FW: [exopolitics] New Exopolitics Course - The Science, Spirituality and Politics of Extraterrestrial Civilizations

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 9:02 PM
      Progress...Dex

      Public Announcement: New Exopolitics Course - The Science, Spirituality and Politics of Extraterrestrial Civilizations

      [Kona, Hawaii, August 9, 2009] This course gives a groundbreaking discussion of different types of extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth and interacting with humanity, and how they can be understood in terms of a typology popularized by eminent physicist Prof. Michio Kaku. According to Prof. Kaku, civilizations can be distinguished on the basis of the different ways they consume and use energy on a planetary, stellar and galactic level. Once we identify the way extraterrestrial civilizations use energy, we can understand much about the technology they use, the spiritual principles they follow, and the political aspect of how they interact with humanity. Once we understand the science, spirituality and politics of extraterrestrial civilizations, we can make informed choices about how to best resolve global problems, and transform the Earth using advanced extraterrestrial knowledge and technologies.

      The course will be offered by distance education and will involve a weekly lecture, online course reading material, and student/instructor communication through an email list server.

      About the Instructor
      Michael Salla, Ph.D. has held academic teaching appointments in prestigious schools of international affairs, viz., School of International Service, American University, Washington DC (1996-2001); the Department of Political Science, Australian National University (1994-96); and the Elliot School of International Affairs, George Washington University (2002). He was a Researcher in Residence, Center for Global Peace, American University 2001-2004. He is the author/co-editor of six books including Exposing U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial Life.

      For weekly topics and more details, click here.

      For full schedule of this and other courses in the Exopolitics Certification Program, click here.

      For comments by students completing other exopolitics courses, click here.

      The Exopolitics Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization based in Kona, Hawaii. Website: http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org

      Source: http://exopoliticsinstitute.org/PA-Certifcation-Exo-107.htm