Sharing

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 12, 2009
      What cool lyrics...and I'm Aquarius...Jan 25th...

      When you read the words, it hits home.

      A Metaphor in a Dream

      I flew with two girls last night in my dream. I rode with strangers during the night to a party out on a hill side overgrown with large oak trees. There was a band jamming with incrediable music...a hit for sure.

      It was amazing to see how these people in their beautiful neighborhood created that jamming recreation. They had an expression on their faces of pure happiness.

      The singer was a big guy wearing blue jeans, a straw cowboy hat and was fast in his singing. four or five others in sync with their music performed expertly.

      I didn't want to leave, no way, but I had to get back to where I came from, where ever that was? In the city somewhere. I felt like I was still in the service. I was frustrated because I needed a ride and didn't have any transportation, so, then suddenly, I remembered I could fly. I lifted up midway in between the large oak trees and I saw the two girls behind me could also fly and they followed me talking and giggling while we flew over looking the landscape. It was the neatest experience. Today, I think about the neighborhood, the scenes and that jamming band...Wow!

      It just dawned on me, I think there was an underlying message, a metaphor. When I leave the service I have a choice to make. I look forward to going back to that world.