would experience them as places
      of
      > righteousness! It's automatic, unavoidable and inescapable.
      >
      > So the bottom line of my response to the question is that if you
      > want to live in a righteous world, all you have to do is to make
      yourself
      > truly righteous. This is the only "ticket" that you need to buy and it
      is
      > the only one that is valid for the journey.
      >
      > However, I did notice that Riley Martin was not actually offering
      > his symbols as "tickets to the coming righteous world". His words on
      my
      > screen read: "a distant beautiful, un-polluted planet" and he does not
      > appear to mention "righteous" anywhere at all. He makes it clear too
      that
      > purchasing one of his symbols does not guarantee anyone's place on the
      trip,
      > nor does not puchasing one exclude anybody from the trip either. In
      view of
      > this, I think it is a mistake to regard these symbols as
      travel-tickets in
      > the ordinary sense of the word because that is clearly not what they
      are.
      > So what are they?
      >
      > Well, I am not Riley Martin and so I cannot speak for his
      > experiences or for the genuineness of his claims. I can only speculate
      > about what the symbols might be intended for if his claims are
      genuine. To
      > my mind the most likely possibility is that they are intended as
      > meditational aids to help prepare people's minds for the transition to
      > living in a new world. However, if there are only 144,000 of them this
      > suggests to me that the number of colonists who actually end up making
      it to
      > the proposed new planet is going to be a very small one.
      >
      > Just speaking personally, I think I'll pass on this one and put up
      > with the world I know for the time being. I can always improve it by
      making
      > myself more righteous. ;-)

      Nancy of
      > Zetatalk.com, their emissary, and the answer that I got was shocking.
      > What do you think? Is Riley Martin he off his rocker, a charlatan, or
      could
      > he possibly be telling the truth?
      > (Remember Dr. Frederick Eikerenkoetter (“Rev. Ike")?
      >
      > <http://www.rileymartin.com/>   From Riley Martin’s
      website
      > The circular symbol configurations, are not of this Earth
      > They are all of Extraterrestrial origins. And to my knowledge, I am
      the only
      > human being who knows the meanings of them all. During my nine day
      visit
      > with the Biaviians aboard the great mothership in 1975, the alien Tan
      fitted
      > me with a kind of virtual reality headset. And through a visual
      > strobe-light, like burst, 144,000 different symbol configurations were
      > downloaded into my mind's Neuro-Syntaxes. The duration of that light
      burst
      > was approximately twelve seconds. I am now in the process of setting
      these
      > symbols to visual representation on paper.
      > Eventually these symbols will be distributed to 144,000 heads of
      families
      > and their loved ones, who will comprise the potential wayfarers of the
      > future airlift of travelers from the Earth unto a distant beautiful,
      > un-polluted planet. Let me inform the reader that, one does not have
      > possess a symbol in order to become a potential wayfarer. However,
      > possession of a symbol assures that the bearer will definitely be
      > considered.
      > I wonder what would happen say if Mr. G.W. Bush, or if Ms. Condoleezza
      Rice
      > were each to purchase one of the so-call guaranteed-to-heaven symbols
      from
      > him??
      >
      > The earthly ENDTIME of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS. Is GOD
      MOCKED?

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2009
        Just for the record, I never said that Riley Martin is out for
        money. I don't know what his motives are.

> [...]

        are.
        > So what are they?
        >
        > Well, I am not Riley Martin and so I cannot speak for his
        > experiences or for the genuineness of his claims. I can only speculate
        > about what the symbols might be intended for if his claims are
        genuine. To
        > my mind the most likely possibility is that they are intended as
        > meditational aids to help prepare people's minds for the transition to
        > living in a new world. However, if there are only 144,000 of them this
        > suggests to me that the number of colonists who actually end up making
        it to
        > the proposed new planet is going to be a very small one.
        >
        > Just speaking personally, I think I'll pass on this one and put up
        > with the world I know for the time being. I can always improve it by

      • Bro. Ali
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
          Of all the questions that anyone would have, I think the least one would
          be his motive! He wants to sell his symbols at a whopping 38 dollars per
          sign to anyone that he can!
          This much is very clear.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
            "Of all the questions that anyone would have, I think the least one would
            be his motive! He wants to sell his symbols at a whopping 38 dollars per
            sign to anyone that he can!
            This much is very clear."

            It is not very clear to me, I'm afraid. His web-site says
            explicitly:
            ".....The price of the symbols must be geared to the receiver's material
            fortunes and ability to purchase it....."
            (See: http://www.rileymartin.com/riley_martin_symbols.html )

            In that case, how can it be the fixed $38 per symbol that you
            allege?

            But how can anyone know his true motives for offering these symbols
            for sale anyway? His motives are the driving forces in his psyche, surely.
            I have not even met him. How would I know what is driving him? Might it
            not be that his experiences of alien contact were genuine and that he has
            been put up to doing this by the aliens who planted the 144,000 symbols in
            his head in the first place? I think we should not rush too quickly to
            judgement about this situation as there is still far too much that is
            unclear and uncertain about it.