RE: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

  • Bill Hamilton
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
      Dex,

      One fellow you can't believe is DonDep -- I've met him in person. He does not know what to believe and believes only what he wants. Enuf said.

      Bill Hamilton AstroScience Research Network http://www.astrosciences.info/ All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. Galileo Galilei

      To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
      From: dexxxaa@...
      Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:09:33 -0700
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12968#12968

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
        Aye, Bill it's been a long time.

        The same thing can be said of you.
        I been reading DonD's struggle to recapitulate a complex game with people, and the least said is he keeps the facts together well enough for people to decide on their own.

        Bill, we're all guilty.
        Everyone believes in the way they want to believe.

        We're of such a split mind, it just gets crazy sometimes.

        For years, I've been unable to reveal the best parts of my experience, and not because I wouldn't be believed, but, because what would be said about me after.
        History, and it can't be told. What a shame.
        Glad to hear from you..a long lost buddy. The battles, you, me, and Regan have gone through, never forgotten by me.

        Dex

        To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
        From: dexxxaa@...
        Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:09:33 -0700

        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12968#12968

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
          Although I have not met DonDep in person as Bill has, I have read
          enough of his postings at the Golden Thread forum to have formed the same
          impression of him as Bill has done, i.e. that he believes only what he wants
          to believe. I think Dex is probably correct in pointing out that we all do
          this, but for me the point is that some of us want to believe only what is
          true regardless of what we might like to believe instead. My impression of
          DonDep is that he is unwilling to modify his beliefs in the light of new
          data that contradicts them or casts doubt upon them. I may be wrong about
          that of course, but his open breaking of his own rules on the GT forum and
          his active suppression of views that contradict his own (by deleting
          dissenting posts) do not give me cause to hope that I am wrong about it in
          fact. (Incidentally, his apparently arbitrary manner of administering the
          GT forum is the reason for my preferring to post here rather than there.
          Here I can express myself freely without fear of my posts being censored at
          the personal whims of the moderator.)

          In regard to his believing what he wants to believe though, DonDep
          seems no different to most other people to me. Indeed, the rarity in my
          experience is to come across someone who does not do it. It seems we are a
          stubbornly paranoid species by and large and I think our collective problem
          is essentially that of curing ourselves of our paranoia before it gets too
          late. Already we are involved in a limitless, never-ending, global "War on
          Terror" because of our general willingness to believe in the lies and
          illusions that manipulative politicians have spun to us in the certain
          foreknowledge that they would speak to our paranoia and so most people would
          lap them up without questioning them. Why do otherwise intelligent people
          believe that 9/11 was orchestrated by Bin Laden and carried out by Islamist
          fanatics armed only with box-cutters, or that Sadam Hussein was harbouring
          WMDs in Iraq, or that Iran is developing a nuclear weapons capability with
          which to threaten Israel, or that Jews are a victim-people, or that the
          secret intelligence community has the interests of the people at heart, or
          that one's own nation is the most important nation on earth? None of these
          popular beliefs stands up to the slightest honest scrutiny but large masses
          of people believe them fervently and are basing their lives and actions on
          them (along with countless other false and misguided beliefs too). It seems
          to me that the world has fallen into its present terrible state of
          unclarifiable confusion, uncontrollable chaos and irredeemable suffering
          simply because so many people do not care enough about the truth and are
          believing illusions that they prefer instead. How can their doing that
          possibly have a happy outcome? Surely it is the highway to insane
          nightmares and hell.

          This self-deceiving tendency can also be seen to afflict the UFO
          community in large measure. All the impassioned doom-saying and prophecying
          that appeared a few months ago at the GT forum about an imagined pole-shift
          to be induced at an uncertain time by an elusive "Planet X" that cannot be
          located or detected, is a typical example of it (or rather, it was one until
          DonDep closed the post archives to non-members recently). It would take too
          long to rehash all the arguments involved now, so suffice it to say that the
          Planet X/Pole Shift proposition was presented in great technical detail but
          without a shred of credible physical evidence to support it. (In that
          respect it seemed to me just like Colin Powell's infamous 2003 presentation
          to the UN of the Western Coalition's "intelligence report" detailing Iraq's
          non-existant WMDs, in which a satellite-photo of an ice-cream truck was
          construed as a mobile bioweapons laboratory!) Yet most of the posting
          members of GT endorsed the Planet X/Pole Shift proposition vociferously and
          the one member who tried to subject it to some critical objective testing
          was censured and censored by DonDep for doing so. And DonDep apparently
          thought he was doing just the right and proper thing too! It seems a petty
          affair, but how was it any different to a medieval inquisitor condemning a
          heretic to a gruesome death for the sake of their soul? Certainly, it was
          not truth-seeking. It was people believing what they wanted to believe and
          ruthless intellectual repression being applied to detractors, as far as I
          could see.

          As I said, that was just one typical example of what seems to me to
          pass all-too-often for collective truth-seeking on the net. Things are
          gradually improving but I think it is going to take quite a while yet for
          the overall situation to evolve into something better - in terms of more
          honest and objective communication happening as the norm instead of the
          exception as at present. So I feel that we need to have a lot of patience
          with ourselves and one another while this natural evolutionary process is
          going on.

          Regan
        • Bill Hamilton
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
            Excellent response Regan. I did not want to belabor the point, but I do not necessarily compel others to believe as I do. My view is modifying over time and I doubt very much if I believe what I did a year ago ro ten years ago. It takes a continual evaluation and re-evaluation facts, theories, reports, and other points of view, but I do not believe in suppressing what others wish to suppress.

            I think I saw planet X last night in the sky! Oh no, it was just the moon.

          • Rich Allen
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
              So true! I had a neighbor once, who belonged to a small Christian cult
              who believed that the world was going to end.
              Every two years or so, when it didn't they would adjust the date in
              order to continue to collects membership dues.
              They would say to me, how do you pan on surviving the end of the world.
              I would say, well, you can't survive the end of the world, because if
              you survive, it wasn't the end of the world.
              They would say, oh, I'll survive then end of the world.
              I would say, not really, because if you survive, it wasn't the end of
              the world.
              Oh no, he said, my personal Saviour has told me that I can survive the
              end of the world.
              Well, if there are any survivors, then obviously, the world didn't end.
              . . .

              You can't argue logically with baby's. you have to eventually just not
              talk to then about it any more.

              That is why I read this, and not GT Forum.

              Rich

              Bill Hamilton wrote:

> [...]
              > it was
              > > not truth-seeking. It was people believing what they wanted to
              > believe and
              > > ruthless intellectual repression being applied to detractors, as far
              > as I
              > > could see.
              > >
              > > As I said, that was just one typical example of what seems to me to
              > > pass all-too-often for collective truth-seeking on the net. Things are
              > > gradually improving but I think it is going to take quite a while
              > yet for
              > > the overall situation to evolve into something better - in terms of more
              > > honest and objective communication happening as the norm instead of the
              > > exception as at present. So I feel that we need to have a lot of
              > patience
              > > with ourselves and one another while this natural evolutionary

            • Ted
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
                Said , so perfectly

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                  Ted wrote:

                  Said , so perfectly
                  _________________

                  Oh Yeah, but what about the sentence structuring?..a mess, and look at the
                  grammar..egads, and lets not forget his punctuation's..an atrocity....but
                  yeah, he said it nicely.

                  haha

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                    Why Dex, I never thought you cared about such things as sentence
                    structure and punctuation! But thanks for the feedback. I see that I'll
                    have to polish up my literary skills and smarten up my presentation
                    considerably to meet the high standards that you are setting for me.

                    Oh Yeah, but what about the sentence structuring?..a mess, and look at the
                    grammar..egads, and lets not forget his punctuation's..an atrocity....but
                    yeah, he said it nicely.

                    haha
                    Dex

                    Although I have not met DonDep in person as Bill has, I have read
                    > > enough of his postings at the Golden Thread forum to have formed the
                    same
                    > > impression of him as Bill has done, i.e. that he believes only what he
                    > > wants
                    > > to believe. I think Dex is probably correct in pointing out that we
                    all
                    > > do
                    > > this, but for me the point is that some of us want to believe only what
                    is
                    > > true regardless of what we might like to believe instead.......
                    (Snipped)
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                      That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
                      think and your writing skills.

                      Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
                      coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
                      Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
                      vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
                      electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
                      Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
                      believe.
                      It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
                      Hmm
                      I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it. That second sun
                      (son)
                      came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is was meant as an
                      oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not yet that is.

                      Dex

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                        Dex wrote:

                        "That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
                        think and your writing skills."

                        I believe that Ted and I have very similar points of view and think
                        in similar ways. I feel honoured to be able say sometimes the things that
                        he is thinking but is unable to post to the forum because of his visual
                        disability. I am also untellably grateful to him for his unqualified and
                        unfailing support and encouragement of my own humble attempts at
                        truth-seeing and truth-telling. Ted's service to our common cause may be
                        invisible in many people's eyes but it is very real and substantial in mine,
                        have no doubt.

                        "Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
                        coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
                        Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
                        vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
                        electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
                        Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
                        believe.
                        It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
                        Hmm
                        I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it."

                        This is very interesting Dex. And thanks for promising to keep us
                        posted. But I think it is important for us to keep the distinctions between
                        all these different concepts clear if we want to avoid their getting all
                        mixed up together in our minds and becoming meaningless as a result.
                        Already the confusion has reached dizzying proportions and a great deal of
                        clearing-up work needs to be done. For example, "Nibiru" is the name of a
                        physical planet that was conceived and defined by Sumerian scholar
                        Zecchariah Sitchin. According to Sitchin, Nibiru is not due to return to
                        the inner solar system for at least another thousand years. So why are some
                        people proposing the imminent return of Nibiru? And why are they
                        identifying it with "Planet X"? How can Nibiru be Planet X if Nibiru is not
                        due to return for at least another thousand years but Planet X is supposed
                        to be making a close fly-by of the earth and producing a pole-shift in less
                        than four? Evidently "Nibiru" and "Planet X" are two different planets.
                        But they have become conflated together in popular parlance, as demonstrated
                        daily at the GT forum where members use them routinely as interchangeable
                        names for the same planet.

                        And then there is the question of what Planet X is actually supposed
                        to be. First it is a "planet"; then it is a "brown dwarf", and then it is
                        "red dwarf" that somehow shines with the same brilliance as the sun in
                        photographs that are purported to show it! Where is the consistency among
                        these perpetually shape-shifting concepts?

                        Now you are introducing Hurtak's concept of a "null zone" to us,
                        Dex. What is that meant to be exactly? And how is it different to the
                        "dead zone" which some clairvoyants of the late 20th century were reporting
                        existed in earth's timeline beyond the year 2017? Or how is it different
                        to the "Proton Belt" and the "Photon Belt" of later fame? I ask these
                        questions because I have noticed how popular names for exotic-sounding
                        concepts keep morphing and mutating into one another without any clear cause
                        or reason and the danger is that Hurtak's "null zone" may soon warp into
                        something else in the popular mindset and take on a completely different
                        meaning to the one that Hurtak intended for it, as has happened to Sitchin's
                        concept of the planet Nibiru.

                        "That second sun (son) came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is
                        was meant as an oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not
                        yet that is."

                        When the Higher Intelligence speaks to us in our dreams, it does so
                        through the medium of symbols. These can often prove impossible for our
                        ordinary minds to interpret properly after waking because our ordinary minds
                        do not necessarily possess the key to the correct interpretation of the
                        symbols. The symbol of the "second sun (son)" could mean many different
                        things. How can we possibly know which one is the correct interpretation?

                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                          Boy! you're hitting the nail on the head with the same incurring problems I
                          have with all of it.

                          I just posted my opinion on top of all the other opinions and I'll try to
                          find more about the Null Zone for us.
                          I didn't know that about Ted, I'm sorry to read this and em impressed he's
                          keeping up with it all. Good going Ted. You have a nice vibe about you. I'm
                          glad you're a part of us.

                          Dex wrote:
                          The below excerpt:
                          I believe this is the so called "Null Zone" (a vacuum area in space where
                          elctromagnetic fields cease to exist) that's being used for transitioning
                          our world through and entering into a Higher Vibratory 5th Dimensional
                          Octave (Plane) re-seeding our solar star system nearer the center of the
                          Milky Way. No longer positioned on the outer edges of the galactic disc
                          where we've resided in space isolation from other higher life galactic
                          civilizations already circumnavigating space.

                          Welcome to the Plan fulfilling revelations...this generation will
                          experience the prophesied New Heavens and a New Earth.

                          Warring in lower densities will be a thing of the past.

                          Greater Creative endeavors will be a choice for those ongoing with the
                          plan.
                          This change is a designed inevitable destiny, for all physical worlds when
                          they reach the rung of their space age evolutionary ladder, matured in
                          their spiritual understanding and receptive to the teachings of Cosmic life
                          values of the infinite way for the infinite species.

                          Dex
                          _________________

                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                            Thanks for this information about Hurtak's Null Zone, Dex. Very
                            interesting.

                            My initial thoughts are that Hurtak is envisioning a very radical
                            set of changes to the solar system and human consciousness indeed.
                            Electromagnetic fields are the basic elements of all atomic structures, so
                            if our solar system enters a region of space where they cannot exist then
                            the atoms of which it is made will also cease to exist, along with our
                            present physical bodies of course.

                            You report that he says: "This change is a designed inevitable
                            destiny, for all physical worlds when they reach the rung of their space age
                            evolutionary ladder, matured in their spiritual understanding and receptive
                            to the teachings of Cosmic life values of the infinite way for the infinite
                            species."

                            That's beautiful. However, I don't think humanity is anywhere near
                            to being ready to make this spiritual evolutionary leap yet. "matured in
                            their spiritual understanding"? Most people's spiritual understanding still
                            seems to be at a very immature stage of development to me. And in spite of
                            NASA's and Hollywood's blandishing our minds with space-age imagery, our
                            civilization is still not actually in the space-age but is living under a
                            self-imposed planetary lock-down instead. Major hurdles have to be overcome
                            before we can become ready and prepared to make the giant evolutionary leap
                            that Hurtak sees as our destiny. Left to our own devices it would probably
                            take many more millennia to overcome them.

                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                              Thanks for the kind words.
                              I might not say allot or write as well as many.but I'm there in spirit
                              through it all.
                              Your comments are very thoughtful and as well as ,one of the few ,that even
                              take the time to enter an intelligible comment,in the first place.
                              Not what you wish, or want to happen, but what the facts are and how they
                              present themselves to the community.

                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                                You're absolutely correct, now you know the downside to a evolutionary
                                wrap-up.

                                Think about what you see. I don't like talking about this aspect. I do
                                know, personally, the elect were and still are being picked as well as many
                                others that require tampering for the electromagnetic density change.
                                Hurtak didn't mean for his information to read radical, for him with how I
                                know him, simply meant a conveyance of an orchestrated plan for a great
                                salvaging act with our world. A leveling force for the false presumptuous
                                authorities. It could have been a grand graduation, but, our time ran out,
                                and I know you can understand this.

                                I'll share more with you in a little bit.. It is what the intelligence
                                communities feared and why in the beginning Dan Burisch came into the seen
                                taking Hurtak's information and using it disguised with different
                                terminology. Jim was told in the 70's the intelligence communities would
                                intercept his information and as use it as their own.
                                I'll get back with you.

                                Dex