Cross Talk

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12968#12968

    • Bill Hamilton
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
        Dex,

        One fellow you can't believe is DonDep -- I've met him in person. He does not know what to believe and believes only what he wants. Enuf said.

        Bill Hamilton AstroScience Research Network http://www.astrosciences.info/ All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. Galileo Galilei

        To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
        From: dexxxaa@...
        Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:09:33 -0700
        Subject: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12968#12968

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
          Aye, Bill it's been a long time.

          The same thing can be said of you.
          I been reading DonD's struggle to recapitulate a complex game with people, and the least said is he keeps the facts together well enough for people to decide on their own.

          Bill, we're all guilty.
          Everyone believes in the way they want to believe.

          We're of such a split mind, it just gets crazy sometimes.

          For years, I've been unable to reveal the best parts of my experience, and not because I wouldn't be believed, but, because what would be said about me after.
          History, and it can't be told. What a shame.
          Glad to hear from you..a long lost buddy. The battles, you, me, and Regan have gone through, never forgotten by me.

          Dex

          To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
          From: dexxxaa@...
          Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:09:33 -0700

          http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12968#12968

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
            Although I have not met DonDep in person as Bill has, I have read
            enough of his postings at the Golden Thread forum to have formed the same
            impression of him as Bill has done, i.e. that he believes only what he wants
            to believe. I think Dex is probably correct in pointing out that we all do
            this, but for me the point is that some of us want to believe only what is
            true regardless of what we might like to believe instead. My impression of
            DonDep is that he is unwilling to modify his beliefs in the light of new
            data that contradicts them or casts doubt upon them. I may be wrong about
            that of course, but his open breaking of his own rules on the GT forum and
            his active suppression of views that contradict his own (by deleting
            dissenting posts) do not give me cause to hope that I am wrong about it in
            fact. (Incidentally, his apparently arbitrary manner of administering the
            GT forum is the reason for my preferring to post here rather than there.
            Here I can express myself freely without fear of my posts being censored at
            the personal whims of the moderator.)

            In regard to his believing what he wants to believe though, DonDep
            seems no different to most other people to me. Indeed, the rarity in my
            experience is to come across someone who does not do it. It seems we are a
            stubbornly paranoid species by and large and I think our collective problem
            is essentially that of curing ourselves of our paranoia before it gets too
            late. Already we are involved in a limitless, never-ending, global "War on
            Terror" because of our general willingness to believe in the lies and
            illusions that manipulative politicians have spun to us in the certain
            foreknowledge that they would speak to our paranoia and so most people would
            lap them up without questioning them. Why do otherwise intelligent people
            believe that 9/11 was orchestrated by Bin Laden and carried out by Islamist
            fanatics armed only with box-cutters, or that Sadam Hussein was harbouring
            WMDs in Iraq, or that Iran is developing a nuclear weapons capability with
            which to threaten Israel, or that Jews are a victim-people, or that the
            secret intelligence community has the interests of the people at heart, or
            that one's own nation is the most important nation on earth? None of these
            popular beliefs stands up to the slightest honest scrutiny but large masses
            of people believe them fervently and are basing their lives and actions on
            them (along with countless other false and misguided beliefs too). It seems
            to me that the world has fallen into its present terrible state of
            unclarifiable confusion, uncontrollable chaos and irredeemable suffering
            simply because so many people do not care enough about the truth and are
            believing illusions that they prefer instead. How can their doing that
            possibly have a happy outcome? Surely it is the highway to insane
            nightmares and hell.

            This self-deceiving tendency can also be seen to afflict the UFO
            community in large measure. All the impassioned doom-saying and prophecying
            that appeared a few months ago at the GT forum about an imagined pole-shift
            to be induced at an uncertain time by an elusive "Planet X" that cannot be
            located or detected, is a typical example of it (or rather, it was one until
            DonDep closed the post archives to non-members recently). It would take too
            long to rehash all the arguments involved now, so suffice it to say that the
            Planet X/Pole Shift proposition was presented in great technical detail but
            without a shred of credible physical evidence to support it. (In that
            respect it seemed to me just like Colin Powell's infamous 2003 presentation
            to the UN of the Western Coalition's "intelligence report" detailing Iraq's
            non-existant WMDs, in which a satellite-photo of an ice-cream truck was
            construed as a mobile bioweapons laboratory!) Yet most of the posting
            members of GT endorsed the Planet X/Pole Shift proposition vociferously and
            the one member who tried to subject it to some critical objective testing
            was censured and censored by DonDep for doing so. And DonDep apparently
            thought he was doing just the right and proper thing too! It seems a petty
            affair, but how was it any different to a medieval inquisitor condemning a
            heretic to a gruesome death for the sake of their soul? Certainly, it was
            not truth-seeking. It was people believing what they wanted to believe and
            ruthless intellectual repression being applied to detractors, as far as I
            could see.

            As I said, that was just one typical example of what seems to me to
            pass all-too-often for collective truth-seeking on the net. Things are
            gradually improving but I think it is going to take quite a while yet for
            the overall situation to evolve into something better - in terms of more
            honest and objective communication happening as the norm instead of the
            exception as at present. So I feel that we need to have a lot of patience
            with ourselves and one another while this natural evolutionary process is
            going on.

            Regan
          • Bill Hamilton
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
              Excellent response Regan. I did not want to belabor the point, but I do not necessarily compel others to believe as I do. My view is modifying over time and I doubt very much if I believe what I did a year ago ro ten years ago. It takes a continual evaluation and re-evaluation facts, theories, reports, and other points of view, but I do not believe in suppressing what others wish to suppress.

              I think I saw planet X last night in the sky! Oh no, it was just the moon.

            • Rich Allen
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
                So true! I had a neighbor once, who belonged to a small Christian cult
                who believed that the world was going to end.
                Every two years or so, when it didn't they would adjust the date in
                order to continue to collects membership dues.
                They would say to me, how do you pan on surviving the end of the world.
                I would say, well, you can't survive the end of the world, because if
                you survive, it wasn't the end of the world.
                They would say, oh, I'll survive then end of the world.
                I would say, not really, because if you survive, it wasn't the end of
                the world.
                Oh no, he said, my personal Saviour has told me that I can survive the
                end of the world.
                Well, if there are any survivors, then obviously, the world didn't end.
                . . .

                You can't argue logically with baby's. you have to eventually just not
                talk to then about it any more.

                That is why I read this, and not GT Forum.

                Rich

                Bill Hamilton wrote:

> [...]
                > it was
                > > not truth-seeking. It was people believing what they wanted to
                > believe and
                > > ruthless intellectual repression being applied to detractors, as far
                > as I
                > > could see.
                > >
                > > As I said, that was just one typical example of what seems to me to
                > > pass all-too-often for collective truth-seeking on the net. Things are
                > > gradually improving but I think it is going to take quite a while
                > yet for
                > > the overall situation to evolve into something better - in terms of more
                > > honest and objective communication happening as the norm instead of the
                > > exception as at present. So I feel that we need to have a lot of
                > patience
                > > with ourselves and one another while this natural evolutionary

              • Ted
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
                  Said , so perfectly

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                    Ted wrote:

                    Said , so perfectly
                    _________________

                    Oh Yeah, but what about the sentence structuring?..a mess, and look at the
                    grammar..egads, and lets not forget his punctuation's..an atrocity....but
                    yeah, he said it nicely.

                    haha

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                      Why Dex, I never thought you cared about such things as sentence
                      structure and punctuation! But thanks for the feedback. I see that I'll
                      have to polish up my literary skills and smarten up my presentation
                      considerably to meet the high standards that you are setting for me.

                      Oh Yeah, but what about the sentence structuring?..a mess, and look at the
                      grammar..egads, and lets not forget his punctuation's..an atrocity....but
                      yeah, he said it nicely.

                      haha
                      Dex

                      Although I have not met DonDep in person as Bill has, I have read
                      > > enough of his postings at the Golden Thread forum to have formed the
                      same
                      > > impression of him as Bill has done, i.e. that he believes only what he
                      > > wants
                      > > to believe. I think Dex is probably correct in pointing out that we
                      all
                      > > do
                      > > this, but for me the point is that some of us want to believe only what
                      is
                      > > true regardless of what we might like to believe instead.......
                      (Snipped)
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                        That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
                        think and your writing skills.

                        Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
                        coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
                        Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
                        vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
                        electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
                        Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
                        believe.
                        It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
                        Hmm
                        I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it. That second sun
                        (son)
                        came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is was meant as an
                        oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not yet that is.

                        Dex

                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                          Dex wrote:

                          "That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
                          think and your writing skills."

                          I believe that Ted and I have very similar points of view and think
                          in similar ways. I feel honoured to be able say sometimes the things that
                          he is thinking but is unable to post to the forum because of his visual
                          disability. I am also untellably grateful to him for his unqualified and
                          unfailing support and encouragement of my own humble attempts at
                          truth-seeing and truth-telling. Ted's service to our common cause may be
                          invisible in many people's eyes but it is very real and substantial in mine,
                          have no doubt.

                          "Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
                          coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
                          Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
                          vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
                          electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
                          Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
                          believe.
                          It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
                          Hmm
                          I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it."

                          This is very interesting Dex. And thanks for promising to keep us
                          posted. But I think it is important for us to keep the distinctions between
                          all these different concepts clear if we want to avoid their getting all
                          mixed up together in our minds and becoming meaningless as a result.
                          Already the confusion has reached dizzying proportions and a great deal of
                          clearing-up work needs to be done. For example, "Nibiru" is the name of a
                          physical planet that was conceived and defined by Sumerian scholar
                          Zecchariah Sitchin. According to Sitchin, Nibiru is not due to return to
                          the inner solar system for at least another thousand years. So why are some
                          people proposing the imminent return of Nibiru? And why are they
                          identifying it with "Planet X"? How can Nibiru be Planet X if Nibiru is not
                          due to return for at least another thousand years but Planet X is supposed
                          to be making a close fly-by of the earth and producing a pole-shift in less
                          than four? Evidently "Nibiru" and "Planet X" are two different planets.
                          But they have become conflated together in popular parlance, as demonstrated
                          daily at the GT forum where members use them routinely as interchangeable
                          names for the same planet.

                          And then there is the question of what Planet X is actually supposed
                          to be. First it is a "planet"; then it is a "brown dwarf", and then it is
                          "red dwarf" that somehow shines with the same brilliance as the sun in
                          photographs that are purported to show it! Where is the consistency among
                          these perpetually shape-shifting concepts?

                          Now you are introducing Hurtak's concept of a "null zone" to us,
                          Dex. What is that meant to be exactly? And how is it different to the
                          "dead zone" which some clairvoyants of the late 20th century were reporting
                          existed in earth's timeline beyond the year 2017? Or how is it different
                          to the "Proton Belt" and the "Photon Belt" of later fame? I ask these
                          questions because I have noticed how popular names for exotic-sounding
                          concepts keep morphing and mutating into one another without any clear cause
                          or reason and the danger is that Hurtak's "null zone" may soon warp into
                          something else in the popular mindset and take on a completely different
                          meaning to the one that Hurtak intended for it, as has happened to Sitchin's
                          concept of the planet Nibiru.

                          "That second sun (son) came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is
                          was meant as an oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not
                          yet that is."

                          When the Higher Intelligence speaks to us in our dreams, it does so
                          through the medium of symbols. These can often prove impossible for our
                          ordinary minds to interpret properly after waking because our ordinary minds
                          do not necessarily possess the key to the correct interpretation of the
                          symbols. The symbol of the "second sun (son)" could mean many different
                          things. How can we possibly know which one is the correct interpretation?

                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                            Boy! you're hitting the nail on the head with the same incurring problems I
                            have with all of it.

                            I just posted my opinion on top of all the other opinions and I'll try to
                            find more about the Null Zone for us.
                            I didn't know that about Ted, I'm sorry to read this and em impressed he's
                            keeping up with it all. Good going Ted. You have a nice vibe about you. I'm
                            glad you're a part of us.

                            Dex wrote:
                            The below excerpt:
                            I believe this is the so called "Null Zone" (a vacuum area in space where
                            elctromagnetic fields cease to exist) that's being used for transitioning
                            our world through and entering into a Higher Vibratory 5th Dimensional
                            Octave (Plane) re-seeding our solar star system nearer the center of the
                            Milky Way. No longer positioned on the outer edges of the galactic disc
                            where we've resided in space isolation from other higher life galactic
                            civilizations already circumnavigating space.

                            Welcome to the Plan fulfilling revelations...this generation will
                            experience the prophesied New Heavens and a New Earth.

                            Warring in lower densities will be a thing of the past.

                            Greater Creative endeavors will be a choice for those ongoing with the
                            plan.
                            This change is a designed inevitable destiny, for all physical worlds when
                            they reach the rung of their space age evolutionary ladder, matured in
                            their spiritual understanding and receptive to the teachings of Cosmic life
                            values of the infinite way for the infinite species.

                            Dex
                            _________________

                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                              Thanks for this information about Hurtak's Null Zone, Dex. Very
                              interesting.

                              My initial thoughts are that Hurtak is envisioning a very radical
                              set of changes to the solar system and human consciousness indeed.
                              Electromagnetic fields are the basic elements of all atomic structures, so
                              if our solar system enters a region of space where they cannot exist then
                              the atoms of which it is made will also cease to exist, along with our
                              present physical bodies of course.

                              You report that he says: "This change is a designed inevitable
                              destiny, for all physical worlds when they reach the rung of their space age
                              evolutionary ladder, matured in their spiritual understanding and receptive
                              to the teachings of Cosmic life values of the infinite way for the infinite
                              species."

                              That's beautiful. However, I don't think humanity is anywhere near
                              to being ready to make this spiritual evolutionary leap yet. "matured in
                              their spiritual understanding"? Most people's spiritual understanding still
                              seems to be at a very immature stage of development to me. And in spite of
                              NASA's and Hollywood's blandishing our minds with space-age imagery, our
                              civilization is still not actually in the space-age but is living under a
                              self-imposed planetary lock-down instead. Major hurdles have to be overcome
                              before we can become ready and prepared to make the giant evolutionary leap
                              that Hurtak sees as our destiny. Left to our own devices it would probably
                              take many more millennia to overcome them.

                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                                Thanks for the kind words.
                                I might not say allot or write as well as many.but I'm there in spirit
                                through it all.
                                Your comments are very thoughtful and as well as ,one of the few ,that even
                                take the time to enter an intelligible comment,in the first place.
                                Not what you wish, or want to happen, but what the facts are and how they
                                present themselves to the community.

                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 12, 2009
                                  You're absolutely correct, now you know the downside to a evolutionary
                                  wrap-up.

                                  Think about what you see. I don't like talking about this aspect. I do
                                  know, personally, the elect were and still are being picked as well as many
                                  others that require tampering for the electromagnetic density change.
                                  Hurtak didn't mean for his information to read radical, for him with how I
                                  know him, simply meant a conveyance of an orchestrated plan for a great
                                  salvaging act with our world. A leveling force for the false presumptuous
                                  authorities. It could have been a grand graduation, but, our time ran out,
                                  and I know you can understand this.

                                  I'll share more with you in a little bit.. It is what the intelligence
                                  communities feared and why in the beginning Dan Burisch came into the seen
                                  taking Hurtak's information and using it disguised with different
                                  terminology. Jim was told in the 70's the intelligence communities would
                                  intercept his information and as use it as their own.
                                  I'll get back with you.

                                  Dex