ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live [8-1-09]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live
      Written on the Aug 1, 09  GodlikeProduction Live [Zeta Space angel] Chat
      Safe Locations documentation, Pole shift hour, Densities, Density shifting, STS future, Obama progress, Methane flashes, Velikovsky, Annunaki, Star Children, Soul knowledge, Pole shift timeline, STS intimidation, Alpha males, Free will, July 22 Eclipse, Web bots, Republican rage, Economy, Hybrid segregation, Full blood Zetas, Flu season, Brain-eating mother, Spirit Guides, Element of Doubt, Jesus, STO existence, Bush/Cheney plans, Volcanic ash, ISS crew, Hybrid appearance, Spiritual immaturity, Annunaki sex slaves, Violet ray healing

      Excerpts:
      [Questioner] Why in the world is Janet Napolitano talking about the need to "Continue to fight terrorism and expanding our focus and efforts" this week and invoking 9/11? Surely the Obama administration is not planning on ramping up false flag terror like Bush did? ( I hope) We had enough of that with Bush and barely survived. The bailout and corruption game continues as full speed with huge Bonuses being paid out by Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley and others, mostly with stolen or taxpayer money. Is there not even a desire to reign these types in? Surely 6 months is long enough for the Obama admin to put some honest regulators in place. I agree that Obama seems to want to help and do the right thing in many cases and he did inherit a giant mess, no doubt. But people are beginning to see a disturbing lack of change on the corruption front, and we need real change in addition to just fixing our health care system (jobs and Industry in the US for example,
      instead of all of the "global race to the bottom free trade" that has been pushed down our throats since 1993).

      [Zeta Space angel response] We have addressed these questions almost a dozen times, and the answer is the same. You are expecting that after creating a mess, the Bush administration can be reversed in a nanosecond. The Executive branch requires Congress cooperation and must work within the law. Their enemies are waiting eagerly for any sign of weakness against what is considered by most of the public to be "enemies" of the US. Congressmen worry about being re-elected, and their cooperation is needed for laws to be passed. Are you so naive as to think that Obama can simply wave a wand like a magician and all would be fixed? Grow up!

      [Questioner]  Lately the rhetoric against Obama and especially his health care bill has been turned up full volume on this forum. This appears to be supported wholeheartedly as evidenced by all of the anti-Obama pins. What is going on here? And Will Obama be able to pass the long needed health reform? [and from another] I was gonna ask a question like this as well. Why has GLP and other places become so paranoid and hateful of Obama when it's clear he does everything he can. He isn't perfect but he is one of the best. It seems like even true criminals such as Cheney and Bush, didn't recieve as much hate here at GLP like Obama does.

      [Zeta Space angel response]  If one examines the Republican mindset one finds those who want to control their environment, and thus are leaning to the Service-to-Self. A study was done on how various toddlers emerged later in their political inclinations, and it was found that Republicans, as toddlers, were whiny, while Democrats could live with insecurity without being reduced to whining. Republicans in general want security first, for themselves and by extension their class or job or nation, regardless of what this means in pain for others. Obama is embracing the common man, not giving privilege to those in the ranks of the Republican elite, and thus the rage in those ranks.
      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta523.htm>

      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue 144     Weekly news and views from around the world and beyond.
      Sunday Aug 2, 09  Wobble Tides; Wobble Weather; Magnetic Blast
      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue144.htm>

      [According to the STO ZetaTalk space angels, planet earth can expect an increase in many more UFO/ET sightings]
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0928.htm>

      The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS. Is GOD MOCKED?
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee

      http://zetaheaven.org