Japan's First Lady Says Abducted 20 Years Ago

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Photo of couple
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13851#13851

      I have been abducted by aliens, says Japan's first lady

      By Peter Popham

      Thursday, 3 September 2009

      Move over Michelle, watch your backs, Carla and Sarah. There's a new kid on the first lady block, and she looks like upstaging the lot of you.

      Miyuki Hatoyama, wife of Japan's Prime Minister-elect, Yukio Hatoyama, is a lifestyle guru, a macrobiotics enthusiast, an author of cookery books, a retired actress, a divorcee, and a fearless clothes horse for garments of her own creation, including a skirt made from Hawaiian coffee sacks. But there is more, much more. She has travelled to the planet Venus. And she was once abducted by aliens.

      The 62-year-old also knew Tom Cruise in a former incarnation � when he was Japanese � and is now looking forward to making a Hollywood movie with him. "I believe he'd get it if I said to him, 'Long time no see', when we meet," she said in a recent interview. But it is her claim in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've Encountered" that she was abducted by aliens while she slept one night 20 years ago, that has suddenly drawn attention following last Sunday's poll.

      And...from Kay

      *[MarkHuber_GRT_Intel] Japan's next first lady says she rode spaceship*

      msnbc.com news services
      updated 1:51 p.m. CT, Wed., Sept . 2, 2009
      TOKYO - Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "the alien," but it's
      his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world.

      "While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO
      and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio
      Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.

      "It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

      Yukio Hatoyama is due to be voted in as premier on Sept. 16 following his
      party's crushing election victory over the long-ruling Liberal Democratic
      Party Sunday.

      Miyuki, 66, described the extraterrestrial experience, which she said took
      place some 20 years ago, in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've
      Encountered."

      Been to Venus
      When she awoke, Japan's next first lady wrote, she told her now ex-husband
      that she had just been to Venus. He advised her that it was probably just a
      dream.

      "My current husband has a different way of thinking," she wrote. "He would
      surely say 'Oh, that's great'."

      Yukio Hatoyama, 62, the rich grandson of a former prime minister, was once
      nicknamed "the alien" for his prominent eyes.

      Miyuki, also known for her culinary skills, spent six years acting in the
      Takarazuka Revue, an all-female musical theater group. She met the
      U.S.-educated Yukio while living in America.

      A strong believer in spiritualism, Hatoyama said in a TV appearance earlier
      this year she met U.S. actor Tom Cruise � in a previous life.

      "I have a dream that I still believe will come true, which is to make a film
      in Hollywood," she told a TV talk show in May. "The lead actor is Tom
      Cruise, of course. Why? Because I know he was Japanese in a previous life.

      Cruise encounter
      "I was with him then. So he would recognize me when I see him and say 'long
      time, no see!'" she said, though cautioned the program's young interviewer
      not to take her seriously.

      Cruise starred in the 2003 film "The Last Samurai," which was set in Japan.

      "I also eat the sun," Hatoyama said on the program, looking up with her eyes
      closed, raising her arms high as if she was tearing pieces off an imaginary
      sun. "Like this, hum, hum, hum. It gives me enormous energy."

      She also has had a "Miracle Interview" column in the monthly spiritual
      magazine "Mu." Her columns were published last year in a book called "Most
      Bizarre Things I've Encountered," a compilation of interviews with 26
      prominent people, including writers, scholars and culinary experts revealing
      their strange or spiritual experiences.
      Find Article Here:
      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32659678

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
        What a breath of fresh air for Japan! What a wonderfully open and
        alive First Lady! But I fear she may not realise what kind of a shark-pool
        she and her husband are now swimming in. I wish good luck to them and to
        Japan. They're all going to need it.