    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
      I'll try to get the sun information to you. I think you'll might appreciate it.

      Hurtak was told during his contact off world, to expect an upcoming change with the sun due to an area in space we're headed into that will cause havoc wrecking changes with the planet with excessive solar and cosmic radiation bombardments. What compounds our problem is the weakening magnetic shielding and thinning o-zone.
      In addition, William Hermann (UFO Contact from Reticulum) was given details about an ET failed mission back in the 70's designed to protect our world from the radiation.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
        Dex wrote:

        "I'll try to get the sun information to you. I think you'll might appreciate
        it."

        Thanks Dex, that's very kind of you. I would appreciate it very
        much.

        "Hurtak was told during his contact off world, to expect an upcoming change
        with the sun due to an area in space we're headed into that will cause havoc
        wrecking changes with the planet with excessive solar and cosmic radiation
        bombardments. What compounds our problem is the weakening magnetic shielding
        and thinning o-zone. In addition, William Hermann (UFO Contact from
        Reticulum) was given details about an ET failed mission back in the 70's
        designed to protect our world from the radiation."

        I imagine such changes in solar and cosmic radiation will occur as
        the solar system makes its way around the galaxy. However I would think
        that the onset of the new conditions is likely to be very slow and gradual
        from a human perspective, taking decades at least to complete. Also, as far
        as I am aware there is no scientific data available to indicate that any
        significant increases in solar or cosmic radiation have begun to occur yet.
        But the chemspray program has been in full swing for over a decade already
        and most of the chemicals that are being sprayed into the atmosphere are
        falling back to earth again soon afterwards, so I am finding it hard to see
        a connection between chemspraying and a predicted future rise in solar
        output. If the people behind the chemspray program are trying to erect a
        global shield against an expected dangerous increase of solar radiation one
        can only say that they are failing miserably, since the "shield" keeps
        collapsing virtually as soon as they get it up there. They are not so
        stupid as to keep doing that for a decade or more and so I suspect that
        chemspraying actually has some other purpose in fact.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25 5:48 PM
          I know a little of the history, but, Hurtak emphasized during a lecture I attended a long time ago the similarities with our Government. I have yet to hear anyone explaining to me what that really mean's.
          He looked at us momentarily, and said..do you know what that mean's? I think we were all at a loss understanding what he meant. He just moved along with his discourse without further elaboration.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26 4:37 PM
            Thanks Dex. This is just a shot in the dark but is it possible that
            Hurtak was referring to the symbol of Babylon that's used in the Book of
            Revelation, rather than to the actual city of Babylon that's known to
            history? The "Babylon" in Revelation was the name of the "Whore" who rode
            on the back of the Beast and I would guess that she symbolises all the human
            venality that the Beast in man supports.

            Cheers,