Re: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
      Although I have not met DonDep in person as Bill has, I have read
      enough of his postings at the Golden Thread forum to have formed the same
      impression of him as Bill has done, i.e. that he believes only what he wants
      to believe. I think Dex is probably correct in pointing out that we all do
      this, but for me the point is that some of us want to believe only what is
      true regardless of what we might like to believe instead. My impression of
      DonDep is that he is unwilling to modify his beliefs in the light of new
      data that contradicts them or casts doubt upon them. I may be wrong about
      that of course, but his open breaking of his own rules on the GT forum and
      his active suppression of views that contradict his own (by deleting
      dissenting posts) do not give me cause to hope that I am wrong about it in
      fact. (Incidentally, his apparently arbitrary manner of administering the
      GT forum is the reason for my preferring to post here rather than there.
      Here I can express myself freely without fear of my posts being censored at
      the personal whims of the moderator.)

      In regard to his believing what he wants to believe though, DonDep
      seems no different to most other people to me. Indeed, the rarity in my
      experience is to come across someone who does not do it. It seems we are a
      stubbornly paranoid species by and large and I think our collective problem
      is essentially that of curing ourselves of our paranoia before it gets too
      late. Already we are involved in a limitless, never-ending, global "War on
      Terror" because of our general willingness to believe in the lies and
      illusions that manipulative politicians have spun to us in the certain
      foreknowledge that they would speak to our paranoia and so most people would
      lap them up without questioning them. Why do otherwise intelligent people
      believe that 9/11 was orchestrated by Bin Laden and carried out by Islamist
      fanatics armed only with box-cutters, or that Sadam Hussein was harbouring
      WMDs in Iraq, or that Iran is developing a nuclear weapons capability with
      which to threaten Israel, or that Jews are a victim-people, or that the
      secret intelligence community has the interests of the people at heart, or
      that one's own nation is the most important nation on earth? None of these
      popular beliefs stands up to the slightest honest scrutiny but large masses
      of people believe them fervently and are basing their lives and actions on
      them (along with countless other false and misguided beliefs too). It seems
      to me that the world has fallen into its present terrible state of
      unclarifiable confusion, uncontrollable chaos and irredeemable suffering
      simply because so many people do not care enough about the truth and are
      believing illusions that they prefer instead. How can their doing that
      possibly have a happy outcome? Surely it is the highway to insane
      nightmares and hell.

      This self-deceiving tendency can also be seen to afflict the UFO
      community in large measure. All the impassioned doom-saying and prophecying
      that appeared a few months ago at the GT forum about an imagined pole-shift
      to be induced at an uncertain time by an elusive "Planet X" that cannot be
      located or detected, is a typical example of it (or rather, it was one until
      DonDep closed the post archives to non-members recently). It would take too
      long to rehash all the arguments involved now, so suffice it to say that the
      Planet X/Pole Shift proposition was presented in great technical detail but
      without a shred of credible physical evidence to support it. (In that
      respect it seemed to me just like Colin Powell's infamous 2003 presentation
      to the UN of the Western Coalition's "intelligence report" detailing Iraq's
      non-existant WMDs, in which a satellite-photo of an ice-cream truck was
      construed as a mobile bioweapons laboratory!) Yet most of the posting
      members of GT endorsed the Planet X/Pole Shift proposition vociferously and
      the one member who tried to subject it to some critical objective testing
      was censured and censored by DonDep for doing so. And DonDep apparently
      thought he was doing just the right and proper thing too! It seems a petty
      affair, but how was it any different to a medieval inquisitor condemning a
      heretic to a gruesome death for the sake of their soul? Certainly, it was
      not truth-seeking. It was people believing what they wanted to believe and
      ruthless intellectual repression being applied to detractors, as far as I
      could see.

      As I said, that was just one typical example of what seems to me to
      pass all-too-often for collective truth-seeking on the net. Things are
      gradually improving but I think it is going to take quite a while yet for
      the overall situation to evolve into something better - in terms of more
      honest and objective communication happening as the norm instead of the
      exception as at present. So I feel that we need to have a lot of patience
      with ourselves and one another while this natural evolutionary process is
      going on.

      Regan
    • Bill Hamilton
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
        Excellent response Regan. I did not want to belabor the point, but I do not necessarily compel others to believe as I do. My view is modifying over time and I doubt very much if I believe what I did a year ago ro ten years ago. It takes a continual evaluation and re-evaluation facts, theories, reports, and other points of view, but I do not believe in suppressing what others wish to suppress.

        I think I saw planet X last night in the sky! Oh no, it was just the moon.

        Bill Hamilton AstroScience Research Network http://www.astrosciences.info/ All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. Galileo Galilei

      • Rich Allen
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
          So true! I had a neighbor once, who belonged to a small Christian cult
          who believed that the world was going to end.
          Every two years or so, when it didn't they would adjust the date in
          order to continue to collects membership dues.
          They would say to me, how do you pan on surviving the end of the world.
          I would say, well, you can't survive the end of the world, because if
          you survive, it wasn't the end of the world.
          They would say, oh, I'll survive then end of the world.
          I would say, not really, because if you survive, it wasn't the end of
          the world.
          Oh no, he said, my personal Saviour has told me that I can survive the
          end of the world.
          Well, if there are any survivors, then obviously, the world didn't end.
          . . .

          You can't argue logically with baby's. you have to eventually just not
          talk to then about it any more.

          That is why I read this, and not GT Forum.

          Rich

          Bill Hamilton wrote:

> [...]
          > it was
          > > not truth-seeking. It was people believing what they wanted to
          > believe and
          > > ruthless intellectual repression being applied to detractors, as far
          > as I
          > > could see.
          > >
          > > As I said, that was just one typical example of what seems to me to
          > > pass all-too-often for collective truth-seeking on the net. Things are
          > > gradually improving but I think it is going to take quite a while
          > yet for
          > > the overall situation to evolve into something better - in terms of more
          > > honest and objective communication happening as the norm instead of the
          > > exception as at present. So I feel that we need to have a lot of
          > patience
          > > with ourselves and one another while this natural evolutionary

        • Ted
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
            Said , so perfectly

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
              Ted wrote:

              Said , so perfectly
              _________________

              Oh Yeah, but what about the sentence structuring?..a mess, and look at the
              grammar..egads, and lets not forget his punctuation's..an atrocity....but
              yeah, he said it nicely.

              haha
              Dex

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                Why Dex, I never thought you cared about such things as sentence
                structure and punctuation! But thanks for the feedback. I see that I'll
                have to polish up my literary skills and smarten up my presentation
                considerably to meet the high standards that you are setting for me.

                Oh Yeah, but what about the sentence structuring?..a mess, and look at the
                grammar..egads, and lets not forget his punctuation's..an atrocity....but
                yeah, he said it nicely.

                haha
                Dex

                Although I have not met DonDep in person as Bill has, I have read
                > > enough of his postings at the Golden Thread forum to have formed the
                same
                > > impression of him as Bill has done, i.e. that he believes only what he
                > > wants
                > > to believe. I think Dex is probably correct in pointing out that we
                all
                > > do
                > > this, but for me the point is that some of us want to believe only what
                is
                > > true regardless of what we might like to believe instead.......
                (Snipped)
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                  That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
                  think and your writing skills.

                  Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
                  coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
                  Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
                  vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
                  electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
                  Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
                  believe.
                  It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
                  Hmm
                  I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it. That second sun
                  (son)
                  came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is was meant as an
                  oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not yet that is.

                  Dex

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                    Dex wrote:

                    "That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
                    think and your writing skills."

                    I believe that Ted and I have very similar points of view and think
                    in similar ways. I feel honoured to be able say sometimes the things that
                    he is thinking but is unable to post to the forum because of his visual
                    disability. I am also untellably grateful to him for his unqualified and
                    unfailing support and encouragement of my own humble attempts at
                    truth-seeing and truth-telling. Ted's service to our common cause may be
                    invisible in many people's eyes but it is very real and substantial in mine,
                    have no doubt.

                    "Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
                    coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
                    Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
                    vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
                    electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
                    Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
                    believe.
                    It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
                    Hmm
                    I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it."

                    This is very interesting Dex. And thanks for promising to keep us
                    posted. But I think it is important for us to keep the distinctions between
                    all these different concepts clear if we want to avoid their getting all
                    mixed up together in our minds and becoming meaningless as a result.
                    Already the confusion has reached dizzying proportions and a great deal of
                    clearing-up work needs to be done. For example, "Nibiru" is the name of a
                    physical planet that was conceived and defined by Sumerian scholar
                    Zecchariah Sitchin. According to Sitchin, Nibiru is not due to return to
                    the inner solar system for at least another thousand years. So why are some
                    people proposing the imminent return of Nibiru? And why are they
                    identifying it with "Planet X"? How can Nibiru be Planet X if Nibiru is not
                    due to return for at least another thousand years but Planet X is supposed
                    to be making a close fly-by of the earth and producing a pole-shift in less
                    than four? Evidently "Nibiru" and "Planet X" are two different planets.
                    But they have become conflated together in popular parlance, as demonstrated
                    daily at the GT forum where members use them routinely as interchangeable
                    names for the same planet.

                    And then there is the question of what Planet X is actually supposed
                    to be. First it is a "planet"; then it is a "brown dwarf", and then it is
                    "red dwarf" that somehow shines with the same brilliance as the sun in
                    photographs that are purported to show it! Where is the consistency among
                    these perpetually shape-shifting concepts?

                    Now you are introducing Hurtak's concept of a "null zone" to us,
                    Dex. What is that meant to be exactly? And how is it different to the
                    "dead zone" which some clairvoyants of the late 20th century were reporting
                    existed in earth's timeline beyond the year 2017? Or how is it different
                    to the "Proton Belt" and the "Photon Belt" of later fame? I ask these
                    questions because I have noticed how popular names for exotic-sounding
                    concepts keep morphing and mutating into one another without any clear cause
                    or reason and the danger is that Hurtak's "null zone" may soon warp into
                    something else in the popular mindset and take on a completely different
                    meaning to the one that Hurtak intended for it, as has happened to Sitchin's
                    concept of the planet Nibiru.

                    "That second sun (son) came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is
                    was meant as an oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not
                    yet that is."

                    When the Higher Intelligence speaks to us in our dreams, it does so
                    through the medium of symbols. These can often prove impossible for our
                    ordinary minds to interpret properly after waking because our ordinary minds
                    do not necessarily possess the key to the correct interpretation of the
                    symbols. The symbol of the "second sun (son)" could mean many different
                    things. How can we possibly know which one is the correct interpretation?

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                      Boy! you're hitting the nail on the head with the same incurring problems I
                      have with all of it.

                      I just posted my opinion on top of all the other opinions and I'll try to
                      find more about the Null Zone for us.
                      I didn't know that about Ted, I'm sorry to read this and em impressed he's
                      keeping up with it all. Good going Ted. You have a nice vibe about you. I'm
                      glad you're a part of us.

                      Dex wrote:
                      The below excerpt:
                      I believe this is the so called "Null Zone" (a vacuum area in space where
                      elctromagnetic fields cease to exist) that's being used for transitioning
                      our world through and entering into a Higher Vibratory 5th Dimensional
                      Octave (Plane) re-seeding our solar star system nearer the center of the
                      Milky Way. No longer positioned on the outer edges of the galactic disc
                      where we've resided in space isolation from other higher life galactic
                      civilizations already circumnavigating space.

                      Welcome to the Plan fulfilling revelations...this generation will
                      experience the prophesied New Heavens and a New Earth.

                      Warring in lower densities will be a thing of the past.

                      Greater Creative endeavors will be a choice for those ongoing with the
                      plan.
                      This change is a designed inevitable destiny, for all physical worlds when
                      they reach the rung of their space age evolutionary ladder, matured in
                      their spiritual understanding and receptive to the teachings of Cosmic life
                      values of the infinite way for the infinite species.

                      Dex
                      _________________

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                        Thanks for this information about Hurtak's Null Zone, Dex. Very
                        interesting.

                        My initial thoughts are that Hurtak is envisioning a very radical
                        set of changes to the solar system and human consciousness indeed.
                        Electromagnetic fields are the basic elements of all atomic structures, so
                        if our solar system enters a region of space where they cannot exist then
                        the atoms of which it is made will also cease to exist, along with our
                        present physical bodies of course.

                        You report that he says: "This change is a designed inevitable
                        destiny, for all physical worlds when they reach the rung of their space age
                        evolutionary ladder, matured in their spiritual understanding and receptive
                        to the teachings of Cosmic life values of the infinite way for the infinite
                        species."

                        That's beautiful. However, I don't think humanity is anywhere near
                        to being ready to make this spiritual evolutionary leap yet. "matured in
                        their spiritual understanding"? Most people's spiritual understanding still
                        seems to be at a very immature stage of development to me. And in spite of
                        NASA's and Hollywood's blandishing our minds with space-age imagery, our
                        civilization is still not actually in the space-age but is living under a
                        self-imposed planetary lock-down instead. Major hurdles have to be overcome
                        before we can become ready and prepared to make the giant evolutionary leap
                        that Hurtak sees as our destiny. Left to our own devices it would probably
                        take many more millennia to overcome them.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                          Thanks for the kind words.
                          I might not say allot or write as well as many.but I'm there in spirit
                          through it all.
                          Your comments are very thoughtful and as well as ,one of the few ,that even
                          take the time to enter an intelligible comment,in the first place.
                          Not what you wish, or want to happen, but what the facts are and how they
                          present themselves to the community.

                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                            You're absolutely correct, now you know the downside to a evolutionary
                            wrap-up.

                            Think about what you see. I don't like talking about this aspect. I do
                            know, personally, the elect were and still are being picked as well as many
                            others that require tampering for the electromagnetic density change.
                            Hurtak didn't mean for his information to read radical, for him with how I
                            know him, simply meant a conveyance of an orchestrated plan for a great
                            salvaging act with our world. A leveling force for the false presumptuous
                            authorities. It could have been a grand graduation, but, our time ran out,
                            and I know you can understand this.

                            I'll share more with you in a little bit.. It is what the intelligence
                            communities feared and why in the beginning Dan Burisch came into the seen
                            taking Hurtak's information and using it disguised with different
                            terminology. Jim was told in the 70's the intelligence communities would
                            intercept his information and as use it as their own.
                            I'll get back with you.

                            Dex