Letters From TRO

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      Letters From TRO
      http://lettersfromtro.blogspot.com/

      From Aileen:

      Monday, August 31, 2009

      IN THE BEGINNING
      Some of you know about TRO, the alien that sent me letters as Director of the UFOCCI. Some coincidental things happened in relationship to receiving the letters.

      I would like to honor TRO by this blog and hopefully, in some way, somehow, he will see it and we will hear from him again.

      My friend Don Nelson also heard from TRO in relationship to the book he was writing about there being 17 planets in our solar system. TRO answered Don's questions he posed pertaining to there being 17 planets. Don has a web site: www.17planets.blogspot.com if you are interested.

      You will find the vernacular of TRO's letters different. He combines two words that mean basically the same thing. If you separate out the words as Don has done on occasion it makes for a very long letter! The way TRO has done it is more efficient.

      _________

      The first letter I received as Director of the UFO Contact Center International was written on June 5, 1991. Following is the letter and my answer which I published in the Missing Link magazine we produced monthly. This was the only way to reach him. How he was able to see the letter I do not know. The first letter was notarized and signed by Dolores Myers, Notary Public, State of Washington, King County, on June 14, 1991. It was read on the radio by "Charlie Brown", a disc jockey in Seattle. He believed it to be authentic.

      6-5-1991
      Kissimmee, Florida (each letter was written from a different place)

      Dear Aileen:

      After some-several meetings of the repras of the various participants in the plan being conducted on this world (which is, simplanation, to introduce your race to its larger family) we have conclusioned to establishate in a more marked manner.

      While there are still many who are not readyceptive to our presence, we wish to upspeed our factuality to those who are. It is, however, our designed intention to allow some continuance of the speculation and uncertainty that has been a char'istic of our gradualation thus far. While some have wondered as to this methique, it is many-ways advisable overstead forcing a radchangerous realityization on the population. It has been my experience (and I am several times older than the oldest among you) that our 50 year plan, with its unfolding progresstages, is psych'ally better for the people as they come to terms with the newception.

      There is also the matter of the stability of your stockmarkets, banks, gov'ments, socialtutions, andcetra. These are highly valuable assets and, mostpart, will continue as such; their wellbeing is high among our propercern. We sofore calcuplan an inchrement toward the eventualbe, which we envision as a friendly massceptance.

      As a means to this end, we have decided to contacticate a portion of those who are of the open mind to us, proving our verifacity with such things as the pre-telling of dates for "sightings" activity. This will elicit the requisite crediblity among the subject-focuded, and allow the next level of communication to commence with earnest. Also, it is our planalysis, this foretelling "on the record" should lead to a ripple of attention in your mediastablishment, further broadbasing belief.

      The first set of these dates is hereby set as August 8, September 1 and September 9 of this calendar. Look to the skies and accept in your hearts that the Peoples are as one. Do not be dissuaded by the stories that you hear of abuses by some portions of the arriveteam. Abuses there have been some, but more of misunderstandings. Much of what looks to be abusive is merely an emergency genetics program which is being conducted to save not only another species, but is as well insuring the continuation of your geneterial -- as a contingency to cataclysm. You none of you realize how close and how often (and how still brinking) you as a race of husapiens have tome to disaster: nucelar war, ecovironmental ruin (forsample, if the ozone layer gets much worse, you have sterility) that meteor we had to deflect a few years ago, and otherings not-to-mention.

      Aileen, I suggest that you make some authoritation of this letter (notarize, etc.) and give it to someone of trust in the radio business, or such, then make certain to issue it before the said time.

      There are reasons for the wordism I am herein of usage, some to do with what we can compromisingly stupe to while maintaining effectism. Alsowhich, beside being slow to us, it has become hackneyed and dessicated by modern times misuse (commercial purveyment, politicism, etc.) and nearly bereft of natural impact. Also-add, in the times to come, you will easily know of who you receive comq, for reason alone of the languistic style. This will protect you from joaxers.

      Until I reach you again
      Peace and protection
      "Tro"

      And my reply:

      Dear Tro:

      Thank you for your letter. I was very excited to receive it. I have sent it to the radio station that previously read it on the air. The disc jockey that read it, Charlie Brown, from KUBE here in Seattle, spoke at our open meeting in October. He read your letter to everyone.

      I must say that the letter has affected persons in different ways. It is very interesting to observe in which ways. Each person seems to have a favorite part - according to their own psyche.

      Since we have received the two letters from you I feel very warm towards you. I feel you are a good friend and I hope that we can meet face to face - in fact many of our people do. Do you think that would ever be possible?

      Of course, there are those that still wonder if you are real. If you are not the person you have said you are, then I must say that you are the most intelligent person I have ever known. It would take a genius to fabricate the sentences and words that you have compounded. One person even hypothesized you could be from the CIA! That was because the letter was mailed from "Northern Virginia, VA". I called the post office and asked them for the zip code of Northern Virgina, VA and they said there is no such place. Even the post mark is a mystery!

      My favorite part of the letter is the part that shows me you are very sensitive and respond to the things I like. (I believe this was in the other letter referred to - Ed.). My favorite scenes are sunrises and sunsets. It was interesting too, considering our current project, that you mentioned you were observing the Ural Mountains in Russia. You made the statement that the scene was so beautiful with the sun coming up over the Urals and the spiral clouds over the mountains. A scene you said you had observed over your galaxy from far above. How I envy you. I long for this journey into space. When I look at the clear sky early in the morning before light dawns I long for something I cannot quite remember - oh, how I long for it.

      I think there is one important question I have to ask you since I know you are reading this - somehow - somewhere; Tro, have I known you before? I feel there is a mystery here that needs to be remembered. Do I come from where you are from? Are there many of us here that belong to that place, and time, and who are waiting to go home? So many of the contactees feel they are captains of star ships waiting to take our people home. Can you confirm or deny this? It would answer so many questions for us.

      Tro, are you aware of the citizens of Agol who have initiated the plans for the star bases around the earth in the band of safety? The plans are to bring the earth back into balance through the pyramids that would be built at the star bases. If so, could you enlarge upon this for the readers?

      If you are not too busy with your duties, please write soon and answer our questions. We want to be close friends. There is so much to be learned. I think the most important thing is how to love each other no matter how diverse our cultures are and to be able to get along on our spaceship earth.

      Hope to "see' you soon and hear from you too.

      Aileen

      Next time I will send out his letter written over the Ural mountains. Keep watching for this blog so you won't miss what he has said.
      Posted by P. Urial

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        "Tro, are you aware of the citizens of Agol who have initiated the plans for
        the star bases around the earth in the band of safety? The plans are to
        bring the earth back into balance through the pyramids that would be built
        at the star bases. If so, could you enlarge upon this for the readers?"

        I was unaware of this and am breathless with anticipation to find
        out more.

        But I hope "Agol" was not a misspelling of "Algol"! Algol got its
        name from the Arabic "Al Ghul" which meant "the Ghoul" and was known to the
        ancients, at least as far back as the Persians, as the "Demon Star".