More Crop Circle Connection Fun

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12700#12700

      For you mjc
      The odds are stacking up again. The distinctive difference being the inside obscured patterns in the Crop Circles are within the Sun and a resembling pattern within my pin. I wonder if this was deliberate to see if we could make the connection? Without your refinement we might not have. Maybe, they anticipated your editing magic. I haven't seen this pin for years and surprisingly found it on the headboard of my bed. It was there all along.