Test Your UFO/ET Intuition

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2009
      Dear Group,
      I’d  like to pose this question to anyone who believe that they  have the ability to determine if this brother man (Mr. Riley Martin) is legit or a fraud. His claim to have had some UFO/ET contact may be to some extent plausible, but, when he allege that he has 144,000 special “one-of-a- kind” circle symbols, which are to be purchased from him exclusively, and that these circle symbols will entitle the purchaser to be admitted into the coming righteous world, I find such saying or belief to be ludicrous and not in accord with truth.
      I posed this question concerning Riley Martin to the Zetas and Mrs. Nancy of Zetatalk.com, their emissary, and the answer that I got was shocking.
      What do you think? Is Riley Martin he off his rocker, a charlatan, or could he possibly be telling the truth?
      (Remember Dr. Frederick Eikerenkoetter (“Rev. Ike")?

      <http://www.rileymartin.com/>   From Riley Martin’s website
      The circular symbol configurations, are not of this Earth
      They are all of Extraterrestrial origins. And to my knowledge, I am the only human being who knows the meanings of them all. During my nine day visit with the Biaviians aboard the great mothership in 1975, the alien Tan fitted me with a kind of virtual reality headset. And through a visual strobe-light, like burst, 144,000 different symbol configurations were downloaded into my mind's Neuro-Syntaxes. The duration of that light burst was approximately twelve seconds. I am now in the process of setting these symbols to visual representation on paper.
      Eventually these symbols will be distributed to 144,000 heads of families and their loved ones, who will comprise the potential wayfarers of the future airlift of travelers from the Earth unto a distant beautiful, un-polluted planet. Let me inform the reader that, one does not have to possess a symbol in order to become a potential wayfarer. However, possession of a symbol assures that the bearer will definitely be considered.
      I wonder what would happen say if Mr. G.W. Bush, or if Ms. Condoleezza Rice were each to purchase one of the so-call guaranteed-to-heaven symbols from him??

      The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS. Is GOD MOCKED?
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee

      http://zetaheaven.org

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2009
        "His claim to have had some UFO/ET contact may be to some extent plausible,
        but, when he allege that he has 144,000 special “one-of-a- kind� circle
        symbols, which are to be purchased from him exclusively, and that these
        circle symbols will entitle the purchaser to be admitted into the coming
        righteous world, I find such saying or belief to be ludicrous and not in
        accord with truth."

        I quite agree. Before we can live in a righteous world I believe we
        first have to become righteous. This precondition is absolute. It is not a
        religious ordinance but a natural consequence of the fact that each
        individual lives in a world of their own (usually unconscious) creation. We
        each carry our own world around with us permanently and everything that we
        perceive in that world is an expression of our own nature. So the righteous
        perceive righteousness in the world that they experience and the unrighteous
        perceive unrighteousness in the world that they experience. Consequently
        the righteous always find themselves living in a righteous world and the
        unrighteous always find themselves living in an unrighteous world! It's
        automatic, unavoidable and inescapable.

        So I totally agree that you cannot simply buy a ticket to a
        righteous world, no matter what design is printed on it. If you buy such a
        ticket and actually use it to go to another world, then unless you are
        already righteous in yourself you will not experience that world as a
        righteous one when you get to it. You will merely experience your own
        unrighteousness in that world just like you did in the world you left
        behind.

        But of course the obverse of this principle is that if you become
        righteous yourself you cannot help going to a righteous world, even though
        you haven't had to go off-planet to get there! Yet if you were to visit the
        deepest, darkest dungeons of hell you would experience them as places of
        righteousness! It's automatic, unavoidable and inescapable.

        So the bottom line of my response to the question is that if you
        want to live in a righteous world, all you have to do is to make yourself
        truly righteous. This is the only "ticket" that you need to buy and it is
        the only one that is valid for the journey.

        However, I did notice that Riley Martin was not actually offering
        his symbols as "tickets to the coming righteous world". His words on my
        screen read: "a distant beautiful, un-polluted planet" and he does not
        appear to mention "righteous" anywhere at all. He makes it clear too that
        purchasing one of his symbols does not guarantee anyone's place on the trip,
        nor does not puchasing one exclude anybody from the trip either. In view of
        this, I think it is a mistake to regard these symbols as travel-tickets in
        the ordinary sense of the word because that is clearly not what they are.
        So what are they?

        Well, I am not Riley Martin and so I cannot speak for his
        experiences or for the genuineness of his claims. I can only speculate
        about what the symbols might be intended for if his claims are genuine. To
        my mind the most likely possibility is that they are intended as
        meditational aids to help prepare people's minds for the transition to
        living in a new world. However, if there are only 144,000 of them this
        suggests to me that the number of colonists who actually end up making it to
        the proposed new planet is going to be a very small one.

        Just speaking personally, I think I'll pass on this one and put up
        with the world I know for the time being. I can always improve it by making
        myself more righteous. ;-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 16, 2009
          Well said!
          I agree with most of what you say. Another person who replied to this
          post said that he had some balls that were filled with alien holy gas
          and that if you brought one, you would be saved when the poleshift
          occured in circa 2012 or before. Of course, he was jesting to make a
          point! The bottom line is as you said, we each have to earn our way
          into the next higher level of spiritual demensional existence, and it is
          NOT FOR SALE under any circumstance.
          Riley Martin is out for M O N E Y is what every reply said and I agree!
          So far, not one person has been fool or deceived - so far!

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 16, 2009
            Just for the record, I never said that Riley Martin is out for
            money. I don't know what his motives are.

> [...]

            are.
            > So what are they?
            >
            > Well, I am not Riley Martin and so I cannot speak for his
            > experiences or for the genuineness of his claims. I can only speculate
            > about what the symbols might be intended for if his claims are
            genuine. To
            > my mind the most likely possibility is that they are intended as
            > meditational aids to help prepare people's minds for the transition to
            > living in a new world. However, if there are only 144,000 of them this
            > suggests to me that the number of colonists who actually end up making
            it to
            > the proposed new planet is going to be a very small one.
            >
            > Just speaking personally, I think I'll pass on this one and put up
            > with the world I know for the time being. I can always improve it by

          • Bro. Ali
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
              Of all the questions that anyone would have, I think the least one would
              be his motive! He wants to sell his symbols at a whopping 38 dollars per
              sign to anyone that he can!
              This much is very clear.

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 17, 2009
                "Of all the questions that anyone would have, I think the least one would
                be his motive! He wants to sell his symbols at a whopping 38 dollars per
                sign to anyone that he can!
                This much is very clear."

                It is not very clear to me, I'm afraid. His web-site says
                explicitly:
                ".....The price of the symbols must be geared to the receiver's material
                fortunes and ability to purchase it....."
                (See: http://www.rileymartin.com/riley_martin_symbols.html )

                In that case, how can it be the fixed $38 per symbol that you
                allege?

                But how can anyone know his true motives for offering these symbols
                for sale anyway? His motives are the driving forces in his psyche, surely.
                I have not even met him. How would I know what is driving him? Might it
                not be that his experiences of alien contact were genuine and that he has
                been put up to doing this by the aliens who planted the 144,000 symbols in
                his head in the first place? I think we should not rush too quickly to
                judgement about this situation as there is still far too much that is
                unclear and uncertain about it.