Andrew D. Basiago

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      From UJ
      Cross posting:

      Quote:
      A Conversation with Andrew D. Basiago about the
      Hidden History of His Discovery of Life on Mars

      In this fascinating, six-hour interview, American lawyer Andrew D. Basiago, 47, narrates the hidden history of his discovery of life on Mars in 2008 and reveals the fact that by 1968 the US intelligence community was already aware of aspects of his later Mars work.

      Andy relates his experiences in DARPAs Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chronovision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.

      He confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades, and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981 after he was tapped to go there because he had teleported as a child participant in Project Pegasus.
      I first met Andy in July 2009 at ECETIs Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference near Mt. Adams, Washington, where we were both featured speakers.
      During his lecture, Andy shared numerous photographic images evidencing his discovery of life on Mars, including many photos of humanoid beings, different animal species, carved statues and built structures on Mars that put him at the forefront of Mars research.
      Throughout the weekend, Andy lectured at his table to small groups of conference-goers, who came and sat in rapt attention as he shared stories about his experiences as a child in Project Pegasus, the secret US research program in which time travel was the focus.
      I know that, like me, everybody who took part in those impromptu seminars was certain that Andy is, as Bill Ryan of Project Camelot stated recently, the real deal ? a truth-teller with significant new information to share about the real Philadelphia Experiment.
      In this interview, Andy tells the phenomenal story of seven briefings over 40 years in which he was shown evidence of his destiny involving the discovery of life on Mars, and explains how the emergence of time travel and this epochal future event were interlinked.
      According to Andy, by 1968, the CIA was already teleporting individuals to the past and future to retrieve artifacts there and bring them back while propagating holograms of past and future events with devices called chronovisors to also gather intelligence.
      Incredibly, as a result of this quantum access, in 1971 Andy was given a copy of his landmark paper The Discovery of Life on Mars and asked to read and remember it, so that when he wrote it, in 2008, it would contain as much data about Mars as possible!
      A book and film about Andys experiences in Project Pegasus are in development and he will soon be featured by Project Camelot. This must hear interview is an introduction to a major figure in the Disclosure Movement and an emerging 21st century visionary, who is fighting the good fight to bring his important story to light.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
        (Note: What could help support Andrew's testimony, if needed, is to contact me, but, I doubt that would ever happen. It's because of a story I've shared with this forum years earlier and a former forum called Skywatch. Hopefully, still stored in the archives is a story about a man named Terry. Terry S. and his family and I became friends around the early part of the 1980's, while living in a remote part of the Mojave desert. After a short time of knowing Terry, he shared with me and a man named Don Reese and a few other neighbor's about a couple of experiences he had observed while serving in the Army at the Pentagon. He was an S/4 clerk, and included with his job description was he evaluated Officers for promotion.
        He said one day around 1965, he was asked to participate in an experiment being conducted in the basement of the Pentagon. In the basement, he saw there were about eight other fellows standing around in a room with two glass like chambers. Each chamber was situated across the room from each other. Nothing was seen connecting the chambers. In one chamber were cases of empty wine bottles stacked on top of each other and nothing appeared to be in the other chamber.
        He said they were told to watch the chamber with the cases of empty wine bottles. He said someone turned on a switch and the cases and bottles disappeared and re-materialized in the other chamber across the room. He said that was that and was dismissed and later asked to write down what they thought about the teleporting experiment. That's all what they wanted to know.

        He also, shared with us about another room in the Pentagon that was conducting holographic experiments. At the time I was unaware of this kind of technology. It was amazing to hear. He said he learned about it because of a Colonel experiencing a break down due to losing his wife. The Colonel. hadn't been able to function very well after his wife's death and his despair interfered with his job, He apparently, had an important job, so, these guys came up with an idea with how they could help him out.
        They created a hologram of the Colonel's wife. It talked like her, it behaved like her and the Colonel was seen personally by Terry spending hours in conversations with this hologram.
        He said after a couple of months it was reported the Colonel recovered completely and was able to do his job. He said it worked! It was the greatest therapy for him. Thought you might want to know...Dex)

        From UJ

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
          Cross posting: I left out a name because I haven't had the time to ask the person if this cross posting is OK with them. I'm sure their public posting is...Dex

          From....
          So, In regards to UJ's post, Andrew Basiago makes reference to the "Space Navy" in clip #8. I knew a fellow NCO in the Navy who told me a fantastic story about the space navy and how his brother got a special waiver to join. Supposedly, you can't have any family on the outside. All of them have to be on the inside or you can't get in the program. Well, his brother got a waiver because both his dad and he were in the Navy. His father was a Rear Admiral and he was a petty officer first class.

          Now here is his story. He told me that he saw what he believed was a submarine. The only thing is that this thing was hovering in what could be considered a dry dock without water. When he saw this his brother got severely reprimanded for bringing to the place where the craft was. Now their were hundreds of people working at this place and he did not see it fly but remain stationary. This was in the middle 1970's. I had totally forgotten about this until Basiago said "Space Navy". I know this is funny but he also said that the smell of ozone in the air was thick and a smell of burnt insulation.

          I believe it would not be the Air Force because they are not set up for exotic propulsion systems like the Navy is. This is why the Department of the Navy also has Nuclear Powered Tunnel Boring machines which tunnel 7 miles a day using ultrasonically pumped lasers. I believe the blocks are coming together and because of said linkage it gives it even more credibility.

          For Noelene:

          Quote:
          Uncle John here: Here is an easy directory to listen to Andrew D Basiago:

          01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk
          02: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZBxSVoSIuM
          03: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnzwLvqhi-o
          04: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbEFMa0AFfg
          05: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qobG8x0-5os
          06: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0-HOIgcr7E
          07: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIH8YLw9QE
          08: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3VAS_T3bM
          09: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXWLPCA8rvU
          10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVWQ1Iu-sk
          11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOz9VvzHAU
          12: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASH3BBuM9c
          13: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcHb_EcKkCg
          14: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPF2PFmwuuo
          15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExFykfkTIE
          16: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpK1ycTjv0
          17: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFIAck8nsk
          18: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99sycNu0gio
          19: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI5nrLc7a8Q
          20: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQskUx20MeM
          21: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQskUx20MeM
          22: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRTvHoN7Vk
          23: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltC9WqUoo8
          24: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqao4k-93nI
          25: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKDvKbwFJw
          26: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5WRtnrCs4
          27: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbjaDmyG_E
          28: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WL1QzCxS34
          29: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKRYtc-lN7I
          30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTnGHxt1m2U
          31: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6_qNzj2PQ
          32: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUfPYMgA4k
          33: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YmB_X370JQ
          34: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqIIc8ftfc
          35: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_g2kEeWG8w
          36: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNkBY9UWmGY
          37: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQUzvtHPXeA
          38: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHT8VnKzyM
          39: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Soeea3mnU

          Dex, do you have a link for this? Would love to read more.

          Thanks,

          Noelene