Another Crop Circle?, But, Not What's Expected

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 6:37 PM
      Mountainntiger7

      After reading what you posted, I thought no way...Not again. I looked around some and nothing came to mind. Even the Crop wasn't a Circle. It was different...and today, I find something else different too.
      As I sat watching TV, I looked at the wall nearest my head, and lo and behold, I recognized a similarity in that Crop Circle you posted yesterday.

      This time..'A Pattern'.... I said to myself..no way, they couldn't have?
      Well, after thinking what I was seeing in the pattern on the wall, I quickly got back on the Golden Forum to compare. I believe I see a pattern that looks like what the Crop Circle makers used to make their own design with.
      Every symbol, straight line, curve shape, diamond image, circles, in the pattern, I can see borrowed for creating their unique design. Now how's that for doing something that was unexpected? Including the shape of the crop circle? Yet, there it is, again, a similarity in the house. Hmm

      Judge for yourselves.

      Dex

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12763#12763