Re: [ufodiscussion] Test Your UFO/ET Intuition

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2009
      "His claim to have had some UFO/ET contact may be to some extent plausible,
      but, when he allege that he has 144,000 special “one-of-a- kind� circle
      symbols, which are to be purchased from him exclusively, and that these
      circle symbols will entitle the purchaser to be admitted into the coming
      righteous world, I find such saying or belief to be ludicrous and not in
      accord with truth."

      I quite agree. Before we can live in a righteous world I believe we
      first have to become righteous. This precondition is absolute. It is not a
      religious ordinance but a natural consequence of the fact that each
      individual lives in a world of their own (usually unconscious) creation. We
      each carry our own world around with us permanently and everything that we
      perceive in that world is an expression of our own nature. So the righteous
      perceive righteousness in the world that they experience and the unrighteous
      perceive unrighteousness in the world that they experience. Consequently
      the righteous always find themselves living in a righteous world and the
      unrighteous always find themselves living in an unrighteous world! It's
      automatic, unavoidable and inescapable.

      So I totally agree that you cannot simply buy a ticket to a
      righteous world, no matter what design is printed on it. If you buy such a
      ticket and actually use it to go to another world, then unless you are
      already righteous in yourself you will not experience that world as a
      righteous one when you get to it. You will merely experience your own
      unrighteousness in that world just like you did in the world you left
      behind.

      But of course the obverse of this principle is that if you become
      righteous yourself you cannot help going to a righteous world, even though
      you haven't had to go off-planet to get there! Yet if you were to visit the
      deepest, darkest dungeons of hell you would experience them as places of
      righteousness! It's automatic, unavoidable and inescapable.

      So the bottom line of my response to the question is that if you
      want to live in a righteous world, all you have to do is to make yourself
      truly righteous. This is the only "ticket" that you need to buy and it is
      the only one that is valid for the journey.

      However, I did notice that Riley Martin was not actually offering
      his symbols as "tickets to the coming righteous world". His words on my
      screen read: "a distant beautiful, un-polluted planet" and he does not
      appear to mention "righteous" anywhere at all. He makes it clear too that
      purchasing one of his symbols does not guarantee anyone's place on the trip,
      nor does not puchasing one exclude anybody from the trip either. In view of
      this, I think it is a mistake to regard these symbols as travel-tickets in
      the ordinary sense of the word because that is clearly not what they are.
      So what are they?

      Well, I am not Riley Martin and so I cannot speak for his
      experiences or for the genuineness of his claims. I can only speculate
      about what the symbols might be intended for if his claims are genuine. To
      my mind the most likely possibility is that they are intended as
      meditational aids to help prepare people's minds for the transition to
      living in a new world. However, if there are only 144,000 of them this
      suggests to me that the number of colonists who actually end up making it to
      the proposed new planet is going to be a very small one.

      Just speaking personally, I think I'll pass on this one and put up
      with the world I know for the time being. I can always improve it by making
      myself more righteous. ;-)

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2009
        Well said!
        I agree with most of what you say. Another person who replied to this
        post said that he had some balls that were filled with alien holy gas
        and that if you brought one, you would be saved when the poleshift
        occured in circa 2012 or before. Of course, he was jesting to make a
        point! The bottom line is as you said, we each have to earn our way
        into the next higher level of spiritual demensional existence, and it is
        NOT FOR SALE under any circumstance.
        Riley Martin is out for M O N E Y is what every reply said and I agree!
        So far, not one person has been fool or deceived - so far!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 16, 2009
          Just for the record, I never said that Riley Martin is out for
          money. I don't know what his motives are.

> [...]

          are.
          > So what are they?
          >
          > Well, I am not Riley Martin and so I cannot speak for his
          > experiences or for the genuineness of his claims. I can only speculate
          > about what the symbols might be intended for if his claims are
          genuine. To
          > my mind the most likely possibility is that they are intended as
          > meditational aids to help prepare people's minds for the transition to
          > living in a new world. However, if there are only 144,000 of them this
          > suggests to me that the number of colonists who actually end up making
          it to
          > the proposed new planet is going to be a very small one.
          >
          > Just speaking personally, I think I'll pass on this one and put up
          > with the world I know for the time being. I can always improve it by

        • Bro. Ali
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
            Of all the questions that anyone would have, I think the least one would
            be his motive! He wants to sell his symbols at a whopping 38 dollars per
            sign to anyone that he can!
            This much is very clear.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
              "Of all the questions that anyone would have, I think the least one would
              be his motive! He wants to sell his symbols at a whopping 38 dollars per
              sign to anyone that he can!
              This much is very clear."

              It is not very clear to me, I'm afraid. His web-site says
              explicitly:
              ".....The price of the symbols must be geared to the receiver's material
              fortunes and ability to purchase it....."
              (See: http://www.rileymartin.com/riley_martin_symbols.html )

              In that case, how can it be the fixed $38 per symbol that you
              allege?

              But how can anyone know his true motives for offering these symbols
              for sale anyway? His motives are the driving forces in his psyche, surely.
              I have not even met him. How would I know what is driving him? Might it
              not be that his experiences of alien contact were genuine and that he has
              been put up to doing this by the aliens who planted the 144,000 symbols in
              his head in the first place? I think we should not rush too quickly to
              judgement about this situation as there is still far too much that is
              unclear and uncertain about it.