RE: More Sun (Son) Photos?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2009
      I wonder how many are arriving?
      At least I'm beginning to feel off the hook about the Second Sun (Son) prediction.

      Dex

      recall15 wrote:
      Just compare with this video of Kazachistan

      http://video.mail.ru/mail/eternal_8/5/6.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009

        "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

        > A living Sun (Son)

        > Dex

        Explain in detail what "A living Sun (Son)" has to do with humanity.

        Dean

        Dex replies:

        I was shown things when I was taken before a Throne of God. I witnessed the pure White Light of living Power called "El Eliyon", and it revealed to me Law that I was to obey while in the world. "The Grand Instructor." I know in detail what a living Sun (Son) means, in your knowing it isn't to come through me.

        It isn't because in so much that people won't believe, it's because of what they might have to say about it after.

        The conjecturing would only dilute understanding the experience.

        As I recently mentioned, not only have I been an abductee/contactee with beautiful extraterrestrials, my experiences went Higher.

        It was a time when I was least affected by people. I was of a strange innocence and our Counterparts decided to reward me according to our writings. They made me a witness to the things written in the archives expressing what can be done for each and every individual in our world.
        With God's Mansion worlds, there are abundant Shangri La's; world's of an Imagined Universe in the making for every Sovereign Soul whom learns the proper respect to obey the living Creation's immutable Tenet's for Eternal Life.

        "Bless those who are pure of heart, for they shall see God"

        This might be considered off topic, so....